It's not over for all of you, there is still hope left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
fuck, im 24 and a 6'4" skinny fuck. Thinking about hopping on roids fuck it
Do it bruh your fucking 6’4
Nigga how did you change your face that drastically . Did you also hard mew? Like you grew bones that were never there

Last edited:
Do it bruh your fucking 6’4
Nigga how did you change your face that drastically . Did you also hard mew? Like you grew bones that were never there
Braces came off June 2018 and I think from there is when my face started growing in a better direction

oh and i should note i had this terminator looking ass permanent metal spring thing in my mouth holding back forward growth, thanks kikethodontics

Braces came off June 2018 and I think from there is when my face started growing in a better direction

oh and i should note i had this terminator looking ass permanent metal spring thing in my mouth holding back forward growth, thanks kikethodontics

View attachment 166817
So the shit you took defiantly helped your face grow forward? Or was it just density ? I’m hoping to a mm or two more of forward growth at 16

So the shit you took defiantly helped your face grow forward? Or was it just density ? I’m hoping to a mm or two more of forward growth at 16
i have literally no way of telling FOR SURE but it could've had an impact is what ive been saying on the thread

• +1
Reactions: mattzdeb
in a year and a half or so, (16-17 yrs old) i completely transformed the way i look thanks to lifting, roids, vitamins, and lifestyle changes.

if you're still in puberty ENHANCE IT AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE! inject T, take sarms, prohormones, peptides, anything you can get ur hands on. in my case i'll list off everything ive ever taken that could've impacted my development this past year and a half.

4-Andro prohormone
1-andro prohormone
19-nor prohormone
ostarine
s4 andarine
lgd-4033
mk677 ibutamoren
rad140
epiandrosterone
105mg vitamin k2 mk4 megadose
vitamin d3
calcium
fish oil
multivitamin

All of it has led to this transformation:
View attachment 104584

Proof that women find me attractive:

I have to admit me being tall and white helps a lot, but you cannot tell me my before picture would receive these messages from women.

Stop being lazy, it's not over for all of you. A lot of you have hope left, do whatever you can to looksmax ESPECIALLY if you are still young! My life changed completely and I didn't even have to take a whole lot.

You can get results like mine a lot better by injecting T, unfortunately I didn't have that option so I had to resort to whatever I could get my hands on. (sarms and prohormones)

Truly inspiring bro. Absolutely amazing. Can I PM you? Need some advice. Would mean a lot.

in a year and a half or so, (16-17 yrs old) i completely transformed the way i look thanks to lifting, roids, vitamins, and lifestyle changes.

if you're still in puberty ENHANCE IT AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE! inject T, take sarms, prohormones, peptides, anything you can get ur hands on. in my case i'll list off everything ive ever taken that could've impacted my development this past year and a half.

4-Andro prohormone
1-andro prohormone
19-nor prohormone
ostarine
s4 andarine
lgd-4033
mk677 ibutamoren
rad140
epiandrosterone
vitamin d3
calcium
fish oil
multivitamin

View attachment 104584

I have to admit me being tall and white helps a lot, but you cannot tell me my before picture would receive these messages from women.

Stop being lazy, it's not over for all of you. A lot of you have hope left, do whatever you can to looksmax ESPECIALLY if you are still young! My life changed completely and I didn't even have to take a whole lot.

You can get results like mine a lot better by injecting T, unfortunately I didn't have that option so I had to resort to whatever I could get my hands on. (sarms and prohormones)

put links for all the stuff

just muscle, with the stuff he took (sarms and prohormones) he increased his androgen receptors (makes traps and shoulders appear more round)
how can steroids and sarms increase androgen receptor density?

Just go back in time, be rich, and turn into a chemical factory, bro.

I cant stop crying for you @ZyzzReincarnate

Anakin i hate you gif 13

• JFL
Reactions: Slayerino
Its mainly because the angle the pics were taken lol
The vitamin k2 combined with androgens helped too since he's still in puberty

4-Andro prohormone
1-andro prohormone
19-nor prohormone
ostarine
s4 andarine
lgd-4033
mk677 ibutamoren
rad140
epiandrosterone
vitamin d3
calcium
fish oil
multivitamin

View attachment 104584

Wow nice bro

4-Andro prohormone
1-andro prohormone
19-nor prohormone
ostarine
s4 andarine
lgd-4033
mk677 ibutamoren
rad140
epiandrosterone
vitamin d3
calcium
fish oil
multivitamin

View attachment 104584

I get the "you're fine" comments on my posts but im sitll ugly as fuck

congrats bro

But no what you did is much stronger than T

Some Prohormone are twice as strong as T and converts to DHT like 4andro, T doesnt convert to DHT.
PH are 10more toxic than pinning

You are indeed a true looksmaxer

• +1
Reactions: Renaissance.Chad and je3oe
Status
Not open for further replies.