It's not over for all of you, there is still hope left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

ZyzzReincarnate

Banned
in a year and a half or so, (16-17 yrs old) i completely transformed the way i look thanks to lifting, roids, vitamins, and lifestyle changes.

if you're still in puberty ENHANCE IT AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE! inject T, take sarms, prohormones, peptides, anything you can get ur hands on. in my case i'll list off everything ive ever taken that could've impacted my development this past year and a half.

4-Andro prohormone
1-andro prohormone
19-nor prohormone
ostarine
s4 andarine
lgd-4033
mk677 ibutamoren
rad140
epiandrosterone
105mg vitamin k2 mk4 megadose
vitamin d3
calcium
fish oil
multivitamin

All of it has led to this transformation:
F89D5533 BD3A 4EC1 8AEC FFFD9639C496

Proof that women find me attractive:

I have to admit me being tall and white helps a lot, but you cannot tell me my before picture would receive these messages from women.

Stop being lazy, it's not over for all of you. A lot of you have hope left, do whatever you can to looksmax ESPECIALLY if you are still young! My life changed completely and I didn't even have to take a whole lot.

You can get results like mine a lot better by injecting T, unfortunately I didn't have that option so I had to resort to whatever I could get my hands on. (sarms and prohormones)

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: heightmaxxing, WeAreBoundless, litaz and 71 others
did u lose bf? ur face massively improved. You actually don't look like a boneless cuck now

• +1
Reactions: drop, AscendingHero, mattzdeb and 6 others
How the fuck did you get a shorter midface

• +1
Reactions: drop, MentalistKebab and SteveRogers
did u lose bf? ur face massively improved. You actually don't look like a boneless cuck now
I lost the face bloat from mk677 and rad140 made me even more dry, face leaned out big time despite having shitty bones.

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, Stingray and chadpreetcel123
How do we know you didnt just use a male model's photos and say it was you

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, drop, imnotgay and 6 others
How the fuck did you get a shorter midface
All of the androgenic shit I've been taking the past year plus me being in puberty still has widened the fuck out of my face
How do we know you didnt just use a male model's photos and say it was you
What the fuck would be the purpose of this thread then, idiot? its a looksmaxxing forum.

• +1
Reactions: zura, drop, 5.5psl and 10 others
Over for poorcels...

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Awan, zura, drop and 7 others
JFL at those fake replies hahaha

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
JFL at those fake replies hahaha
Cope, they're real. you dont need to look like chico for women to find you attractive. amazing, right?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WeAreBoundless, 5.5psl, litaz and 26 others
good job man

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
in a year and a half or so, (16-17 yrs old) i completely transformed the way i look thanks to lifting, roids, vitamins, and lifestyle changes.

if you're still in puberty ENHANCE IT AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE! inject T, take sarms, prohormones, peptides, anything you can get ur hands on. in my case i'll list off everything ive ever taken that could've impacted my development this past year and a half.

4-Andro prohormone
1-andro prohormone
19-nor prohormone
ostarine
s4 andarine
lgd-4033
mk677 ibutamoren
rad140
epiandrosterone
vitamin d3
calcium
fish oil
multivitamin

View attachment 104584

I have to admit me being tall and white helps a lot, but you cannot tell me my before picture would receive these messages from women.

Stop being lazy, it's not over for all of you. A lot of you have hope left, do whatever you can to looksmax ESPECIALLY if you are still young! My life changed completely and I didn't even have to take a whole lot.

You can get results like mine a lot better by injecting T, unfortunately I didn't have that option so I had to resort to whatever I could get my hands on. (sarms and prohormones)

No way that's the same person! Great transformation.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Deleted member 2205 and Luke LLL
fuck, im 24 and a 6'4" skinny fuck. Thinking about hopping on roids fuck it

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
fuck, im 24 and a 6'4" skinny fuck. Thinking about hopping on roids fuck it
you have the height bro. i did exactly what you said. i was 135 pounds and one day i just said fuck it and started lifting 7x a week and taking any PED i could get my hands on

you have the height bro. i did exactly what you said. i was 135 pounds and one day i just said fuck it and started lifting 7x a week and taking any PED i could get my hands on
so how do i even get roids? What about HGH?

Amazing job

• +1
Reactions: FutureMogger and Chadelite

4-Andro prohormone
1-andro prohormone
19-nor prohormone
ostarine
s4 andarine
lgd-4033
mk677 ibutamoren
rad140
epiandrosterone
vitamin d3
calcium
fish oil
multivitamin

View attachment 104584

FUAAAARK BRO, I was contemplating on whether to inject t or not, but theres no way I wont now.

Werent you afraid of stunning your height though?

FUAAAARK BRO, I was contemplating on whether to inject t or not, but theres no way I wont now.

Werent you afraid of stunning your height though?
6'3 so i dont give a fuck if i do

• So Sad
Reactions: Nosecel9000
Lmao at my norwooding self, i will never be able to use any kind of roids

• So Sad
Reactions: zura, TylerDurden and Pendejo
money maxx for hgh holy shit. Stop being lazy fucks and get out there and put ur ass on the line and u will find success.
so how do i even get roids? What about HGH?
mexico if u got money and free will. find buyers clubs if u arent

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621 and SquareChinOrDeath
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Kade, Titbot and 10 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, InZayn, Pendejo and 1 other person
you look way better gj OP

also whats ur experience with 1andro,4andro and epi andro and how do they
compare to sarms and also what substance contributes the most to ur physically change

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Kill_Jew
from incel looking virgin to Chad

I'm 15, I can't buy these drugs bro

Bro this is insane. Can you give us a rundown of what you spent? What do you think was most worth the money? How much did everything cost after a year?

• +1
Reactions: CANI, Eduardo DOV, Deleted member 2607 and 3 others
Also OP did you notice a difference in how people treated you? Especially girls

4-Andro prohormone
1-andro prohormone
19-nor prohormone
ostarine
s4 andarine
lgd-4033
mk677 ibutamoren
rad140
epiandrosterone
vitamin d3
calcium
fish oil
multivitamin

View attachment 104584

How old are you in before picture?

we're all gonna make it brahs

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, gergelyseregdi, turkproducer and 2 others
AND THEY SAID BODY IS COPE JFL.ANYONE WHO SAYS THAT FROM NOW ON IS A BLUEPILLED BITCH

Also how tf did your forearms get so big

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zura, 5.5psl, FreakkForLife and 7 others
From coping nerd to beast
Wish I'd know the exact thing that widened out your face

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2621, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2969
Is there anything other than vitamin k2 mk4 megadose that you believe widened your face?

Any aspie scientists here can tell me if face widening with vitamin k2 mk4 can work if you're in your mid 20's?

• +1
Reactions: zura and Deleted member 2621
Over for poorcels

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
most woman will still prefer the sknny prettyboy more

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: latino_, fjor2096, Deleted member 4946 and 15 others
Its what going to go for. Lean and muscular. Not gonna cut till I'm finished growing though

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000
That FWHR change............
Giphy 22 Giphy 22 Giphy 22 Giphy 22

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Lorsss and Deleted member 1464

compare to sarms and also what substance contributes the most to ur physically change
this
Did your clavicle actually grow or is it just muscles added ?? And if it actually grew, what do you think what "supplement" made it so ?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621 and JustTrynaGrow
Ok but what if you’re a midget and curry

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: litaz, chadpreetcel123, Mansnob and 2 others
this
Did your clavicle actually grow or is it just muscles added ?? And if it actually grew, what do you think what "supplement" made it so ?
just muscle, with the stuff he took (sarms and prohormones) he increased his androgen receptors (makes traps and shoulders appear more round)

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Lorsss and Eduardo DOV
just muscle, with the stuff he took (sarms and prohormones) he increased his androgen receptors (makes traps and shoulders appear more round)
meh, then I dont see the benefit of starting roids during puberty if no bonegrowth or dimorphism actually happens

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
meh, then I dont see the benefit of starting roids during puberty if no bonegrowth or dimorphism actually happens
he is not gonna go back to where he was jfl, he can keep most size of it just a bit less bulky

he is not gonna go back to where he was jfl, he can keep most size of it just a bit less bulky
is that the benefit of starting in puberty ?
I know muscle memory, but that does also apply on older people

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab

the andros are hormones, unlike sarms. its better to just inject T than to buy andros because you're pretty much paying the same price for way more gains. Andros and sarms both put on a lot of size on me but id have to say sarms are definitely more powerful.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Framletgod
is that the benefit of starting in puberty ?
I know muscle memory, but that does also apply on older people
benefit of starting what? substances like sarms and and prohormones? yes but used in puberty they can results in permachanges

what has muscle memory to do with any of that? muscle memory only applies to people that stop working out and then eventually start at some point again and then it doesnt took 2 long to go back to where u used to be

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
i dont want to be skinny. if i only cared about what women thought i wouldn't have gotten this big. i enjoy working out and getting stronger and i also like being bigger than other men. either way, my body gets really good responses from women and im not even that big. (6'3 180lbs 10% bf)

• +1
Reactions: CANI, Mansnob, Looksmaxer-van-NL and 1 other person
the andros are hormones, unlike sarms. its better to just inject T than to buy andros because you're pretty much paying the same price for way more gains. Andros and sarms both put on a lot of size on me but id have to say sarms are definitely more powerful.
which sarms to be specific?

which sarms to be specific?
In order from strongest to weakest these are the ones I've taken:

LGD-4033 (Crazy weight gain, strength gains)
Rad-140 (Strength gains, dry lean hard shredded look)
S4 Andarine (Strength gains and dry look)
Ostarine (strength and muscle gains)

(Not all at once btw, all separate solo cycles)

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, GoMadAndSTFU, Pendejo and 1 other person
holy shit ur neck/traps grew so much

Status
Not open for further replies.