It's not over for all of you, there is still hope left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
In order from strongest to weakest these are the ones I've taken:

LGD-4033 (Crazy weight gain, strength gains)
Rad-140 (Strength gains, dry lean hard shredded look)
S4 Andarine (Strength gains and dry look)
Ostarine (strength and muscle gains)

(Not all at once btw, all separate solo cycles)
which brand?

which brand?
I've bought sarms from purerawz.co and narrowslabs.com both sources are legit. idk about any other source bc i havent tried

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
This FWHR change...

Paging @itsOVER.

6'3 so i dont give a fuck if i do
Cant inject steroids at 15 and 5'6 :cry:
the andros are hormones, unlike sarms. its better to just inject T than to buy andros because you're pretty much paying the same price for way more gains. Andros and sarms both put on a lot of size on me but id have to say sarms are definitely more powerful.
Have you had experience Testosterone creams you put on your balls? I want to get them im 15 btw?

Last edited:
You ever did a pct for the prohormones and sarms?

You ever did a pct for the prohormones and sarms?
Only a light pct like Arimistane, theyre barely suppressive so I didnt wanna take clomid which could do more harm than good.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
in a year and a half or so, (16-17 yrs old) i completely transformed the way i look thanks to lifting, roids, vitamins, and lifestyle changes.

if you're still in puberty ENHANCE IT AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE! inject T, take sarms, prohormones, peptides, anything you can get ur hands on. in my case i'll list off everything ive ever taken that could've impacted my development this past year and a half.

4-Andro prohormone
1-andro prohormone
19-nor prohormone
ostarine
s4 andarine
lgd-4033
mk677 ibutamoren
rad140
epiandrosterone
105mg vitamin k2 mk4 megadose
vitamin d3
calcium
fish oil
multivitamin

All of it has led to this transformation:
View attachment 104584

Proof that women find me attractive:

I have to admit me being tall and white helps a lot, but you cannot tell me my before picture would receive these messages from women.

Stop being lazy, it's not over for all of you. A lot of you have hope left, do whatever you can to looksmax ESPECIALLY if you are still young! My life changed completely and I didn't even have to take a whole lot.

You can get results like mine a lot better by injecting T, unfortunately I didn't have that option so I had to resort to whatever I could get my hands on. (sarms and prohormones)

so you took steroids to get easy gains, even tho you didn't even gain much lol. Have fun in the future.

• JFL
Reactions: Mansnob and ZyzzReincarnate
Honestly went from a 4/10 to a 6/10
I don't really like you but I gotta give credit where credit is due
I had no idea you looked like that before
so you took steroids to get easy gains, even tho you didn't even gain much lol. Have fun in the future.
Moron
I bet you think Jeff Seid is natty.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Renaissance.Chad, TylerDurden and 5 others
its over for poorcels like me

• So Sad
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Wtf how much did all of that cost?

I refuse to believe this is real life.

Dude, your thyroid and pineal gland is gonna be so fucked for the rest of your life. Good transformation bro but you're definitely gonna go through a lot of health issues

1. Premature Closing of Growth Plates: This one is the most known about. Even if you think you have stopped growing, there still is a potential for height increase over time. Scientists have found that growth plates don't fuse completely in some cases until individuals are past 22. Don't be deterred just because you haven't grown taller in awhile.
  2. Impotence: Supplementing with hormones while you are still growing can potentially cause PERMANENT impotence and fertility issues in teenagers. When you add testosterone, estrogen and a wealth of other synthetic androgens to your body it can cause problems with your normal testicular growth and function. Remember, some of these effects are more than just temporary.
  3. Liver/Kidney Problems: You hear all the time teenagers say "Well my friends used it and they got big and nothing happened to them." Really? How do you know? Have they been to a doctor and had their liver and kidney values checked? Doubtful. Just because a person looks okay on the outside, doesn't mean that they could have a host of problems on the inside. Liver and kidney damage is nothing short of serious. This can occur even in people who are past their teen years.
  4. Gyno or "Bitch Tits": It is believed that using androgens in teens can really increase the risk of Gyno. Gyno has been known to happen naturally in many teenagers, because of already fluctuating hormones. When you add more hormones to the mix, you dramatically increase the problems. Remember that once you have Gyno, its very hard to get rid of unless you take the proper precautions up front.
  5. Hair Loss / Acne / Prostate Aggregation / etc: All of these can be increased and aggravated with external androgen use. Have you ever seen a 20 year old going bald? It's not pretty. Don't think it can't happen to you.
  6. Brain Function. It is well known that hormones play a role in development of cognitive brain function. Adding external hormones when your brain is still developing could be a disaster waiting to happen. How can you know many years down the road there won't be problems?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4332, Administrator, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
Dude, your thyroid and pineal gland is gonna be so fucked for the rest of your life. Good transformation bro but you're definitely gonna go through a lot of health issues

1. Premature Closing of Growth Plates: This one is the most known about. Even if you think you have stopped growing, there still is a potential for height increase over time. Scientists have found that growth plates don't fuse completely in some cases until individuals are past 22. Don't be deterred just because you haven't grown taller in awhile.
  2. Impotence: Supplementing with hormones while you are still growing can potentially cause PERMANENT impotence and fertility issues in teenagers. When you add testosterone, estrogen and a wealth of other synthetic androgens to your body it can cause problems with your normal testicular growth and function. Remember, some of these effects are more than just temporary.
  3. Liver/Kidney Problems: You hear all the time teenagers say "Well my friends used it and they got big and nothing happened to them." Really? How do you know? Have they been to a doctor and had their liver and kidney values checked? Doubtful. Just because a person looks okay on the outside, doesn't mean that they could have a host of problems on the inside. Liver and kidney damage is nothing short of serious. This can occur even in people who are past their teen years.
  4. Gyno or "Bitch Tits": It is believed that using androgens in teens can really increase the risk of Gyno. Gyno has been known to happen naturally in many teenagers, because of already fluctuating hormones. When you add more hormones to the mix, you dramatically increase the problems. Remember that once you have Gyno, its very hard to get rid of unless you take the proper precautions up front.
  5. Hair Loss / Acne / Prostate Aggregation / etc: All of these can be increased and aggravated with external androgen use. Have you ever seen a 20 year old going bald? It's not pretty. Don't think it can't happen to you.
  6. Brain Function. It is well known that hormones play a role in development of cognitive brain function. Adding external hormones when your brain is still developing could be a disaster waiting to happen. How can you know many years down the road there won't be problems?
not a word was read

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: zeshama, RedRiser, JimmyDreamsOfZygos and 24 others
So did you recommend just injectif T ? Or peptide and sarms ? Both ? For a 15y old :feelswhere:

I imagine you must be thoroughly blackpilled after experiencing life as those two pictures

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332, FutureMogger, InZayn and 3 others
Should I do this if I box and lift weights (strength training) about 2-3 times a week? Would I even get any muscle mass if I box?
@ZyzzReincarnate how did you cycle mk677?

Last edited:
Nice job, man

Over for high inhibcels ^

This thread truly did inspire me though. I'm doing hella research into a decent cycle now. Might make an EC inspired thread when it's done if it turns out okay

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and FutureMogger
this is inspiring, for sure.

what do u think i gotta do to start off a transformation like this? @ZyzzReincarnate

its over for u

When did you hit 6’3 and how tall are your parents? I wonder if the shit you took impacted your height positively or negatively

When did you hit 6’3 and how tall are your parents? I wonder if the shit you took impacted your height positively or negatively
Dad is 6'4 mom is 5'4. when i was 12-13 i grew from 5'2-5'10 and after that i grew about 2 inches a year up to when i turned 16 i was 6'2, then i only grew an inch to get to 6'3
Should I do this if I box and lift weights (strength training) about 2-3 times a week? Would I even get any muscle mass if I box?
@ZyzzReincarnate how did you cycle mk677?
boxing wont build muscle effectively, mk677 doesnt really need to be cycled but id only take it like max 6 months at a time then take a small break just for preference

Dad is 6'4 mom is 5'4. when i was 12-13 i grew from 5'2-5'10 and after that i grew about 2 inches a year up to when i turned 16 i was 6'2, then i only grew an inch to get to 6'3

boxing wont build muscle effectively, mk677 doesnt really need to be cycled but id only take it like max 6 months at a time then take a small break just for preference
Your predicted height was 6’1 but generally men tend to become their fathers height, I wonder if it impacted positively.

Over for high inhibcels ^

This thread truly did inspire me though. I'm doing hella research into a decent cycle now. Might make an EC inspired thread when it's done if it turns out okay

problem with roids is you've got to be at least 20 before their even remotely safe, ideal is probably 25 but you can get away with 23
not a word was read

Over for liverandheartfailureat25cels

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife

Fuck dunno if its worth then. Do you think this mk677 and rad-140 would affect boxing in positive way?
And u didnt do any PCT or shit like that?

Last edited:
Thx for motivation

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU and SikKunt
probably the FWHR remained the same, but the mirror distortion and perspective made it appear different
also his neck grew big + low hairline hairstyle gives good illusion of high fwhr

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
in a year and a half or so, (16-17 yrs old) i completely transformed the way i look thanks to lifting, roids, vitamins, and lifestyle changes.

if you're still in puberty ENHANCE IT AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE! inject T, take sarms, prohormones, peptides, anything you can get ur hands on. in my case i'll list off everything ive ever taken that could've impacted my development this past year and a half.

4-Andro prohormone
1-andro prohormone
19-nor prohormone
ostarine
s4 andarine
lgd-4033
mk677 ibutamoren
rad140
epiandrosterone
vitamin d3
calcium
fish oil
multivitamin

View attachment 104584

I have to admit me being tall and white helps a lot, but you cannot tell me my before picture would receive these messages from women.

Stop being lazy, it's not over for all of you. A lot of you have hope left, do whatever you can to looksmax ESPECIALLY if you are still young! My life changed completely and I didn't even have to take a whole lot.

You can get results like mine a lot better by injecting T, unfortunately I didn't have that option so I had to resort to whatever I could get my hands on. (sarms and prohormones)

do you have other before/after pics to show your transformation?

benefit of starting what? substances like sarms and and prohormones? yes but used in puberty they can results in permachanges

what has muscle memory to do with any of that? muscle memory only applies to people that stop working out and then eventually start at some point again and then it doesnt took 2 long to go back to where u used to be
If you take roids, muscle memory could help you to get some of the results back with ease
if started in puberty, is the muscle memory much better ?

@ZyzzReincarnate your an inspiration dude
ZyzzReincarnate

Can this work at any age ? like ded serious

Last edited:
Nice job bro, roids are addicitng as fuck, just came off cycle feeling small as fuckk

Never thought about posting body pics honestly, should have taken some when I was big about 185lbs 11%bf

4-Andro prohormone
1-andro prohormone
19-nor prohormone
ostarine
s4 andarine
lgd-4033
mk677 ibutamoren
rad140
epiandrosterone
vitamin d3
calcium
fish oil
multivitamin

View attachment 104584

Did you bone structure actually change, looks like you've built a lot of muscle.why can't people do his when they get older(early 20's)

Hey @ZyzzReincarnate do you have to stay constantly on roids or after awhile you can drop them all together?

I mean, the longer your cycle, the stronger you suppress your natural T production, in some cases even permanently.

Im asking because if I start using them I don't want to be on roids forever.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Hey @ZyzzReincarnate do you have to stay constantly on roids or after awhile you can drop them all together?

I mean, the longer your cycle, the stronger you suppress your natural T production, in some cases even permanently.

Im asking because if I start using them I don't want to be on roids forever.
It’s a risk you take. No risk = no reward in the case of roids. TRT for life is really just an inconvenience it’s far from life ruining, I’d be more concerned about organ hypertrophy and kidney/liver function tbh

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
Same bro my face changed majority when I started lifting my jaw bone and cheekbones got slightly wider and more pronounced and this is natural

True, it's not over for all of us because it never begun

what can end but not exist?

• +1
Reactions: medialcanthuscel and ZyzzReincarnate
What are the most important product among this list ?

Honestly went from a 4/10 to a 6/10
I don't really like you but I gotta give credit where credit is due
I had no idea you looked like that before

Moron
I bet you think Jeff Seid is natty.
lol i ain't a moron, i m a high iq, high t beast. And yes jeff seid is natty, but not as much a the all natural vegan bodybuilder named rich piana

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: RedRiser, birchman, Npcdoomer and 3 others
I wanna play devils advocate here.

It would not be difficult to create a fake tinder account and match with it.. then just change the female profiles profile photo and have a conversation with it.. just to get the chat screenshot.

I wanna play devils advocate here.

It would not be difficult to create a fake tinder account and match with it.. then just change the female profiles profile photo and have a conversation with it.. just to get the chat screenshot.
and what would be the point of that ?

• +1
Reactions: FutureMogger, FMLplus and Pendejo
Holy FUCK this is major life fuel

I've bought sarms from purerawz.co and narrowslabs.com both sources are legit. idk about any other source bc i havent tried
I know my shit about roids but can you educate me on sarms? I heard it could cause blindness

Status
Not open for further replies.