It's not over for all of you, there is still hope left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know my shit about roids but can you educate me on sarms? I heard it could cause blindness
the only sarm that does that is S4, it gives u nighttime blindness and goes away after like 4 days off of it. ive taken it myself and its pretty annoying so i wouldnt recommend lol but no other sarm does that

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 2597 and sorrowfulsad
the only sarm that does that is S4, it gives u nighttime blindness and goes away after like 4 days off of it. ive taken it myself and its pretty annoying so i wouldnt recommend lol but no other sarm does that
Oh shit. Lastly any worries about hsirloss? And can I pm?

in a year and a half or so, (16-17 yrs old) i completely transformed the way i look thanks to lifting, roids, vitamins, and lifestyle changes.

if you're still in puberty ENHANCE IT AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE! inject T, take sarms, prohormones, peptides, anything you can get ur hands on. in my case i'll list off everything ive ever taken that could've impacted my development this past year and a half.

4-Andro prohormone
1-andro prohormone
19-nor prohormone
ostarine
s4 andarine
lgd-4033
mk677 ibutamoren
rad140
epiandrosterone
105mg vitamin k2 mk4 megadose
vitamin d3
calcium
fish oil
multivitamin

All of it has led to this transformation:
View attachment 104584

Proof that women find me attractive:

I have to admit me being tall and white helps a lot, but you cannot tell me my before picture would receive these messages from women.

Stop being lazy, it's not over for all of you. A lot of you have hope left, do whatever you can to looksmax ESPECIALLY if you are still young! My life changed completely and I didn't even have to take a whole lot.

You can get results like mine a lot better by injecting T, unfortunately I didn't have that option so I had to resort to whatever I could get my hands on. (sarms and prohormones)

Truly excellent transformation if real

Oh shit. Lastly any worries about hsirloss? And can I pm?
Depends on the sarm, i know some of them are androgenic af and can cause shedding

roiding at 6'2.

So much motivation and hope from this. Congrats man, even though ur an autistic fuck, I give you props for that dedication and hard work.

Nice progress, sorry to break it for u but those supplements are a meme.

You had good height and base to work with already, your face got more defined from gym and testosterone increase

the rest of supplement values are too low to have done anything impactful

Nice progress, sorry to break it for u but those supplements are a meme.

You had good height and base to work with already, your face got more defined from gym and testosterone increase

the rest of supplement values are too low to have done anything impactful
I just left a list of everything I took, so people wouldn't have to ask me (yet people still ended up asking me anyway lol)

i dont know whether or not certain things i was taking influenced my growth but i just left it there anyway for good measure

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123
Bro I'm not knocking your body, you look great. Just watch out mixing and matching shit and injecting whatever you can into yourself. Watch out for your pineal gland and thyroid. Seriously breh, one of the best transformations I've seen, just don't fuck yourself up

what is your wrist size before bro?

Just abuse every substance theory

What was your experience with LGD-4033 and MK677? I have both of them in liquid form and I'm going to take 5mg of LG for 2 weeks and then 10mg for 6 weeks after that

Alongside I'm going to take 25mg of Mk677 every day

Can you post front before and after pics of yoir face without filters?

Same how tall are you?
5'6ish. I think I might be just about 5'7 but I can't tell. I seem to have about a half a cm margin of error when I measure myself

5'6ish. I think I might be just about 5'7 but I can't tell. I seem to have about a half a cm margin of error when I measure myself
Im exactly 15 and 5'6 aswell

My goal is 1000 ng/ml IGF1

Btw im also swallowing Arginin now ehich boosts igf1 220% temporarily

• Love it
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow
Im exactly 15 and 5'6 aswell

My goal is 1000 ng/ml IGF1

Btw im also swallowing Arginin now ehich boosts igf1 220% temporarily
Fantastic bro. I need to look into those more. Once your on Aromasin I actually think you could get 3ish inches of growth.

• Love it
Reactions: Nosecel9000
Bro I'm not knocking your body, you look great. Just watch out mixing and matching shit and injecting whatever you can into yourself. Watch out for your pineal gland and thyroid. Seriously breh, one of the best transformations I've seen, just don't fuck yourself up
anyway most can get a much better body natural bodybuildin

he changed:
-body
-face
-skin
-glasses
-hair
what is in this list that is not hormonal stuff ?

I'll start megadose k2, heard it is food for a lot thing, including skin. It boosts testosterone too they say.

MK677 + roids is so underrated, especially during puberty. Can turn an incel into a chad no problem

as long as ur not 5'4 JFL at manlets

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000
MK677 + roids is so underrated, especially during puberty. Can turn an incel into a chad no problem

as long as ur not 5'4 JFL at manlets
The problem is acquiring those drugs, money, parent approval.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123
i heard ppl say dont fuck with roids and shit in puberty

• +1
Reactions: mattzdeb
What was your experience with LGD-4033 and MK677? I have both of them in liquid form and I'm going to take 5mg of LG for 2 weeks and then 10mg for 6 weeks after that

Alongside I'm going to take 25mg of Mk677 every day
I was on this dose mk but I dropped it because facial bloating was so bad

im really surprised that u said the sarms were stronger then pro hormones

whats brands were the prohormones?

Cope thread, where are any solid results?

Substances help a lot especially at that age, but all there is is cherrypicked photos with different angles, a gymceled body, a better hairstyle etc. Everything is soft looksmaxx, no measurements no nothing

• +1
Reactions: meh
I'm 19 in 3 months, can I achieve the same as you? I'm 6'2, maybe I'll grow as well? Holy fuck I mog u in the first pic but u mog me in the last harf

im really surprised that u said the sarms were stronger then pro hormones

whats brands were the prohormones?
Because actual prohormes tend to be pretty weak. People sometimes refer to superdrol, m1t, dmz and epistane as prohormones which is why people have this notion about prohormones being strong as fuck. In reality those things I listed are actually just potent oral steroids and not prohormones at all.

Because actual prohormes tend to be pretty weak. People sometimes refer to superdrol, m1t, dmz and epistane as prohormones which is why people have this notion about prohormones being strong as fuck. In reality those things I listed are actually just potent oral steroids and not prohormones at all.
so stuff that is getting sold on the normal web like 1-andro 4-andro and epiandro is weak=?

so stuff that is getting sold on the normal web like 1-andro 4-andro and epiandro is weak=?
Never tried it, would be weak compared to real gear ofc. 1-andro converts to dhb so in theory it should be pretty strong.

Never tried it, would be weak compared to real gear ofc. 1-andro converts to dhb so in theory it should be pretty strong.
dhb? you meant dht? its 4-andro that does that

1 andro doesnt convert to dht/estrogen

dhb? you meant dht? its 4-andro that does that

1 andro doesnt convert to dht/estrogen
No I mean dhb. It's an uncommon and powerful steroid. It's the 5ar reduced form of boldenone (EQ).

No I mean dhb. It's an uncommon and powerful steroid. It's the 5ar reduced form of boldenone (EQ).
yea ive heard recently about the dhb hype

good transformation but not sure how much Iike the message of endorsing teenagers to take anabolics

• +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos and About2Rope
Just have an already good genetic base to develop br0

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
in a year and a half or so, (16-17 yrs old) i completely transformed the way i look thanks to lifting, roids, vitamins, and lifestyle changes.

if you're still in puberty ENHANCE IT AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE! inject T, take sarms, prohormones, peptides, anything you can get ur hands on. in my case i'll list off everything ive ever taken that could've impacted my development this past year and a half.

4-Andro prohormone
1-andro prohormone
19-nor prohormone
ostarine
s4 andarine
lgd-4033
mk677 ibutamoren
rad140
epiandrosterone
105mg vitamin k2 mk4 megadose
vitamin d3
calcium
fish oil
multivitamin

All of it has led to this transformation:
View attachment 104584

Proof that women find me attractive:

I have to admit me being tall and white helps a lot, but you cannot tell me my before picture would receive these messages from women.

Stop being lazy, it's not over for all of you. A lot of you have hope left, do whatever you can to looksmax ESPECIALLY if you are still young! My life changed completely and I didn't even have to take a whole lot.

You can get results like mine a lot better by injecting T, unfortunately I didn't have that option so I had to resort to whatever I could get my hands on. (sarms and prohormones)

share your routines

just lol at your endocrine system and hormones by the time you’re 30

bro rlly good transformation. Congrats!
Im 18, and im curious what would be the advantage if i take rodis now instead of waiting more years?
And can i take roids if I still want to gain height? Cuz my dad is 3 inch taller than me..

Which ones are the non roids? Don't want my cock shrunk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Mad fucking respect bro. Went from 3/10 to 8/10.

Definitely not an 8/10 lmfao but thanks bro
I was actually gonna put 9/10, i live in Mexico so my beauty standards are kinda lower. You would be a demi god over here lol.

8/10 irl. 6psl. Top 2.5%
id say im a 5 psl and thats generous, my face is normie af nothing special by any means and im just boosted up a point from 4 psl due to my 6'3 height and gymcelled physique. so id say 5 psl is a fair rating

• +1
Reactions: Renaissance.Chad
those glasses ugggg

I'm mirin ngl, what a low inhib god he didn't fuck about. He did what he had to do @ZyzzReincarnate

Status
Not open for further replies.