DF188CAE EE8C 48E0 BB1D 6ECD6265B4AF
6372BAA1 6396 4833 BD81 70F4965C5ECA

just survive famines and be stronger sex theory

A3582C2F 1992 4473 9BC3 C888E7D98E79

i wonder what the reaction would be like if the genders were reversed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kilimanjaro, Deleted member 3902, Zeta ascended and 8 others
Women are pissweak at almost everything.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr, Catawampus, needsolution and 14 others
How come my dick is able to fit into your vagina and go stab stab stab then?

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 3902, Einon and 4 others
women are weak af

jfl 1 man can beat the shit out of 3 women

jfl and 1 jacked tall trained man can beat up a whole room of women hand to hand of course
Women are pissweak at everything.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, BigBiceps, Deleted member 685 and 4 others
both sides have their own of ,,ace of spades''

women are weak af

jfl 1 man can beat the shit out of 3 women

jfl and 1 jacked tall trained man can beat up a whole room of women hand to hand of course
if a man created this article he would be put in prison

• +1
Reactions: SA7 and Chadelite
  • +1
Reactions: Einon, Nosecel and 5'8manlet
The only thing women are better at is giving birth. Though if a man had the necessary organs he could probably give birth like a champ without meds. Would be a sight to see

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, rockndogs, Petsmart and 3 others
The only thing women are better at is giving birth. Though if a man had the necessary organs he could probably give birth like a champ without meds. Would be a sight to see
YOU CAN'T BE GOOD AT SOMETHING YOU ARE BORN TO DO LOL

THAT IS LIKE SAYING MEN ARE BETTER AT RELEASING SPERM

ONLY MEN HAVE SPERM SO OF COURSE THEY ARE LOL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kingkellz, AbandonShip, Deleted member 1476 and 1 other person

mother nature is merciless.

• JFL
Reactions: Kingkellz

THAT IS MY POINT EXACTLY NIGGA

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz and Chadelite
THAT IS MY POINT EXACTLY NIGGA
so they can't be better at giving birth

they can be better than other women

men are better at having a penis? doesn't make sense see

Women are physically and mentally weak. I wouldn't be surprised if the only reason they live longer is because they never have to exert their minds or bodies even once in their pitiful lives.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Blackout.xl
Women are physically and mentally weak. I wouldn't be surprised if the only reason they live longer is because they never have to exert their minds or bodies even once in their pitiful lives.
That’s literally the only reason why they live longer. They’re extremely pampered and rarely have to physically and mentally exert themselves like men. They also get more support for their problems.

if Women had to live the same life and have the same life conditions as their male counterparts, they would rope en masse and die as early as men.

• +1
Reactions: SA7, Catawampus, PenileFacialSurgery and 3 others
men do accomplish more on average yes

idk why females say we are misogynistic when we just point out that both genders are suited to different things...
That’s literally the only reason why they live longer. They’re extremely pampered and rarely have to physically and mentally exert themselves like men. They also get more support for their problems.

if Women had to live the same life and have the same life conditions as their male counterparts, they would rope en masse and die as early as men.
even earlier

men do all the high risk jobs and generally run government but we are still hated by modern society, unless ur chad ofc

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus, Blackout.xl and LookistWorld
men do accomplish more on average yes

idk why females say we are misogynistic when we just point out that both genders are suited to different things...
The females who say that are damaged goods mentally that aren’t worth having a conversation with

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Women are pissweak at almost everything.
They're worse parents as well. A boy with a single dad will fare much better than a boy with a single mom. Moms raise betas, dads raise alpha dark triads.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 3832, Chadelite and 1 other person
They're worse parents as well. A boy with a single dad will fare much better than a boy with a single mom. Moms raise betas, dads raise alpha dark triads.
i was raised by my mother for half my life but luckily i had strong father figure who was my grandfather

i think he could sense that my mother could not make me a man so he always tried hardcore to masculinise me

we would go on runs in the forest and fight each other (he encouraged me and my cousin to fight too for fun) He made me weightlift logs in the forest jfl

also never allowed me to back down from a fight i even did this in front of him and he didn’t stop me

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer and Chadelite

also they are much shorter and smaller

jfl look at how much taller men are

i see so many women who are 5ft or under

and so many men 6ft and over

shorter you are less your heart has to work from less gravity so they are chilling

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer and Blackout.xl
i was raised by my mother for half my life but luckily i had strong father figure who was my grandfather

i think he could sense that my mother could not make me a man so he always tried hardcore to masculinise me

we would go on runs in the forest and fight each other (he encouraged me and my cousin to fight too for fun) He made me weightlift logs in the forest jfl

also never allowed me to back down from a fight i even did this in front of him and he didn’t stop me
Lucky you. Guys need father figures to learn and grow to be a good, healthy, masuline man, not some faggoty beta. It's good your grandad raised u like that, I wish I had that. I hate my life

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Chadelite and turkproducer

damn ur grandfather is like ur avi right

• Love it
Lucky you. Guys need father figures to learn and grow to be a good, healthy, masuline man, not some faggoty beta. It's good your grandad raised u like that, I wish I had that. I hate my life
i didn’t have him all my life

i still ended up with mental health problems lol

but yeah he was helpful and i owe him for that for sure.

U can teach urself to be a man btw

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite

yh you can teach urself

but you will have a bad relationship with ur mom if u are masculine and she doesn't want u to be

bro i think ur doing good with ur self man

give ur kids the life u never had and ur mental problem will be gone

• +1
yh you can teach urself

but you will have a bad relationship with ur mom if u are masculine and she doesn't want u to be

bro i think ur doing good with ur self man

give ur kids the life u never had and ur mental problem will be gone
i don’t think i will find a woman who i could be happy being married to bro

most modern people aren’t suited for marriage

• +1
i don’t think i will find a woman who i could be happy being married to bro

most modern people aren’t suited for marriage
true

i will probs go to some eastern country and marry a woman

and bring her here

or will marry some devoute muslim girl - probs from northern europe cuz i don't like asians unless they are light skin

even then i don't want my kid to have a big nose so probs no asian girls

• +1
true

i will probs go to some eastern country and marry a woman

and bring her here

or will marry some devoute muslim girl - probs from northern europe cuz i don't like asians unless they are light skin

even then i don't want my kid to have a big nose so probs no asian girls
what country

i want to have a white wife but i don’t think a lot of them are marriage material, maybe eastern europe is good

• +1
The facts that women need empowerment, to repeat "we are equals" "women can do it too" etc, and write this kind of shitty article prove that they are inferior.

• JFL
what country

i want to have a white wife but i don’t think a lot of them are marriage material, maybe eastern europe is good
i will check out northen europe

and marry a white women there or eastern europe

stacy only non uglier

don't like girls in uk and western europe they are slutty and northern europe girls are prettier and have better upbringing

probs convert one to islam then lol

worth a try

when i ascend they will easily convert for me

• +1
The facts that women need empowerment, to repeat "we are equals" "women can do it too" etc, and write this kind of shitty article prove that they are inferior.
the day both genders return to their natural biological imprint is the day the world becomes a better place for all of us.
i will check out northen europe

and marry a white women there or eastern europe

stacy only non uglier

don't like girls in uk and western europe they are slutty and northern europe girls are prettier and have better upbringing

probs convert one to islam then lol

worth a try

when i ascend they will easily convert for me
i wanted an albanian girl or smth cos they are muslim but i feel like they’re still not ideal, just less degen than western girls but idk.

• +1
the day both genders return to their natural biological imprint is the day the world becomes a better place for all of us.

i wanted an albanian girl or smth cos they are muslim but i feel like they’re still not ideal, just less degen than western girls but idk.
true

just be gl bro anything to ascend then get a shy cute girl to marry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and turkproducer

You can't love yourself unless you're like by others. Humans depend on others for validation. It's why I'm a depressed sack of shit with no confidence who has given up. Constant mistreatment means I can't love myself, only empower myself through weird thoughts. No father figure means I don't even resemble a man, I'm basically a teenage girl. Most here probs think I'm larping and I'm actually a 16 year old girl.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 4209 and Chadelite
Who would have thought that having naturally higher body fat and being smaller would make you last longer during famine :feelstastyman:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Catawampus, Petsmart, Blackout.xl and 3 others
You can't love yourself unless you're like by others. Humans depend on others for validation. It's why I'm a depressed sack of shit with no confidence who has given up. Constant mistreatment means I can't love myself, only empower myself through weird thoughts. No father figure means I don't even resemble a man, I'm basically a teenage girl. Most here probs think I'm larping and I'm actually a 16 year old girl.
bro u can be a man even now
it is never too late

if u want get jacked then you get respect from men and women

dress like a man as well
Who would have thought that having naturally higher body fat would make you last longer during famine :feelstastyman:
jfl just be a polar bear theory

all i can recommend you to do (i have seen ur pics ur not subhuman) is try to become more masculine and confident

through gym, cutting out masturbation, eating better, and meditating.

obviously it’s not going to make u chad but overstimulation is a real problem in today’s world.

• +1
all i can recommend you to do (i have seen ur pics ur not subhuman) is try to become more masculine and confident

obviously it’s not going to make u chad but overstimulation is a real problem in today’s world.
getting hella jacked will make him get respect everywhere he goes

just be the quiet jacked chad in the corner theory

• +1
men are cancelled

Ok thanks for the advice. I am subhuman tho, I angle frauded and only showed my left side. My right side has moved upwards and looks comical now. I have filmed myself repeatedly in all kinds of lighting and I'm a PSL 1 in motion. I have some disgusting pictures in my camera rolls and maybe 2 pictures that are PSL 4 cause extremely frauded.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and turkproducer
you aren't "good" for having a vagina

it is just a hole lol
Tell that all of the bluepilled whiteknights and simps..
90% of the females can pass on their genes, from men only 30-50%

In that case they have way more power and man playing themselfes with their sexdrives, if all men are blackpilled and smart its reversed

Last edited:
  • +1
so true

sick of hearing "love urself" I CANT

Women are inferior in every aspect besides periods and birth

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3
I will grab a woman by her hair and slam her head into my crotch until i can see behind her trough her skull

Lion

Just point me ONE THING where women are better than men.

Women handle pain better then men

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and turkproducer
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and turkproducer