It's over between me and my Ukrainian sweetie

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
Not gonna go into details but there was a misunderstanding and an argument yesterday... I packed my bag and said i'm leaving forever.. she started crying and i was surprised

I cuddled her and i thought we made up.. she said i should leave today and give her some space.. so i did...

Anyway today she completely ignores me on fb messenger while she's at work... and as usual i behave like a child and say "bye bye"

I think i've had enough of women now.. I'm going MGTOW.. Anyone know a good MGTOW community to join?

I have some accommodation booked until Sunday... not sure what to do. Fly straight home or maybe stop off in Denmark or Poland.. I've never been to these countries and i want to tick them off

pfD2IFd.jpg

vTBf8f7.jpg

Mgtow.... cope movement tbh

Bro u just fked up big time

Jfl u ascend to descend back to nothingness... over a petty argument... you were hailing her anal fantasy a few days ago now this...
JFL

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: mojopin, kobecel, ChoSeungHui and 8 others
Just ignore her for a bit she'll probably come around.
like give her a week at least & if she doesn't contact you in that time try calling her.
---
lol I just read the chats, you're really biting ur nose off to spite ur face here imo. Should've just ignored her for a bit then called her to straighten things out.

Last edited:
Just ignore her for a bit she'll probably come around.
like give her a week at least & if she doesn't contact you in that time try calling her.
---
lol I just read the chats, you're really biting ur nose off to spite ur face here imo. Should've just ignored her for a bit then called her to straighten things out.

I might message her tomorrow:feelsmega:

men sent their own way

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: mojopin, kobecel, ChoSeungHui and 8 others
Yeah, just go MGTOW if you feel that you have completely had enough of women.

I might message her tomorrow:feelsmega:
Should call her, it's better imo. I wish I called my boo when things started to go south instead of just messaging, I think I could have salvaged the relationship.

Men Coping Their Own Way

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
migtow
male incels going their own way

Some
Should call her, it's better imo. I wish I called my boo when things started to go south instead of just messaging, I think I could have salvaged the relationship.

Yeah will do tomorrow.. I never got to try anal with her

this very may be the last time any women will be interested in you. you are aware you're a oldcel, bloatcel and baldcel, yes?

this very may be the last time any women will be interested in you. you are aware you're a oldcel, bloatcel and baldcel, yes?

You forgot chincel and framecel

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BigdickAverageEthnic and itsoverbuddyboyo
she probably already wanted to move on considering it ended in a day. it would be cuck to try and get the hole back, over tbh

This would've never happened if you would've beat her occasionally. Lesson learned hopefully

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigdickAverageEthnic, Deleted member 470 and heroinfather
1YzMQ5F.png

It doesn't get any bigger or blacker than space.

• +1
Reactions: BigdickAverageEthnic, kobecel, AspiringChad and 1 other person
Now it's too late.

But you have been a fucking idiot... and not cuz "keep the pussy", "you won't have another chance", but just cuz you miss her.
Why do you said and did that things if now you feel bad?.. i mean, after a relationship is normal, but here's my question: do you wanted really left her, or you just follow the extreme way of black/redpill (aka bullshit) and pretended to be an "alpha male" or showing that you don't mind her?

I know... sometimes girls looks more interested if you play the "bad boy game"... well, the truth is that is mostly about the looks, then of course if you are a fucking murderer or a nice guy-stalker, you lose points, but people mind about herself, not about "your behaviour". Or at least this is what an old and sage man told me... anger will bring you nowhere.

Ready to be denied, guys, i'm just wanna reasoning about this kind of things

just keep smashing in EE

she probably already wanted to move on considering it ended in a day. it would be cuck to try and get the hole back, over tbh
also,probably this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigdickAverageEthnic and Balkancel
Your story of success in EE was my last hope but even that fell apart

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470
I'm going to miss her so much

:feelswhy:

Not felt like this since I left Christina on the train in Italy (see my "Christina" thread)

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 470
This is what happens when you “hold frame” and act like an unapologetic fuckhead like redpillers say to do.

I can say for a fact, that EVERY time I acted how redpillers said I should I RUINED the relationship and just pissed off the girl. The redpill is based off not accepting that it’s the douchebags’ LOOKS that gets women. It’s bluepilled, not accepting harsh reality: the shape of your facial bones is what determines majority of your sexual success.

If you’re sorry, tell her and you can have her back. Try too make a compromise or something, but don’t back down completely if you think you’re in the right.

I've only gone and done it .

The absolute madman

uRWYgi8.jpg