[Blackpill] Its over for average guys too

BigBiceps

BigBiceps

Mod
ur retarded as fuck bro
they date them because they wont cheat on them, there isnt any attraction, there isnt any sex or affection - she makes them watch and she fucks tyrone or chad bitch

gandy was bloated growing up apparently, only became gl later on moron
Why would someone date a ugly guy if there was no attraction? True, he'd probably not cheat but just could date someone like 1PSL below her. Don't talk anything about dating when you're clearly a bald incel. It's like a guy with no console or pc talked of playing video games because he's watched some youtube. You've just watched someone else do it, but you've not done it yourself so don't act like you're a expert.

norwoodreaper

norwoodreaper

Banned
Why would someone date a ugly guy if there was no attraction? True, he'd probably not cheat but just could date someone like 1PSL below her. Don't talk anything about dating when you're clearly a bald incel. It's like a guy with no console or pc talked of playing video games because he's watched some youtube. You've just watched someone else do it, but you've not done it yourself so don't act like you're a expert.
all i see if cope from you
if u had the looks for stacy you would have fucked one, simple as
and you dont have to believe me and live in blue pilled la la land, thats your own choice.

Gudru

Gudru

Making my dreams come true
Edgy little German fuckboy cunts

BigBiceps

BigBiceps

Mod
all i see if cope from you
if u had the looks for stacy you would have fucked one, simple as
and you dont have to believe me and live in blue pilled la la land, thats your own choice.
Why the fuck do they approach me then? Just to say g'day? Why the fuck I got asked to my countrys equivalent of prom by 7 girls I haven't even talked to? I know I'm good looking, I'm tall, quite robust and have good frame. Just stop being bitter bitch. You're coping harder than ever because you have hairstyle of a homer simpson and you get continuously insulted by women.

Okiwaga

Okiwaga

Looksmaxximus
Edgy little German fuckboy cunts
Fuckboys get laid they dont
Why the fuck do they approach me then? Just to say g'day? Why the fuck I got asked to my countrys equivalent of prom by 7 girls I haven't even talked to? I know I'm good looking, I'm tall, quite robust and have good frame. Just stop being bitter bitch. You're coping harder than ever because you have hairstyle of a homer simpson and you get continuously insulted by women.
Show us how you look if you want to have some credibility

BigBiceps

BigBiceps

Mod

I don't show nothing. I don't want to get doxed. Believe it or not, I lose no sleep over it.

Gudru

Gudru

Making my dreams come true

True but it looks tryhard fuckboy even though they're not facially

Mr manlet

Mr manlet

misery loves company
I can believe bigbiceps as girls have many options. If your boring and fuckable they will look for a better deal. They are surrounded by chads and chadlites.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ZUZZCEL Looksmaxing 2
Linoob Looksmaxing 6
C Looksmaxing 9