Its over for average guys too

Okiwaga

Okiwaga

Banned
Look at this poor average kids being mocked and invisible for the average girl nowdays
They only want tall chads and tyrone bbc

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MammothActuary, Deleted member 1100 and BigBiceps
They are all ugly indeed jfl. Not average bro

The foids seems below average as well tho

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 685
Fuck average. If average was enough then this fucking site would not exist. Reach the closest you can be to ideal or ideal or perish

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, National Rodgerism, Deleted member 245 and 14 others
Lol at the middle kid it’s ofer for him he’s shorter than the girls

luckily they all look young so have time to ascend

They are all ugly indeed jfl. Not average bro

The foids seems below average as well tho
they are average kids
You can all see nowdays the average girl is 5.9 like i said in past
If you are not 6.4 tall its over
Fuck average. If average was enough then this fucking site would not exist. Reach the closest you can be to ideal or ideal or perish
impossible for most average guys

they are average kids
You can all see nowdays the average girl is 5.9 like i said in past
If you are not 6.4 tall its over

impossible for most average guys

they are not average. The middle one could easily be a school shooter. The left one is a ethnic that cant run thug game ever. And the jaw of the third one is in another universe.

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and middayshowers
they are not average. The middle one could easily be a school shooter. The left one is a ethnic that cant run thug game ever. And the jaw of the third one is in another universe.
he got a good jaw average just fat face

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended
They are just too short. If they were tall she would respect them and have fantasies of them raping her. It's all about height and a bit about face.

• +1
Reactions: Deusmaximus and National Rodgerism
They are just too short. If they were tall she would respect them and have fantasies of them raping her. It's all about height and a bit about face.
The other 2 are 5.9 or so

The other 2 are 5.9 or so
That's midget tier for foids. Guys need to be 6'1 at least to be considered a sexual being by young foids.

They just say it to their face now and then act surprised when one of them goes ER

Last edited:
average guys cant be slayers but they can definitely get laid. its all about what ur goal is anyway. most people are content with being average (fkn losers lmao)

They just say it to their face now and then act surprised when one of them goes ER
I hope they go ER. The teenagers in German big cities are cancer. These sluts deserve to die.

• +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism
average guys cant be slayers but they can definitely get laid. its all about what ur goal is anyway. most people are content with being average (fkn losers lmao)
As you can see there is no hope for average guys anymore they simply not attractive to woman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
As you can see there is no hope for average guys anymore they simply not attractive to woman
Average guys are incel. That's a fact. 30% of guys are virgins nowadays. Only the top 20% (maybe even more like top 5%) fuck the girl next door. All the other guys are virgin or fuck prostitutes. It's so fucking over.

• +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism
i see a lot of average guys with looksmatch girlfriends in my school.

fuck ive been trying to forget that hamudi video all day fuck you op

Look at this poor average kids being mocked and invisible for the average girl nowdays

Old fucking news. It's 2019, you're bluepilled if you think average man is good enough for average woman. Average woman can date a chad or atleast get fucked by chads on regular.

• So Sad
Reactions: Mr manlet
Maybe they are taller than 5.9 or you just cant judge people
no its called highschool social circle lmfao.. as much as i side with a lot of what PSL communities say i only care about the truth, i can assure you ive seen it PLENTY of times. obviously things like the girl cheating on them with a better looking guy can happen but that even happens to chads as well. just being real bro.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and jefferson
Old fucking news. It's 2019, you're bluepilled if you think average man is good enough for average woman. Average woman can date a chad or atleast get fucked by chads on regular.
So its over for us

• +1
Reactions: Mr manlet
Sex life starts from 6psl

So its over for us
For some of you. Not me. Average girls are very interested over me even though im a fucking shy boring introvert. I literally never have anything interesting or funny to say to women and they still invite me over and want my d. Thank you god for good frame, tall height and above average face.

Captura de Tela 2019 08 21 as 122602

That fog though

giphy.gif

lol first video guys are like 5'7 and in fucking Germany of course it's over for them
but yeah their features are below average looks wise

lol first video guys are like 5'7 and in fucking Germany of course it's over for them
but yeah their features are below average looks wise
They are 5.9 yo ucan see behind them no one is taller

For some of you. Not me. Average girls are very interested over me even though im a fucking shy boring introvert. I literally never have anything interesting or funny to say to women and they still invite me over and want my d. Thank you god for good frame, tall height and above average face.
Fuck you bro I'm jealous.

Hope you don't get a warning for that brag btw.

• JFL
Reactions: Okiwaga
Fuck you bro I'm jealous.

Hope you don't get a warning for that brag btw.
Yeah well we all got our weaknesses. I probably would have the looks for a stacy, but I'm just not interesting enough. There's no worse feeling than a hot girl approaching you and then her leaving because you got average talking skills and are pretty boring. I got no crazy surfing stories to share. I can't play a guitar. I really need to personalitymaxx, but it is real fucking hard.
It is what it is.

Yeah well we all got our weaknesses. I probably would have the looks for a stacy, but I'm just not interesting enough. There's no worse feeling than a hot girl approaching you and then her leaving because you got average talking skills and are pretty boring. I got no crazy surfing stories to share. I can't play a guitar. I really need to personalitymaxx, but it is real fucking hard.
It is what it is.
Dude send pics i think you are delusional

• +1
Reactions: Deusmaximus
It is what it is.
cope
if you had the looks for stacy you would have fucked one or more already

• +1
Reactions: Deusmaximus
cope
if you had the looks for stacy you would have fucked one or more already
If it's really all about looks, why some fugly guys date stacies. There's a guy in my school who is bloated manlet but he dates a stacy. He's not rich, why is it? Why was Gandy a virgin until 21 and got no attention from girls in high school? Yeah... shut up bald boy.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
If it's really all about looks, why some fugly guys date stacies. There's a guy in my school who is bloated manlet but he dates a stacy. He's not rich, why is it? Why was Gandy a virgin until 21 and got no attention from girls in high school? Yeah... shut up bald boy.
ur retarded as fuck bro
they date them because they wont cheat on them, there isnt any attraction, there isnt any sex or affection - she makes them watch and she fucks tyrone or chad bitch

gandy was bloated growing up apparently, only became gl later on moron

• +1

They look like cringy faggots and shitksins
Doesn't happen that much irl m8

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
ur retarded as fuck bro
they date them because they wont cheat on them, there isnt any attraction, there isnt any sex or affection - she makes them watch and she fucks tyrone or chad bitch

gandy was bloated growing up apparently, only became gl later on moron
Why would someone date a ugly guy if there was no attraction? True, he'd probably not cheat but just could date someone like 1PSL below her. Don't talk anything about dating when you're clearly a bald incel. It's like a guy with no console or pc talked of playing video games because he's watched some youtube. You've just watched someone else do it, but you've not done it yourself so don't act like you're a expert.

Why would someone date a ugly guy if there was no attraction? True, he'd probably not cheat but just could date someone like 1PSL below her. Don't talk anything about dating when you're clearly a bald incel. It's like a guy with no console or pc talked of playing video games because he's watched some youtube. You've just watched someone else do it, but you've not done it yourself so don't act like you're a expert.
all i see if cope from you
if u had the looks for stacy you would have fucked one, simple as
and you dont have to believe me and live in blue pilled la la land, thats your own choice.

Edgy little German fuckboy cunts

all i see if cope from you
if u had the looks for stacy you would have fucked one, simple as
and you dont have to believe me and live in blue pilled la la land, thats your own choice.
Why the fuck do they approach me then? Just to say g'day? Why the fuck I got asked to my countrys equivalent of prom by 7 girls I haven't even talked to? I know I'm good looking, I'm tall, quite robust and have good frame. Just stop being bitter bitch. You're coping harder than ever because you have hairstyle of a homer simpson and you get continuously insulted by women.

Edgy little German fuckboy cunts
Fuckboys get laid they dont
Why the fuck do they approach me then? Just to say g'day? Why the fuck I got asked to my countrys equivalent of prom by 7 girls I haven't even talked to? I know I'm good looking, I'm tall, quite robust and have good frame. Just stop being bitter bitch. You're coping harder than ever because you have hairstyle of a homer simpson and you get continuously insulted by women.
Show us how you look if you want to have some credibility

• +1

I don't show nothing. I don't want to get doxed. Believe it or not, I lose no sleep over it.

True but it looks tryhard fuckboy even though they're not facially

I can believe bigbiceps as girls have many options. If your boring and fuckable they will look for a better deal. They are surrounded by chads and chadlites.