He's only a few years older than me...

My skin is loads better

WannaBeA6

WannaBeA6

Knowledgable
what a normal non cherrypicked 38 year old looks

OwlGod

OwlGod

Actually reading Mein Kampf, ready to new Reich?
OwlGod

OwlGod

barrett drinks, smokes and spends time in the sun, this muthafucka is bulletproof, indominable genetics tbh
If a pale recessed Incel try to make what Chad makes he dies, while this make Chad stronger.

Cleftcel

Cleftcel

Amateur
If a pale recessed Incel try to make what Chad makes he dies, while this make Chad stronger.
its like a show of fitness, I think I heard gad saad speak about it where organisms purposely engage in behaviours that may cause them harm ( to show that they can take and survive) (I forget what the term is, wracking my brain)

OwlGod

OwlGod

its like a show of fitness, I think I heard gad saad speak about it where organisms purposely engage in behaviours that may cause them harm ( to show that they can take and survive) (I forget what the term is, wracking my brain)
Interesting, but is better to i not think in this because i am a little suicidal.

Cleftcel

Cleftcel

Amateur
Interesting, but is better to i not think in this because i am a little suicidal.
yeah, its probably better to not think too much about the blackpill if you are already feeling down

D

dough

Trainee
it don't matter if he aged bad

he lived a better life than anybody here ever will

W

wristcel

Enthusiast
Even though it's photo shop, it's depressing as the only thing really noticeable is that they've receded him a little bit. Shows the importance of hair. Fuck I need a transplant!

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)