ITS OVER FOR LOOKS THEORY

lmfao.gif

• +1
Reactions: WannaBeA6
Are you hapa like ER was?
JFL EVERYONE GET THE FUCK IN HERE.

WHY ARE YOU ASKING THAT GREYCEL? WOULD IT MATTER IF IM HAPPA? YOUR ANTI LOOKS THEORY WOULDN'T APPLY IN THAT CASE??

IT ONLY APPLIES WHEN U WHITE NON BALDING 6 FT AND DECENT BODY AND DICK SIZE AND NT RIGHT??? THAT'S ONLY WHEN LOOKS 5HEORY AND BLACKPILL IS BLUSSHIT.

THAT FUCKING IS WHEN A 4 PSL MEN CAN BE WITH A 6PSL FOID

Weusay1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII

just be curry (JBC)

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: inceletto and Ritalincel
JFL EVERYONE GET THE FUCK IN HERE.

WHY ARE YOU ASKING THAT GREYCEL? WOULD IT MATTER IF IM HAPPA? YOUR ANTI LOOKS THEORY WOULDN'T APPLY IN THAT CASE??

IT ONLY APPLIES WHEN U WHITE NON BALDING 6 FT AND DECENT BODY AND DICK SIZE AND NT RIGHT??? THAT'S ONLY WHEN LOOKS 5HEORY AND BLACKPILL IS BLUSSHIT.

THAT FUCKING IS WHEN A 4 PSL MEN CAN BE WITH A 6PSL FOID

View attachment 512048
I don't get what you're trying to get at me for. I never said I was "anti looks theory". I literally said that looks theory is not as bad as it is made out to be. And is hapa a big deal? I think you know the answer to that. You're making this a larger issue than it is, because YES stuff like height requirements such as 5'10 and being white skinned with no asian background matters. Look at this forum and see how many PSL 5 and up you see? This is a god damn PSL 5-5.75 factory. Blackpill = real for those unfortunate with things like undesirable pheno, balding, height, tiny penis, etc. But when a white guy who is 5'10 and is PSL 4, fashionmaxxes and is NT, he can definitely get at least some PSL 6 women. Dick size wise, would have to be at least 5.5 inches like you said, but 6 is always acceptable.

Idk why you're so pressed about this. I agree that the blackpill is real in a lot of aspects. Pheno and height being one of them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 4671
literally an outlier. you say "ive seen so many outliers that blah blah blah" ok but you just notice those more, relationships like this are literally less than 0.5% of cases
also, their relationship is most likely sexless or maybe she's even cheating on him/in an open relationship, since she most likely doesnt harbor any physical attraction to him
even if you DID get into a relationship with a hot model, if you were a subhuman its likely it wouldnt be very satisfying other than emotionally

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683 and RAITEIII
literally an outlier. you say "ive seen so many outliers that blah blah blah" ok but you just notice those more, relationships like this are literally less than 0.5% of cases
also, their relationship is most likely sexless or maybe she's even cheating on him/in an open relationship, since she most likely doesnt harbor any physical attraction to him
even if you DID get into a relationship with a hot model, if you were a subhuman its likely it wouldnt be very satisfying other than emotionally
Yh like u actually want them to think ure hot not be like "well he's ugly Yh but I love him anyway"

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
I don't get what you're trying to get at me for. I never said I was "anti looks theory". I literally said that looks theory is not as bad as it is made out to be. And is hapa a big deal? I think you know the answer to that. You're making this a larger issue than it is, because YES stuff like height requirements such as 5'10 and being white skinned with no asian background matters. Look at this forum and see how many PSL 5 and up you see? This is a god damn PSL 5-5.75 factory. Blackpill = real for those unfortunate with things like undesirable pheno, balding, height, tiny penis, etc. But when a white guy who is 5'10 and is PSL 4, fashionmaxxes and is NT, he can definitely get at least some PSL 6 women. Dick size wise, would have to be at least 5.5 inches like you said, but 6 is always acceptable.

Idk why you're so pressed about this. I agree that the blackpill is real in a lot of aspects. Pheno and height being one of them.
I'm not pressed bro it's just that the idea that "blackpill is not as bad as made it out to be" to propose that any of us looking like the guy on OP could manage a ltr with 7 PSL foid is delusional.

It's just that you yourself don't see that narrowing down the population so much with requirements such as:

- MINIMUM 5ft 10
- fully white
- MINIMUM 5.5 or 6 inches
- Decently trained body
- NT so no mental illnes background of any form
- Good style
-4 PSL

In order to get your existence BARELY acknowledged does nothing but reinforce the blackpill.

And you're right that the blackpill is the most brutal the worse you look, whereas if you go to the other territory and look decent it's not as bad.

I can probably bet given the nature of your comments that you're not on the ugly side but you confuse this by taking away veracity from the blackpill instead of acknowledging that you might look decent so don't have as many issues.

Ultimately, I don't believe it's just looks at all, I actually promote that your ability on how u make people feel has an inmense importance.

If you look good, are nt and has a great time with u or fuck very good, her brain will release chemicals that will make her feel nice and she'll always seek you like a drug cuz u the source of said feelings. Whereas if u boring cunt, boring in bed or look worse you are losing points and she's most likely to go away

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
I'm not pressed bro it's just that the idea that "blackpill is not as bad as made it out to be" to propose that any of us looking like the guy on OP could manage a ltr with 7 PSL foid is delusional.

It's just that you yourself don't see that narrowing down the population so much with requirements such as:

- MINIMUM 5ft 10
- fully white
- Decently trained body
- Good style
-4 PSL

In order to get your existence BARELY acknowledged does nothing but reinforce the blackpill.

And you're right that the blackpill is the most brutal the worse you look, whereas if you go to the other territory and look decent it's not as bad.

I can probably bet given the nature of your comments that you're not on the ugly side but you confuse this by taking veracity to blackpill instead of acknowledging that you might look decent so don't have as many issues.

Ultimately, I don't believe it's just looks at all, I actually promote that your ability on how u make people feel has an inmense importance.

If you look good, are nt and has a great time with u or fuck very good, her brain will release chemicals that will make her feel nice and she'll always seek you like a drug cuz u the source of said feelings. Whereas if u boring cunt, boring in bed or look worse you are losing points and she's most likely to go away
fuck that was spot on

• Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII

- MINIMUM 5ft 10
- fully white
- Decently trained body
- Good style
-4 PSL

I can probably bet given the nature of your comments that you're not on the ugly side but you confuse this by taking veracity to blackpill instead of acknowledging that you might look decent so don't have as many issues.

I think I see our confusion then. Idk I hit all marks except fully white (I make up for it with med. pheno and looking white) and I don't think of myself as anything of a rarity or special at all. I remember I went on reddit and discussed this same thing and I was surprised that being 5'10, somewhat gl (4.5 psl) and being in decent shape was considered "rare". If you look at my thread here: https://looksmax.org/threads/subhuman-traits-are-literally-everywhere-around-you.161746/
It basically agrees with what you are saying, but a lot of guys here DO meet the requirements above (except NT obv jfl). And to be fair a PSL 4 (IRL 5) is an average plain looking guy while a PSL 5 (IRL 6.75) is an actual good looking guy and a lot of guys here are PSL 5-6.

All in all what I'm saying is, I'm sorry for trying to make those requirements seem like that they are the total norm for everyone IRL when it's clearly not. When you spend a lot of time on this forum, you forget what actual average looks like.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful