It’s over for me ngl

Htobrother

Htobrother

Jiggo
If I look in the mirror I feel confident and ok
But if I record myself with my phone front cam it’s over,
Over I can’t believe girls liked me and get iois outside here and there over tbh
So I’m not invisible to them and even got approached before 2 months or smth from a girl I ghosted over,

suicide if you let it go

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, Incoming, Deleted member 3020 and 3 others
sad shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and Htobrother
You get used to your appearance in photos after a while

• So Sad
Reactions: Htobrother
4405.jpg

ok connor chad

• +1
Lens distortion is brutal. Even my 1.92 FWHR face looks narrow as hell on selfie cam. I was even gonna off myself based on that. But you just have to record yourself without lens distortion bro, or buy an iPhone.

• So Sad
Lens distortion is brutal. Even my 1.92 FWHR face looks narrow as hell on selfie cam. I was even gonna off myself based on that. But you just have to record yourself without lens distortion bro, or buy an iPhone.
I have an IPhone

Focal length of your selfie camera can be brootal.

Set up the rear camera with timer. Zoom in, and then stand at the end of the room to take the selfie. That's nearly the real you

• +1

Set up the rear camera with timer. Zoom in, and then stand at the end of the room to take the selfie. That's nearly the real you
I only use front cam don’t do selfie because I know it can distord

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman

1,5m distance front cam if you are not chad it’s over
For me it’s over

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman
I only use front cam don’t do selfie because I know it can distord
Then use the rare? Is there a fucking constraint on not being able to use that? Don't you wanna see your real self?

• +1
Then use the rare? Is there a fucking constraint on not being able to use that? Don't you wanna see your real self?
Bro do you mean the selfie cam or rear the back cam?

Only ever take selfie camera photos from a 3/4 angle
Sometimes if I put the camera somewhere my phone , and just walk around and stuff it makes me wanna rope because I have scoliosis too it fucks up my phisique which looks a bit asymmetrical my height is good but symmetry not really

Should you zoom in max or what?

+1

high iq post

This is pretty much how you look

• +1
ur too funny

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: penis3 and Htobrother
Ok gonna try it with my iPhone so how much should I zoom?
You can zoom in a little bit, but you dont really have to zoom in at all, just stand at least 2 meters away to get rid of the distortion

This is pretty much the real you btw, there is no noticeable lens distortion at that range and its taken a good distance away,

if you look bad then its suifuel

• +1
  • +1
You can zoom in a little bit, but you dont really have to zoom in at all, just stand at least 2 meters away to get rid of the distortion

This is pretty much the real you btw, there is no noticeable lens distortion at that range and its taken a good distance away,

if you look bad then its suifuel
I just zoom it to the half and then stand away 4-5 and I look decent tbh no ropefuel

• +1
Reactions: penis3
chadlites.me

I'm always happy with how I look in those shots too

its lifefuel ngl
Ngl i look really good especially when I smile I like myself I don’t care about Psl

I just zoom it to the half and then stand away 4-5 and I look decent tbh no ropefuel
I zoomed in 2x and it's not ropefuel anymore for me too

• +1
I zoomed in 2x and it's not ropefuel anymore for me too
Yeah but chad doesn’t have to zoom no I think chad will look bad too or not as good as he could

Yeah but chad doesn’t have to zoom no I think chad will look bad too or not as good as he could
Irl you still look better I think , gonna try later under natural lightning tho

• +1
It's fucking horrible I look like that character that spongebob got bullied by

Attachments

• The_Bully_030.png
    The_Bully_030.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 4
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF

Attachments

• 15935559908818490556039072637580.jpg
    15935559908818490556039072637580.jpg