Its over for sub 6 ft btw.The coping is over.

D

Deleted member 2352

1.90m ABSOLOUTE POWERHOUSE
I like talking about height if you didnt already notice.Look at this shit.Height is so fucking important its unreal.For some women any guy under 6 ft is a complete deal breaker.No chance.Midgets.Its over for you.
I'm 6 ft and barely made it.Holy fuck what is life all depending on your genetics and your phisycal attributes.

I looked at other threads and almost all demanded 6 ft 2 and up.Its crazy how important height is.They said on other threads.Height IS THE FIRST THING THEY LOOK AT.JFL I NEED TO GROW ANOTHER INCH OR I'M DOOMED

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 685 and BigBiceps
didnt read a single word. im the proof for myself that height is cope. as a 5'9 2/3 manlet i got approached more than any lanklet mate i know

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 2095, NormieKilla and 1 other person
didnt read a single word. im the proof for myself that height is cope. as a 5'9 2/3 manlet i got approached more than any lanklet mate i know
No,keep it coping 183 cm is minimum to be a human these days.188 cm Start of a good life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, SandNibber, ExCel and 2 others
I like talking about height if you didnt already notice.Look at this shit.Height is so fucking important its unreal.For some women any guy under 6 ft is a complete deal breaker.No chance.Midgets.Its over for you.
I'm 6 ft and barely made it.Holy fuck what is life all depending on your genetics and your phisycal attributes.

I looked at other threads and almost all demanded 6 ft 2 and up.Its crazy how important height is.They said on other threads.Height IS THE FIRST THING THEY LOOK AT.JFL I NEED TO GROW ANOTHER INCH OR I'M DOOMED
She’s pisses me the fuck off. I hate bitches like her . Watch her turn out to be a fat bitch

• Love it
Reactions: SandNibber
then all the lanklets are nerdnecks. You would get mogged to death if i stood next to you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469
No,keep it coping 183 cm is minimum to be a human these days.188 cm Start of a good life
ok i wonder what your face looks like then i can tell you if its over or not

• Ugh..

go outside
it's nice out

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, ScramFranklin, SandNibber and 3 others
@LooksmaxxingDream made a thread about how he looksmaxxed as a 5 foot 6 manlet and he got a with a bitch apparently

also @TubOfLard is 5 foot 7 slayer

ok i wonder what your face looks like then i can tell you if its over or not
Lol I just made out with a jb 2 hours ago.In a little village I'm visiting dont worry about me

Just be confident and interesting and you'll be fine

• +1
Reactions: Chinko, Maximus, Deleted member 2352 and 1 other person
guys fraud and up their height all the time. we can assume that anyone 6 foot 1 would probably tell they are 6 foot 2 because its a popular height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and Deleted member 2352
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: middayshowers, SquareChinOrDeath and Deleted member 685
guys fraud and up their height all the time. we can assume that anyone 6 foot 1 would probably tell they are 6 foot 2 because its a popular height
im 6ft 2 but 6ft 3 in shoes.

Come on. Obviously girls who use internet forums and accidentally get to the question if height matters are insecure heightist women. Your average girl next door is not as heightist as these internet attention seeking whores.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, SandNibber, Looksmaxer-van-NL and 1 other person
Just be confident and interesting and you'll be fine
you forgot having a good personality and good taste in music

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and SikKunt
I actually never met anyone who defrauded their height.They always told the truth.Kinda weird but whatever.

Come on. Obviously girls who use internet forums and accidentally get to the question if height matters are insecure heightist women. Your average girl next door is not as heightist as these internet attention seeking whores.
Gigacope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, DidntRead, middayshowers and 3 others
then all the lanklets are nerdnecks. You would get mogged to death if i stood next to you.
no they are actually above average, 1 has hunter eyes and nw0 hairline, 1 insane bone structure and godlike zygos and 1 has a good harmony. all of them are 183+ 1 or 2 even 187cm or smth.

height is cope unless you got the body for it. they are all skinny btw

• Ugh..
your average girl next door uses tinder as well m8.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
@LooksmaxxingDream made a thread about how he looksmaxxed as a 5 foot 6 manlet and he got a with a bitch apparently

also @TubOfLard is 5 foot 7 slayer
jfl they don't slay

look at this waffle.
>t. virgin

my 5'9.66 ass had a GL gf and 7 girl appraches this year while u are ur lanky friends are wasting ur times spamming height threads on incel forums

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Death and Deleted member 685

But bro I thought you said you just need a good personality to get girls? what changed? did you get mogged one to many times?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
reading the thread rn and im getting enraged ngl. women want short men DEAD

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
cope i ascended at 5'9

• +1
Reactions: xForgotMyName
MissCatzlady said:

Short guys are like chihuahuas. Also tall men have a thing for short women. Idk maybe it's bc we are so cute. I love them 6ft 2 or above.

How do you pull them, I have a bunch of chihuahuas on my line trying to get me a beast

ALL ROASTIES DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

• +1
But bro I thought you said you need need a good personality to get girls? what changed? did you get mogged one to many times?
Bro this is about being a slayer.Not getting a girl.Being an actually high quality phisycal male.Which everyone on this website should be striving for.You need personality if you dont meet the physical standards.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and xForgotMyName
ok copecel
I'm not coping. I talk to LooksmaxxingDream on a daily basis and he doesn't slay. TubOfLard also admitted to not slaying in dms

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190725-210544.jpg
    Screenshot_20190725-210544.jpg
    260.4 KB · Views: 38
  • So Sad
Reactions: middayshowers, itsoverbuddyboyo and SikKunt
"I love me a tall man. Last one I talked to was 6'4 (I'm 5'6, too). For some reason, if a man is under 6 ft, my respect for them dwindles lmao. "

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2095 and SikKunt
I'm not coping. I talk to LooksmaxxingDream on a daily basis and he doesn't slay. TubOfLard also admitted to not slaying in dms
He told me this site fucked his mental state as well.
Idk about his curry friends slaying though, the blackpill hasn't been disproved yet and an anecdote holds no value.

• +1
its true 6ft is bare minimum but why are you on a forum for nigger women?

will still get mogged by a 6ft 2 chad, even if your face is better

Where's the get mogged part? You guys are really retarded. Type one thing and then claim that "IT WASNT MEANT TO BE THIS, BUT THAT".

"I'm just here to brag on the fact that my man is 6'3."

Where's the get mogged part? You guys are really retarded. Type one thing and then claim that "IT WASNT MEANT TO BE THIS, BUT THAT".
Christian-Bale-Laughing-at-Awards-Show.gif

"I'm just here to brag on the fact that my man is 6'3."
I swear these bishes driving me insane with this shit.All proud to have High quality males As partners and all bragging about it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back