It’s over if a girl won’t let you rawdog

user1728482728

user1728482728

zephir

> The more attractive a man was judged to be, the less likely women were to intend to use a condom during sex (r = -0.552, df = 478, p = .007).

> Half of the women (n = 240) reported using at least one tactic (to fuck raw) The most frequently reported condom resistance tactic was the following: “Getting him really aroused and then starting to have sex without a condom” (n = 129)

> also common was “Reassuring him that you were clean (i.e., did not have any STIs) so that he would have sex without a condom” (n = 78)

If a girl doesn’t literally force herself onto your raw dick it’s OVER.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Subhuman trash, SocietyIsSolipsistic and 12 others
@Blackpillsuicide I will be watching your descent into suicide with interest. You have a bright career here. Top fucking tier thread. Fooking brutal.

• +1
Reactions: FutureMogger and Deleted member 4430
Figured this was common knowledge. If a girl finds you super attractive you can go no condom easily.

• +1
Reactions: Alvik, Alexanderr, FutureMogger and 4 others
just be chad confirmed again

• +1
Reactions: GordonFreeman
Figured this was common knowledgeable. If a girl finds you super attractive you can go no condom easily.
And if you’re a top tier chad girls will force themselves onto you raw without even asking, and will coerce you using lies and manipulation

Stacy will literally get on her hands and knees and beg Chad to cum inside her raw.

Last edited:
Good thread, I am now closer to suicide

Anyone have a suicide guide? Or can a decent poster make one?

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Lifefuel for me (just kidding I was never concerned that it’s over)

Truth. I didn't feel like using a condom with my last encounter and she let me but even asked me later to cum inside

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
i dont want a child though

• +1
Reactions: l0st@sea and DutchPrettyBoy
AE639A50 F2B5 4E40 96AA 9EE377DDA061

Thanks for the looksmaxxing advice bro

• +1
Reactions: GordonFreeman
isn't worth the std and kid eitherway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
sure bro, just get kids theory.

Just wear 2 condoms theory

yes bro this is the study i was talking about

Just rawdog like a lunatic lol, the chances of them becoming pregnant from 1 fuck is very slim

• +1
NEVER FUCK A GIRL WITHOUT A CONDOM

• +1
Reactions: Baller1
Learn from me boyos: raw dogged a virgin sloot once and pulled out, few weeks later she tells me she has pregnancy symptoms and would keep the kid (wanted attention). Never again. Sloots are crazy and like to play games.

I raw dog random tinder sloots.

STD's are a cope, they ain't that bad and very low chance to get. And her getting preg is non-issue since I would tell her I wouldn't be a father and I have no money nothing to my name so gl u wont get a penny from me.

won at life.

• +1