Its over if you have weak lower third

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
You will never be slayer, you need good squere chin to be high T doom beast or to be this hot guy who mog subhumans. You need also good jaw width, same or slightly narrower than cheekbon but jawline must be sharp af.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 3328, Arkantos and 1 other person
Over for me

eyes >

• +1
Reactions: XXX22
Over if you're not 99.99 percentile chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745, Over and Pietrosiek
Last edited:
jaw is the most important face feature

I'm actually thinking the lower third is absolutely superior to the eyes, eyes are all for overall aesthetics and harmony, but all the amount of "hunter" eyes you can get, it won't give you as near as the amount of sex appeal from having a fully developed mandible, it is CRUCIAL to just indicate HUMANITY

Jfl jaw is the easiest to fix with surgery

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetinthemaking and Mousei
Lower third is the easiest thing to fix if you got money

• +1
Reactions: Mousei
Lower third is the most impactful feature on your face.

• +1
Reactions: JeffGoldblumInTheFly
SmartSelect 20191121 154814 Instagram

:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Jaw is easy fix if you have 13k for eppley jaw implant.

eye area, maxilla, and cheekbones are everything jfl @ this thred tbh tbh

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Deleted member 2227
eye area + maxilla + surgery = slayer

Who cares? The vast majority of people on here are never going to be slayers. It's pointless to obsess about it. I've accepted that I will never be a slayer and that's fine, most men won't be.

Who cares? The vast majority of people on here are never going to be slayers. It's pointless to obsess about it. I've accepted that I will never be a slayer and that's fine, most men won't be.
Pietrosiek will be slayer after skinmax.

Low IQ thread ngl.

i want to be a slayer gosh darn it!
why am i so narrow
tenor.gif

Its about bei g the best,better than others. Being top tier. Doing things that other people cant do. That include slaying. I imagine in my dreams everybody talking about me like He's so strong, or he fuck so many foids i hate him etc. I want to be like that. Most man are just background for true man to shine
tall = prominent from profile
slightly wider and squared
No. Tall is height of chin brom bottom to lower lip. Important for chin to philtrum
Pietrosiek will be slayer after skinmax.
I'm 2.5psl
eye area, maxilla, and cheekbones are everything jfl @ this thred tbh tbh
IF I HAD MASSIVE JAW I WOULDNT LOOK BLOATED LIKE I LOOK NOW STOP COPING I NEED FUCKING BONES IN MY LOWER THIRD MY JAWLINE IS NOT EXISTENT FUCK YOU

Last edited: