It’s over I’m gone , I’ll leave this forum and world

JFL at thinking this guy doesn't have nasolabial folds :lul: :lul: :lul:
You can totally see them, skin should be smooth around the nose.....as young people have. He's recessed and growing old his loss of subcutaneous fat is more visible because there is less bone support. That creates his nasolabial lines

Same thing for those ugly lines under his eyes...it's a telltale sign of subhuman under eyes support (recessed)

I have a keen eye for those things, you guys are bluepilled if you think nothing is wrong. JFL stop coping

Attachments

• A7FB4861-94C2-4AE0-B5C1-80C9CF1DC830.jpeg
    A7FB4861-94C2-4AE0-B5C1-80C9CF1DC830.jpeg
    55.4 KB · Views: 26
  • 2F1F750A-1A0E-478F-BB0F-BF9F80EAFEA0.jpeg
    2F1F750A-1A0E-478F-BB0F-BF9F80EAFEA0.jpeg
    82.8 KB · Views: 27
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4019
Dn rd but get therapy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 4019
The folds are there in all the pics you posted. You are recessed and that's the cause of your folds.
Everybody eventually get the folds (nasolabial and under the eyes) because we lose subcutaneous fat as we age but some people get them much earlier than others because of their recession (hypoplasia). If you have enough bone support (forward growth), that bone can offset the lost subcutaneous fat making the folds appears later on (later age) or making them being less deep.

As for some day to day change those are due to endogenous changes in your lifestyle. Shitty diet, smoking, not enough water ecc make them a bit worse and a healthy lifestyle and some creams can make them a bit better but I guarantee you, you had folds in all those pics. And under your eyes are much worse than nasolabial. Both are bad though if you are young

• JFL
We can't help with that dude because your problems are not esthetics. You nasolabial fold looks good but you are still suffering from what happened to you.

You should see a therapist and comeback once you are good because this forum will only make your mental state worse.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 4019
The folds are there in all the pics you posted. You are recessed and that's the cause of your folds.
Everybody eventually get the folds (nasolabial and under the eyes) because we lose subcutaneous fat as we age but some people get them much earlier than others because of their recession (hypoplasia). If you have enough bone support (forward growth), that bone can offset the lost subcutaneous fat making the folds appears later on (later age) or making them being less deep.

As for some day to day change those are due to endogenous changes in your lifestyle. Shitty diet, smoking, not enough water ecc make them a bit worse and a healthy lifestyle and some creams can make them a bit better but I guarantee you, you had folds in all those pics. And under your eyes are much worse than nasolabial. Both are bad though if you are young
It is really stress related in my case. Not recession.

• JFL
Why do you want to kill yourself? Because you can't improve your looks?
First of all, it's probably not true, secondly, why do you care about them so much? Everybody wants to looksmaxx here, someone is doing better, someone is doing worse, but it's a part of the process. Just let go of this stupid thing that your bad part of your body is making you kill yourself. Relax, take a big breath and things will get better. I was your age and didn't know that my life would be as good as know and I have it will happen to you too. Take care.

• JFL
It is really stress related in my case. Not recession.
Cope you are recessed, those line are a telltale sign of this two factors:
1) Lack of forward growth of the maxilla
2) Long midface (probably caused by mouth breathing)

The result is what you have. Stress and lifestyle affects the skin somewhat but it's not the underlying cause of your problem. Chad and people with excellent forward growth can be as stressed as you want but still not develop those lines until much later in life.

Moreover what you have is indeed normal as people age, but it's not normal if you are young.

That being said if you seriously consider suicide for that, you have deeper problems to fix. Clearly your brain is fucked and I'd fix that before thinking about fixing anything else

• JFL
Cope you are recessed, those line are a telltale sign of this two factors:
1) Lack of forward growth of the maxilla
2) Long midface (probably caused by mouth breathing)

The result is what you have. Stress and lifestyle affects the skin somewhat but it's not the underlying cause of your problem. Chad and people with excellent forward growth can be as stressed as you want but still not develop those lines until much later in life.

Moreover what you have is indeed normal as people age, but it's not normal if you are young.

That being said if you seriously consider suicide for that, you have deeper problems to fix. Clearly your brain is fucked and I'd fix that before thinking about fixing anything else
I wasn’t a mouthbreather

Attachments

• 89A282EA-EB1A-4D9F-BAC4-8CA6A558516C.png
    89A282EA-EB1A-4D9F-BAC4-8CA6A558516C.png
    417.5 KB · Views: 28
  • JFL
I wasn’t a mouthbreather
Your maxilla is somewhat recessed and you have a down-grown maxilla typical of mouth breathers but of course you can have it for many other reasons...I mean just look at those steep angles

as I thought...the combo of recessed maxilla+long midface (down grown maxilla) gives you the typical look

still, that look normal enough so no surgeon will touch you of course....you are just predisposed to get those folds earlier than people with forward growth maxilla

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4019 and Deleted member 5634
What you guys are missing the point is the fact he keeps going back to the traumatic even that supposedly "caused" his nasolabial folds, i think you are projecting your trauma onto your nasolabial folds, bro. This is not an aesthetic issue is a mental one. I know you had a thought time before but your not even bad looking let go off the pass,.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SMVbender, Stare, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
This forum was one of my last hopes.
I did so many threads about my nasolabial folds and no one could really help.
Today was a very bad day again. I looked in the mirror and my soul was dying again. I can’t handle this shit anymore.

I really don’t know what my body does. He just can’t form a normal even healthy looking nasolabial line. I gave my body everything. Every vitamin. I did lots of fitness. I’m low bf. Lots of sleep. And he gave me nothing back, instead of this deformed cracked nasolabial fold area.

Most of you will know what happened to me.
I screamed and cried for months after something very bad happened.

so my last device before I leave this fucking world is that you should never stress to much about someth, never cry your soul out for such a long time. It will destroy you in the inside and outside.

I’ll hope ya all will be doing fine.

I’ll attach some pics to show u exactly what happened to my skin from stress. I was only 18 back then.
So think twice before you are get brutal stressed.

now my skin looks like a completely weird destroyed fucking thing.
bye.
Is that er

• JFL
Your maxilla is somewhat recessed and you have a down-grown maxilla typical of mouth breathers but of course you can have it for many other reasons...I mean just look at those steep angles

as I thought...the combo of recessed maxilla+long midface (down grown maxilla) gives you the typical look

still, that look normal enough so no surgeon will touch you of course....you are just predisposed to get those folds earlier than people with forward growth maxilla
Ok well, but u should see in the pics that stress made the folds much worse

*looking for when did I ask*

Cope, i started having anger issues and getting stressed at age 12 , i will be 17 in a month and i dont have wrinkles , folds or bad skin quality in general

Cope, i started having anger issues and getting stressed at age 12 , i will be 17 in a month and i dont have wrinkles , folds or bad skin quality in general
It wasn’t just the stress it was crying for moths with really hard facial expressions

you can't possibly be serious

literally everyone on here told you nothing was wrong and I'm pretty sure you went to surgeons and they told you nothing was wrong too

biggest mentalcel ever if not trolling

son its been 17 days and you're still here