• JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, SikKunt, androidcel and 3 others
@blackoutwhitein I found your soulmate bro

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Bennett, SikKunt, Zeta ascended and 5 others
This is true

What counts as being dm'd first? Does it have to be explicitly romantic, or just a girl initiating small talk?

Didn't read but fuck that bitch. She should suck my fucking dick

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, DarknLost and pisslord
u guys care too much about this shit lmfao just beat women whenever u can get away with it

see a foid walking alone at night? beat her up and rape her.

you're at the club and foid walks past you?Woops accidentally leg swept you to the ground. Sorry m'lady!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SikKunt, Heirio, DarknLost and 6 others
u guys care too much about this shit lmfao just beat women whenever u can get away with it

you're at the club and foid walks past you?Woops accidentally leg swept you to the ground. Sorry m'lady!
legit. i hate foids so much

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and DarknLost
What if they know you irl and dm'm you first?

I hate it when my elbow accidently bumps into foidz throats, it's a really bad habit :feelsbadman:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bengt and SikKunt

Dunno about that man, seems a little extreme tbh

• JFL
Reactions: SikKunt
She looks like a caveman anyways.

I elbow checked a blonde Becky omw to the gym today,mirin?

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SikKunt, Stingray, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
nibba has been eating pineapple a lot recently have you noticed any flavor gains from his semen?
Reminder: you have never touched or even made contact with a woman or even gotten close enough to harm one. Keep fantasising about it tho you low t high e high inhib subhuman

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and RichardSpencel
Reminder: you have never touched or even made contact with a woman or even gotten close enough to harm one. Keep fantasising about it tho you low t high e high inhib subhuman

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, RichardSpencel and heroinfather
Yeh that’s right incel, cry for me. No one fears you or respects you. Women could even beat you up. I hope you get Ronda Rousey’d tbh

• +1
Yeh that’s right incel, cry for me. No one fears you or respects you. Women could even beat you up. I hope you get Ronda Rousey’d tbh
keep slitting for nibbas attention tbh

• +1
True, straight from the whores mouth

Agreed. I have chad friends who are constantly bombarded with text messages by females they barely even know.

Cuckceltears won't touch this

I've gotten DM'd first on Yubo and Tinder, but mostly by landwhales. Fit girls are for uberchad only.