ITS OVER THIS GIGAXHAD ONLY GOT ONE MATCH IN SWITZELAND

NiBBaCel

NiBBaCel

PSL 8
He got left swiped by OVER 10000 foids
Ezgifcom gif maker

@Salludon mogs him to death and he only got 1 match

Dont be ethnic-theory

I am white and even to me when I visited Swiss women seemed like stuck up bitches. Many of them were beautiful but they were beautiful stuck up bitches, don't know what is wrong with them really.

I used that same Tyrone in the US and he did extremely well with women of all races. One of my most successful chadfishes.

I used that same Tyrone in the US and he did extremely well with women of all races. One of my most successful chadfishes.
I used hin in Germany and he also slayed bit switzerland ? Nope

Even Chads get treated like incels in Switzerland.

the hat is covering his face and the pic quality is shit

He's ethnic that's why

dirty mirror
hat indoors(norwooder)
cross on neck(degenerate virtue signaller)
earring(narcy fag)
old iphone(obvious catfish bait)

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
elaborate
some incels believe(unironically I am not sure or they just joking too) that women would rather have sex with their own dogs than substandard men. They call this the dogpill. So this was a joke where the Swiss women would rather fuck the local mountain goats than their own substandard men, I jokingly called it the mountaingoatpill.

Not sure what the Alps have for native fauna, if they even have mountain goats. Just assumed I guess. In the mountains of North America we have mountain goats. They are gentle creatures most of the time but will on occasion gore someone to death.

some incels believe(unironically I am not sure or they just joking too) that women would rather have sex with their own dogs than substandard men. They call this the dogpill. So this was a joke where the Swiss women would rather fuck the local mountain goats than their own substandard men, I jokingly called it the mountaingoatpill.

Not sure what the Alps have for native fauna, if they even have mountain goats. Just assumed I guess. In the mountains of North America we have mountain goats. They are gentle creatures most of the time but will on occasion gore someone to death.
man dogpill is fucking bullshit the average women wont fuck a fucking dog rather than a psl 3

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
I am white and even to me when I visited Swiss women seemed like stuck up bitches. Many of them were beautiful but they were beautiful stuck up bitches, don't know what is wrong with them really.
They are.
They're well known for that in France.

Brutal blackpill for blackcels