[ITS OVER] Wanna die rn ngl should have Never left the basement tbh please boyos I Never needed ur emotional suppport more then now

stuff like this is brutal to the soul

but it's kinda freeing in a way that you never had a chance, idk for me is like that when I get rejected
Ikr After That I nearly roped and my heart hurted and shit
And I was angry also
But after some .me support I feel better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
Just smoke some weed bro and ldar here or watch a movie and eat something good

That's what I do to cope when I'm sad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
2E952B08 107B 4CAB A704 569DE06BFBAE

• JFL
Reactions: Solidcoin
Man Why this world gotta be this cruel?
I Met a 18 Yo jb on Snapchat and we chatted long and exchanged pics ( she was a spoiled rich white PSL 4 JB) ( of course I sended angle frauded squinting pics)
1 Hour Ago we Met to eat at Mcdonalds ( 3 minutes away from me
We talked about 40 minutes about basic stuff jfl like if she likes this city and shit ( we hugged 2 times for greeting )
After I got home she removed me :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Where my homies at:feelswhy:
i told you it wasnt going to go well son
but dont worry, you can still heightfraud to 6'1

• +1
I would be in agony for the rest of my life, I feel you op.
Sorry OP. I wouldnt know what to tell you, you're definitely handling it better than I would though.

• +1
Its over
I feel like shit

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
Pick your head up king, your headset is falling off

• +1
Nah why should I Switzerland welfare mogs German
Just bought an iPhone X pro from welfare
Imagine wasting money on an iPhone if you could invest it in your face or a car

This is why you keep moving your head from 3/4 to side that’s what I do . Jfl at letting a foid stare at your face from the deaf front for more then 8 seconds

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII
Brutal
This is why you keep moving your head from 3/4 to side that’s what I do . Jfl at letting a foid stare at your face from the deaf front for more then 8 seconds
Autism.

This might be joking but it's kinda true. I've had one foid literally staring at me thinking i didn't notice. Like gauging if I'm one night stand, ltr material or what lol. And id try to show my good profile. But anyway you can't help her to see the Subhuman one eventually so it's over regardless...

Did you forget to wear your elevator shoes, OP?
Based fradin' tactic tbh

She just wanted to play with you bro. Forget that whore and go to the next

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: currymax
My iphone is garbage and chat doesn't work right

But respek
The link was made to delete the image a week after upload, so it's too late for you to see it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back