Screenshot 5

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, SubhumanCurrycel and SoyGune
LOL at using instagram tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Subhuman trash and SoyGune
I'm NTmaxxing with it.
A lot of bitches on tinder ask me if I have instagram lol. I tell them it's for girls. I legit don't have an instagram acc.

But when I'm done with all my surgeries, I think I'll start one coz for some reason bitches care about. But I don't understand why.

A lot of bitches on tinder ask me if I have instagram lol. I tell them it's for girls. I legit don't have an instagram acc.

But when I'm done with all my surgeries, I think I'll start one coz for some reason bitches care about. But I don't understand why.
you are legit the least NT person on this forum

That's probably true but why do bitches always ask if I have instagram or not?
Cause everyone has instagram for the dopamine of getting likes / getting tagged / people comment you with hearts or smth like that
its NT

Cause everyone has instagram for the dopamine of getting likes / getting tagged / people comment you with hearts or smth like that
its NT
It's fuckin stupid. Everyone does the same thing: Posts a pic where they *think* they look good with some stupid "profound" caption which adds no meaning to the pic they posted of their face, and everyone responds with hearts, fire, or "hawttt!"
Normies are despicable.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SoyGune, Chadeep, Deleted member 7776 and 1 other person
It's fuckin stupid. Everyone does the same thing: Posts a pic where they *think* they look good with some stupid "profound" caption which adds no meaning to the pic they posted of their face, and everyone responds with hearts, fire, or "hawttt!"
Normies are despicable.
JFL.

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Chadeep, Ocelot and 1 other person