It's over.

Mexicancel

Mexicancel

Sadness is rebellion
This was before I swollen the blackpill.

In college currently.

- Freshman year of high school
-mexican ethnic, shit gray skin, bug eyed, tear troughs, bulbous nose, big lips, jaw not found 404, overbite, 5'8, shit frame.

-Goth girl, 100% American white Pearl skin, thin lips, black medium hair, cute voice, shy, perfect body, small boobs. 5'6.

-I try to be her friend, for 2 weeks, she reacts friendly but bored and annoyed with my presence.

-I asked her out giving her a piece of paper during class asking to be my gf (cringe, I thought would be cute and original) puts her head down over the desk the whole class.

-After class I asked for her response (I knew she would say no)

-Girl: hummm... You're Mexican...

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, SikKunt and dogtown
I keep getting ghosted by 5 foot tall anime loving cuties.

Bro... wtf are you doing... You have no one to blame but your self. be her friend? give her a note? wtf is that shit.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Chigga, middayshowers and 2 others
Show pic of the foid, I love goth chicks

If
Bro... wtf are you doing... You have no one to blame but your self. be her friend? give her a note? wtf is that shit.
If I was Chad it would be cute and ironically original, she would laugh and smiled back at me.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
If

If I was Chad it would be cute and ironically original, she would laugh and smiled back at me.
True but you're not, know your place inkel

• WTF
Reactions: SikKunt
Gotta agree with @Sizzurp. Imagine being passed a note by this dude who you've only known for two weeks
Trust me anything is possible Ccc80b9a9a0fc941dc9c67f58919ef1a3

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Zeta ascended, her, Mexicancel and 1 other person