It's perfectly fair to judge somebody based on nothing but their appearance

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
There are no character traits that aren't massively influenced or even directly determined by somebody's physical attributes. None. Almost all the stereotypes about people exist because they are true, with the exception of those intended to attack the successful (blondes are dumb etc) since those are typically born out of envy.

I literally can't think of a single looks based stereotype (with the exception of the ones that attack successful/good looking people) that isn't at least mostly based in reality:

"Ugly people are dumb"
It's true good looking people have higher IQ on average

"Good looking people are nicer"
In a way they are because all the bad treatment and envy suffered by uglies will often make them resentful so they become sjws, alt-rights etc

"Ugly people are losers" Again also mostly true since the lack of social success pushes them towards introverted activities such as games, anime, tv etc. Good looking people actually have a social life.

"Black/Brown people are criminals/stupid, Asians are smart, but asexual and collectivist, have small penis, are short etc" True because of racial genetic differences. Just lol at calling yourself a blackpilled ethnic and still buying into the myth of racial equality. It's bullshit. Ethnics (with the exception of some ricecels) have absolutely no future unless they belong to like the smartest 10% of their group. And even then it's a coin-flip. And that's not even touching on the sexual inequality between the races. Judging somebody based on their race is a perfectly fair thing to do.

LITERALLY EVERYTHING IS DETERMINED BY YOUR LOOKS. Everything. YOU. ARE. YOUR. LOOKS.

• +1
Reactions: Aids! and nausea
im ugly piece of shit and deserve kms. ok got it. thanks. brb going ER

• +1
Reactions: Dissonance, SikKunt and nausea
idk theres actually alot of dumb chads out there. not all good looking people are smart

idk theres actually alot of dumb chads out there. not all good looking people are smart

Dumb in what sense? I can't be bothered to look for the source but there is a massive average IQ difference of almost 15 points between good lookers and uglies. Like, we are talking 90 IQ vs 100+ IQ. It's largely the result of natural selection not rewarding stupid people in complex societies meaning smarter men horded all the good looking women. It's hilarious how entirely loop sided evolution is. It's literally all or nothing in this world. You either have everything or you have nothing.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung
t. foid

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Why is it the smartest people in history were usually ugly?

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Dissonance, Aids! and 2 others
You dont need to be smart when youre GL.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, SikKunt and nausea
Nice tags

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Alexanderr
Just out of curiosity, are the mods ethnics?

• WTF
Reactions: Arkantos
Just out of curiosity, are the mods ethnics?
disillusioned

I don't think so. Sarge is a jew though

Lookism and incels.is are just jewsh plots to locate and destroy all incels :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Time to be a quietcel:feelstrash::feelsbaton:

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and nausea
sainsburys chocolate chip cookie IQ post

i did not read but people mostly judge you by your dick size not looks

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos and Demir
So much cope in this thread.

EDIT: "Users who are viewing this thread (Users: 20, Guests: 6)" LMAO guess I struck a weak nerve.

It's true the better looking u are the better you will instantly be perceived. An ugly homeless man is obviously homeless but a model homeless man could just be wearing trendy trashbag

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung
It's true the better looking u are the better you will instantly be perceived. An ugly homeless man is obviously homeless but a model homeless man could just be wearing trendy trashbag

There is actually research showing that good looking homeless people are much more likely to become successful later in life than uglier ones. Even as bums chads cuck everybody.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
i hate you, i hate the blackpill

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Zeta ascended and Dissonance

You're not blackpilled then