It's probably over for me

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
Even if I'm good enough "looking" to ascend, I can probably never actually get to know a female in the first place. I'm super socially fucked. I'm the opposite of NT. I can't help it, I've tried, but most females aren't that into how I look to even do more than just act boring around me, so I can't even feel normal in conversation because I feel like they are just ignoring the shit out of me. It's truly over.

On top of this, I'm like a 20 y/o KHHV, I just can't see myself with a female. I don't know how to escalate shit. I don't even know how to act around females. I'm just socially weird. I hardly get along with normies, by the way. How much harder is it going to be do get a queen of normies, aka a female? It's over man.

I don't really know what else to do now. I can't see myself ascending, I've thought about it every way back and forth now. I just don't know how I could make it happen. Brutal shit man. I don't really have a plan in my mind that would work.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Clark69, coping ethnic, Deleted member 11074 and 5 others
>6'4
Fuck off
Eaa308f53310b779f5049e1c955cac7c838851far1 576 576v2 00

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: No Bones Dax, Deleted member 5634, getra and 7 others
just act autistic and weird and they will think you’re just a quirky chad or something

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: No Bones Dax, Clark69, Deleted member 11074 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: No Bones Dax and Deleted member 8576
🤗

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576
  • JFL
Reactions: No Bones Dax, PYT, WadlowMaxxing and 2 others
Even if I'm good enough "looking" to ascend, I can probably never actually get to know a female in the first place. I'm super socially fucked. I'm the opposite of NT. I can't help it, I've tried, but most females aren't that into how I look to even do more than just act boring around me, so I can't even feel normal in conversation because I feel like they are just ignoring the shit out of me. It's truly over.

On top of this, I'm like a 20 y/o KHHV, I just can't see myself with a female. I don't know how to escalate shit. I don't even know how to act around females. I'm just socially weird. I hardly get along with normies, by the way. How much harder is it going to be do get a queen of normies, aka a female? It's over man.

I don't really know what else to do now. I can't see myself ascending, I've thought about it every way back and forth now. I just don't know how I could make it happen. Brutal shit man. I don't really have a plan in my mind that would work.
Same tbh.

Just be you man, stop trying to be something you are not, you risk losing your identity and hating yourself if you keep doing that.

• +1
Reactions: getra, Clark69 and Deleted member 7173
At 6'4 even an subhuman can slay
If i had your height, i would creampied every girl of my city
Heiht copers make me cage, I'm 6'2 not deformed but never had an IOI in my life

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: oatmeal, Deleted member 3043 and WadlowMaxxing
Have you thought about getting a prostitute just to get it over with, I've heard that can do a lot for NT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576
Have you thought about getting a prostitute just to get it over with, I've heard that can do a lot for NT
I have no idea how to even go about getting a prostitute but there's no saving my NT bro, I'm not socially awkward like I can actually talk to people just fine, it's my entire personality and the things I like and the way I act is completely different from how normies act.

• +1
Reactions: coping ethnic
At 6'4 even an subhuman can slay
If i had your height, i would creampied every girl of my city
It's not true dude I wish it was, I really do. Women give a ton of attention to guys who have pretty faces more than guys like me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11537, WadlowMaxxing, Ampere and 1 other person
It's not true dude I wish it was, I really do. Women give a ton of attention to guys who have pretty faces more than guys like me.
Whats your country and Post face

I have no idea how to even go about getting a prostitute but there's no saving my NT bro, I'm not socially awkward like I can actually talk to people just fine, it's my entire personality and the things I like and the way I act is completely different from how normies act.
This might be cope, but I watched this video recently about how personality is more fluid then we think and if you can fake act a certain way then eventually that actually becomes you. I realized that was exactly what I've done and I eventually did actually change who I really am.

This might be cope, but I watched this video recently about how personality is more fluid then we think and if you can fake act a certain way then eventually that actually becomes you. I realized that was exactly what I've done and I eventually did actually change who I really am.
Lots of research on drugs like psilocybin and neuroplasticity, basically trip on shrooms (if they're legal in your country) and rearrange your brain in a healthy manner

focus on NTmaxxing if you think your looks are good enough

looksmax and NTmaxx at the same time

theres tons of weird girls some will probably be into you

stop being delusional and looksmax to ascend

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: coping ethnic, Deleted member 11537 and Deleted member 3043
How does it feel knowing you missed the teenage years to have sex. I'm about to be 20 next year, and it's starting to worry me a bit

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11537
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
are you taking any diuretics for bloating? Dandelion root helps a bit
I'm not actually that bloated it's just the shape of my face. And that stuff doesn't do much for me. Even debloated I still look bloated. The literal bones in my face make a round face it is what it is.

fucking brutal buddy, at least when you die. you can die in peace and know that you were a 6'4 pussy that couldn't act normal.

JFL, at our height it is a literal fucking joke.

I just casually work out in the gym and two bitches in see through leggings with thongs underneath come up to me and ask for my number.

"Just be confident bro"

fucking brutal buddy, at least when you die. you can die in peace and know that you were a 6'4 pussy that couldn't act normal.

JFL, at our height it is a literal fucking joke.

I just casually work out in the gym and two bitches in see through leggings with thongs underneath come up to me and ask for my number.

"Just be confident bro"
I'm not a pussy females just don't like me. You aren't at all better than me either, if girls approached you you are just better looking than me. Not smarter, not "better with the ladies" you literally just look better and that was complete luck. Don't call me a pussy.

@Yuyevon is king of mentalcel and help others mentalcel,mirin tbh

• +1
Reactions: Clark69
I'm not a pussy females just don't like me. You aren't at all better than me either, if girls approached you you are just better looking than me. Not smarter, not "better with the ladies" you literally just look better and that was complete luck. Don't call me a pussy.
not luck buddy, i just didn't rot all day in my childhood years but instead played sports

not luck buddy, i just didn't rot all day in my childhood years but instead played sports
You aren't that cool. Your parents allowed you to play sports. My parents didn't allow me to leave the house, I wasn't allowed to play video games, I wasn't allowed to do anything except rake the yard. Get the fuck out of my thread graycel.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 11548
If you're good looking it doesnt matter

Just install tinder

You aren't that cool. Your parents allowed you to play sports. My parents didn't allow me to leave the house, I wasn't allowed to play video games, I wasn't allowed to do anything except rake the yard. Get the fuck out of my thread graycel.
man why are you so tight? are you gonna have this attitude for the rest of your life and instead blame it on your parents?

JFL BRO get a fucking grip, many men are in a worse position than you.

Just workout, roid, mew, skin max, style max, its not fucking hard.

What are you gonna say to me now?

That you can't do it because I am better looking than you now?

That is like me saying I shouldn't even bother going out with my friends because one of them is a male model like the fuck bro

man why are you so tight? are you gonna have this attitude for the rest of your life and instead blame it on your parents?

JFL BRO get a fucking grip, many men are in a worse position than you.

Just workout, roid, mew, skin max, style max, its not fucking hard.

What are you gonna say to me now?

That you can't do it because I am better looking than you now?

That is like me saying I shouldn't even bother going out with my friends because one of them is a male model like the fuck bro
You're an idiot. See I can literally TELL you are a moron, because typically stupid people assume the worst about other people. Want to know the funny thing about intelligent people? They assume that if someone is doing something they don't understand, they are doing it for a logical reason. Unintelligent people assume everyone else is dumber than them. That's what you are doing. You assume you are the greatest and everyone is worse than you.

Shut the fuck up though you are literally pissing me off. My face is permanently disfigured because of my father beating me and I literally want to murder you graycel so stop typing essays in my thread. This thread wasn't meant for you, dumb fuck.

You're an idiot. See I can literally TELL you are a moron, because typically stupid people assume the worst about other people. Want to know the funny thing about intelligent people? They assume that if someone is doing something they don't understand, they are doing it for a logical reason. Unintelligent people assume everyone else is dumber than them. That's what you are doing. You assume you are the greatest and everyone is worse than you.

Shut the fuck up though you are literally pissing me off. My face is permanently disfigured because of my father beating me and I literally want to murder you graycel so stop typing essays in my thread. This thread wasn't meant for you, dumb fuck.
first off don't act like you had it tougher than me, you don't know the shit i went through with my dad caving my head in every day after school cuz he was a poor fuck and raging maniac.

Second, dont assume I am an idiot, i go to an ivy but not trying to dox myself

first off don't act like you had it tougher than me, you don't know the shit i went through with my dad caving my head in every day after school cuz he was a poor fuck and raging maniac.

Second, dont assume I am an idiot, i go to an ivy but not trying to dox myself
Shut the fuck up faggot I would split your head open you are literally a kid. What type of dumb fuck starts talking shit in my thread about how great you are, then when I tell you it's because I had a shit childhood, your ego gets hurt because you realize I really did have it worse than you, so then you try and say you had it even worse than me? Motherfucker I assure you your life is cake, and has been cake.

Here's a brutal pill for you: you aren't very intelligent (I can tell) because as a child you never had to be to get what you wanted.

Fuck off retard jfl.

Shut the fuck up faggot I would split your head open you are literally a kid. What type of dumb fuck starts talking shit in my thread about how great you are, then when I tell you it's because I had a shit childhood, your ego gets hurt because you realize I really did have it worse than you, so then you try and say you had it even worse than me? Motherfucker I assure you your life is cake, and has been cake.

Here's a brutal pill for you: you aren't very intelligent (I can tell) because as a child you never had to be to get what you wanted.

Fuck off retard jfl.
ok, what ever makes your ego feel better. just saying you are a fucking faggot and that you can't be depressed till the day you die.

On a serious note, try getting drunk. It might help you loosen up a bit, who knows you might get your dick sucked for once

Hello fellow non-ntcell
Join the it's over club with me

• +1
Reactions: Clark69
Wait are you actually 20?