It's so easy to height fraud

W0KESTMOTHF

W0KESTMOTHF

Kraken
Everyone knows about lifts , but some copers then say "muh but what about when you take your shoes off" ez af just wear this Amazon product ASIN B07F1PNCDYBut some COPERS may say "muh you will wear socks when having sex" first off she won't notice your height in bed , second of all you can have some height increasing slippers near your bed so she won't notice your frauding after putting p in v
@Lev Peshkov @Mohamad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Everyone knows about lifts , but some copers then say "muh but what about when you take your shoes off" ez af just wear this Amazon product ASIN B07F1PNCDYBut some COPERS may say "muh you will wear socks when having sex" first off she won't notice your height in bed , second of all you can have some height increasing slippers near your bed so she won't notice your frauding after putting p in v
@Lev Peshkov @Mohamad
ive tried that shit..

i got callouses after the first week, plus my feet were slipping all over the places.

go try them yourself if you think they are any good. jfl youll regret it

youll walk awkwardly just for looking 1 cm taller, which nobody will notice

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, MentalistKebab and W0KESTMOTHF
@Lev Peshkov @Mohamad
also not to mention it got ripped apart after a few uses. i can show you a photo actually, hold on

• +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
also not to mention it got ripped apart after a few uses. i can show you a photo actually, hold on
I'm sure you can find some good ones

I'm sure you can find some good ones
this was after a few uses lol, im size 11 btw so not that big. and no its the same ones as the ones you linked lol

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and W0KESTMOTHF
Timberlands + lifts are the way to go. Lifts need to be really good quality

• +1
get 'em height gains bro 👌💪

• +1
Height means nothing if you don't have the face anyway

• +1
Reactions: Bird Bluebird, Chad.In.Incel.Body, Patrick Baitman and 2 others
Height means nothing if you don't have the face anyway
Yeah, but height is a huge halo and height mogging feels very good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
  • +1
Yeah, but height is a huge halo and height mogging feels very good
Obviously being a manlet will always drag you down and height is a halo, but it's only a halo if you have the face to back it up with

• +1
it just feels good heightmogging others guys not even about the foids

• +1
Manlets be calling height cope. And then wearing 5 layers of lifts jfl :feelshmm::feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta and W0KESTMOTHF