It’s time for me to release a nuclear redpill

user1728482728

user1728482728

zephir
It’s not really a secret, but people on here need to be more aware of hostel maxxing

If you want to slay PRIME YOUNG WHITE TEEN PUSSY you need to start traveling overseas in staying at hostels

Hostel in countries like Chile, Colombia, UK, Canada etc are packed to the brim with age 16-20 white girls who want to “find themselves” aka BE A SLUT IN A FOREIGN COUNTRY WITH NO REPURCUSSIONS

Slaying at a party hostel is so easy it’s insane. You can fuck multiple girls a day with a little game and you don’t even need to be that good looking, compared to a college party or nightclub.

and it’s not weird to be a solo male at a hostel at all so it’s ready to make some bros there

ded srs I went to a party hostel in Montreal and slayed like crazy. the hostel was full of single teen girls traveling looking for fun and to party.

crazy shit bros. Once you looksmax the first thing you need to do

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 761 and 41 others
BC846373 4709 4C51 9A54 3D118F571AF3

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SwissArms, Just4Beast, Looks234 and 23 others
It’s not really a secret, but people on here need to be more aware of hostel maxxing

If you want to slay PRIME YOUNG WHITE TEEN PUSSY you need to start traveling overseas in staying at hostels

Hostel in countries like Chile, Colombia, UK, Canada etc are packed to the brim with age 16-20 white girls who want to “find themselves” aka BE A SLUT IN A FOREIGN COUNTRY WITH NO REPURCUSSIONS

Slaying at a party hostel is so easy it’s insane. You can fuck multiple girls a day with a little game and you don’t even need to be that good looking, compared to a college party or nightclub.

and it’s not weird to be a solo male at a hostel at all so it’s ready to make some bros there

ded srs I went to a party hostel in Montreal and slayed like crazy. the hostel was full of single teen girls traveling looking for fun and to party.

what psl was the average girl there?

what psl was the average girl there?
Much higher than average and literally got fucking approached 3 times in the same night I was there. Made out with two and fucked another SAME NIGHT

crazy shit bro. Just crazy.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, KraftDurchLeid, .👽. and 6 others
Much higher than average and literally got fucking approached 3 times in the same night I was there. Made out with two and fucked another SAME NIGHT

crazy shit bro. Just crazy.
what are your looks? what psl are you?

Can confirm if above 4 psl you can demolish pussy in foreign hostels, just by being NT

Unknown 8

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: .👽., LastHopeForNorman, EverythingMaxxer and 6 others
Legit thread but probably doesn’t apply to curries

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: dopamine-detox, Preoximerianas, CANI and 13 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: dopamine-detox, Preoximerianas, Deleted member and 13 others
@Mods sticky this. even though thread is low effort and short, the advice is legit and mostly unknown

• +1
Reactions: .👽., Hector, Looks234 and 6 others
extremely underrated advice actually

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx
does it apply to asians?

Tfw when you have no JB appeal as a 6'5" ogre.

This is the only thing keeping me going atm

• Love it
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
Which country should I go to hostel in that isn't a shithole or cold

Very creative slaying technique, only works for youngcels though

• So Sad
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx
Images 32

Prime age white girls

are you trying to say they are ugly or they are cute

I can't tell because from your previous posts my assumption is you are retarded
I just like asian girls more because I'm a pedo
But white people are still superior

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and sytyl
@Blackpillsuicide how tf did you slay in a french city

How do you find hostels to stay in ? And how to know which hostels is full of young girls ?

I'll be oldcel by the time I ascend. 35. Too late to bang JB's, but maybe I can do okay with sloots in their mid 20's.

Legit advice rep

was this pre corona?

I'll do this if i ever get a legitimate chance. Better fully softmax before that.

• +1
Reactions: nicval
legit good advice tbh. will be less effective now with corona though

• +1
Reactions: koalendo, MiroslavBulldosex and Deleted member 245
Does this work if you're black

Sounds like a great advice.

We need a guide for hostelmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: CANI
OP is 100% still lurking PSL like the abused past slayer now balding truecel that he is.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
OP is 100% still lurking PSL like the abused past slayer now balding truecel that he is.
Everyone will lurk even after deleting all accounts on PSL forums. There's no going back.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
Seems like hostelmaxxing is legit. This is a story from today in Germany's biggest newspaper (BILD)

"Woman talks about sex with six: We played truth or dare in the hostel"
“During my trip I had many impressive experiences,” she says in an interview with BILD, “but the most erotic was definitely in a hostel in Santiago de Chile.”

Hostel

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
  • +1
Reactions: .👽.
Sounds legit.

Couldnt you just go to hostels in your own city?:y'all:

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP
Damn, I didn't know it could be done in Canada.

Imagine going in your own city and pretending to be a tourist visiting, not only is it cheaper than real travelling but it also achieves the same effect.

I actually live 30 minutes away from Montreal by car. :lul::lul::lul:

I wish I had known about this years ago, I've been living here since 2013.

Of course, it's not going to work during COVID19, but once that's finished, it will be an option for me, thanks.

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, CANI, hennypapi and 2 others
this legit its what i want to do after moneymaxxing and fully looksmaxing for like 2 3 years, tons of stories to collect tbh.

• +1

how do u fuck when their 10 person in a room

• +1
Reactions: hennypapi
another anecdotal support for this

An anecdote to support OP's theory.
yea thats what i said. it wasn't a hostel but a trip in college where we went somewhere. didn't get laid but it was easy to meet people

• +1

Totally true. One of old Indian American buddies got laid twice while at a hostel in some Euro country, forget which one. It is the one with that big crazy building by the river, not France.

Maybe.

I hope it's possible to slay in Mexican hostels though, don't want to visit Chile tbh.
It very much is. My friend was at a hostel in Mexico and one night he came back to police everywhere. Turned out some narcos beheaded all the prime white girls with chainsaws. Every last one was slain.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Patient A and AlexAP