its time to rope when you hit puberty

D

Deleted member 6217

Kraken
My life was so much better before puberty i didnt have the desire to fuck girls I was just happy hitting puberty is a death sentence

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF, johncruz12345, 6485b025t and 3 others
your genes are death sentence, not puberty

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 6723
Yeah puberty makes life miserable for ugly (or short) guys. Blue pilled men can cope long enough to get a low tier becky or subhuman girl who treats them poorly though. I'm kind of glad that I never had a girlfriend because if I had had one, then I probably never would have gotten my bimax and I wouldn't know so much stuff about gymmaxxing, neckmaxxing and leanmaxxing as a natural lifter, and I wouldn't be able to looksmax without that knowledge, so I'd be condemned to that pathetic blue pilled life of having an ugly girlfriend and no options.

While at least now I know that when I'll be looksmaxxed in around 3 years, even though I won't be a supermodel in looks, I'll still look good enough to get approached by hot girls and to get laid regularly with hot girls. And I know how to get to that point, which helps me cope with my current situation.

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper and Deleted member 6217
Yeah puberty makes life miserable for ugly (or short) guys. Blue pilled men can cope long enough to get a low tier becky or subhuman girl who treats them poorly though. I'm kind of glad that I never had a girlfriend because if I had had one, then I probably never would have gotten my bimax and I wouldn't know so much stuff about gymmaxxing, neckmaxxing and leanmaxxing as a natural lifter, and I wouldn't be able to looksmax without that knowledge, so I'd be condemned to that pathetic blue pilled life of having an ugly girlfriend and no options.

While at least now I know that when I'll be looksmaxxed in around 3 years, even though I won't be a supermodel in looks, I'll still look good enough to get approached by hot girls and to get laid regularly with hot girls. And I know how to get to that point, which helps me cope with my current situation.
life is cope past puberty childhood is prime

cope im not even ugly life is just better before puberty thats a fact
I've seen your pictures (and still have them), and to be honest, you're below average in looks. It's not a coincidence that we're all here on this site. Sure, some people are here only to flex but even they have something abnormal which draws them to this site.

Nobody who is normal and good looking would be here, and of course when I say this I admit that I am not very good looking, but good looking enough in the face to get what I want right now IRL and to have lots of success with Tinder when I'll be gymmaxxed and neckmaxxed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
I've seen your pictures (and still have them), and to be honest, you're below average in looks. It's not a coincidence that we're all here on this site. Sure, some people are here only to flex but even they have something abnormal which draws them to this site.

Nobody who is normal and good looking would be here, and of course when I say this I admit that I am not very good looking, but good looking enough in the face to get what I want if my body is at its best.
pm me the pics

Puberty is only good for chad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217

Nobody who is normal and good looking would be here, and of course when I say this I admit that I am not very good looking, but good looking enough in the face to get what I want right now IRL and to have lots of success with Tinder when I'll be gymmaxxed and neckmaxxed.
This is cope. There are a surprising amount of goodlooking people.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6217
This is cope. There are a surprising amount of goodlooking people.
Most guys are normies, most girls are beckies. Normie isn't good looking, normie is enough to get you a few options, but it's not enough to get you lots of sex every week, and some tinder success and some hot girls. Normie is just enough to get you a girlfriend and some rare hookups.

Right now I have a normie face, but with a tall 6 foot 4 skinny body, and even without any muscle mass I already attract some very hot girls IRL, but to maximize my success I'm gymmaxxing, neckmaxxing and leanmaxxing, when that is done, I'll be able to get laid easily with Tinder and IRL will become even easier, instead of getting simply IOIs, I'll get approached by the hot girls. I'm not coping.

• JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345
Most guys are normies, most girls are beckies. Normie isn't good looking, normie is enough to get you a few options, but it's not enough to get you lots of sex every week, and some tinder success and some hot girls. Normie is just enough to get you a girlfriend and some rare hookups.

Right now I have a normie face, but with a tall 6 foot 4 skinny body, and even without any muscle mass I already attract some very hot girls IRL, but to maximize my success I'm gymmaxxing, neckmaxxing and leanmaxxing, when that is done, I'll be able to get laid easily with Tinder and IRL will become even easier, instead of getting simply IOIs, I'll get approached by the hot girls. I'm not coping.
Bro. I'm sorry to break it to you, your not good looking enough to get approached by hot girls irl.