It’s time to suck dick AND LEARN SOMETHING RIGHT NOW MOG!

T

TheLegendIsB

Banned
I mean not everyone just the autist like @LooksmaxxingDream . He really need i juicy cook in his mouth, why? Hes a turbo virigin son of a milky cow. He found me these flawS:

«
  • Upper eyelid exposure
  • Brown eyes
  • Negative canthal tilt
  • Big forehead destroys harmony and throws facial thirds out of balance
  • Long philtrum and bad philtrum to chin ratio
  • Pale as fuck
  • Acne
  • Visible jaw asymmetry
  • Poorly developed cheekline and no visible zygos
  • Weak cupid bow
  • Small chin
  • Thin neck
  • Narrow shoulders
  • Under eye details cause of a negative orbital vector
  • Lips aren't wide enough for your interpupilar distance and they are asymmetric
  • No visible abs and no definition in general
  • Plus you use filter game so obviously part of your skin turned blue if you take a closer look
«

So, do you see that ? There is almost 20 flaws, i should be subhuman with all these flaws. But im not why? Cause he’s a cooksuckwr and you guys forgot the most important thing. STOP YOUR PSL BULLSHIT. NO ONE IS SYMETRICAL NO ONE HAS SYMETRICAL LIPS BROWN EYES ARENT A FAILO AND NOT HAVING MM TIER GANDY CHEEKBONES ISNT A FAILO. AND AS YOU CAN SEE THE REST IS COPE MUH SMALL CHIN( IM 80% percentiles in chin height) just have to realise that full lips makes your chin appear smaller, and mmmuuzzh suck a dick: forehead to big? Its smaller than my lower third and equal as my midface.

Its okay to point flaws, but do not make them up and do not point things that every humans have. And most important do not forgot about facial harmony, if someone has uper eyelide expisure and it suits his face its not a flaw.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: androidcel, Deleted member 443, Ritalincel and 10 others
54446810_409982033133444_3184723275388302056_n.jpg

Smoke a blunt

Dont be a bitch or arceus will find you, and he will rape you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332
@LooksmaxxingDream

SO YOU TURBO COCK SUCKER SOMETHING TO SAY?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443, kobecel, Deleted member 1332 and 2 others
@StudyHacks

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: impure666, dogtown and ZyzzReincarnate
Maxx out!

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 656, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
@LooksmaxxingDream

SO YOU TURBO COCK SUCKER SOMETHING TO SAY?
My dick is bigger than yours so that's not a smart thing to say in your position.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, AestheticPrince and Extra Chromosome
stewdyhax

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, kobecel, Zeta ascended and 4 others
Cope hes a grower not a shower keep crying for him you turbofaggot

Big lol at this guy thinking he can compete in a dick measuring contest with a man who is def black from the waiste down.

• +1
I mean not everyone just the autist like @LooksmaxxingDream . He really need i juicy cook in his mouth, why? Hes a turbo virigin son of a milky cow. He found me these flawS:

«
  • Upper eyelid exposure
  • Brown eyes
  • Negative canthal tilt
  • Big forehead destroys harmony and throws facial thirds out of balance
  • Long philtrum and bad philtrum to chin ratio
  • Pale as fuck
  • Acne
  • Visible jaw asymmetry
  • Poorly developed cheekline and no visible zygos
  • Weak cupid bow
  • Small chin
  • Thin neck
  • Narrow shoulders
  • Under eye details cause of a negative orbital vector
  • Lips aren't wide enough for your interpupilar distance and they are asymmetric
  • No visible abs and no definition in general
  • Plus you use filter game so obviously part of your skin turned blue if you take a closer look
«

So, do you see that ? There is almost 20 flaws, i should be subhuman with all these flaws. But im not why? Cause he’s a cooksuckwr and you guys forgot the most important thing. STOP YOUR PSL BULLSHIT. NO ONE IS SYMETRICAL NO ONE HAS SYMETRICAL LIPS BROWN EYES ARENT A FAILO AND NOT HAVING MM TIER GANDY CHEEKBONES ISNT A FAILO. AND AS YOU CAN SEE THE REST IS COPE MUH SMALL CHIN( IM 80% percentiles in chin height) just have to realise that full lips makes your chin appear smaller, and mmmuuzzh suck a dick: forehead to big? Its smaller than my lower third and equal as my midface.

Its okay to point flaws, but do not make them up and do not point things that every humans have. And most important do not forgot about facial harmony, if someone has uper eyelide expisure and it suits his face its not a flaw.
Just because someone can get away with upper eyelid exposure for example and it appears sort of harmonious doesn't mean that person wouldn't look better with hooded eyes. And that goes for every other facial feature. You can get away with a small chin and it can look good on some people because the rest of the face is decent but that doesn't matter since you never know how the person would look with a bigger chin. FACIAL HARMONY is a flawed concept because you have no comparison whatsoever.

The reason I've listed 20 flaws was not to prove you are subhuman because you are not and I even mentioned that in my first comment. I just went into detail. I could have also listed around 30 strong points if I wanted to but since you are talking about your "mog" and attractiveness non stop I didn't see a point in doing so. My point was simple. I've provided constructive criticism to make you realize you are not the absolute moggery. You clearly took it personal which explains why you felt the need to make a post about me and even calling me out after I didn't respond. Instead of insulting me, calling me out and being offended like a little crybaby focus on improving yourself because thats what this site is all about. Thanks bro.
Big lol at this guy thinking he can compete in a dick measuring contest with a man who is def black from the waiste down.
Cope. Blacks don't have a grower. Having a grower is his only hope at that point. I'm not saying he doesn't have one but since blacks have showers instead of growers your comment makes no sense. Fanboys everywhere.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigdickAverageEthnic
Just because someone can get away with upper eyelid exposure for example and it appears sort of harmonious doesn't mean that person wouldn't look better with hooded eyes. And that goes for every other facial feature. You can get away with a small chin and it can look good on some people because the rest of the face is decent but that doesn't matter since you never know how the person would look with a bigger chin. FACIAL HARMONY is a flawed concept because you have no comparison whatsoever.

The reason I've listed 20 flaws was not to prove you are subhuman because you are not and I even mentioned that in my first comment. I just went into detail. I could have also listed around 30 strong points if I wanted to but since you are talking about your "mog" and attractiveness non stop I didn't see a point in doing so. My point was simple. I've provided constructive criticism to make you realize you are not the absolute moggery. You clearly took it personal which explains why you felt the need to make a post about me and even calling me out after I didn't respond. Instead of insulting me, calling me out and being offended like a little crybaby focus on improving yourself because thats what this site is all about. Thanks bro.

Keep coping you look like utter shit. You can do the same with deep. He is not a mogging mschine cause he has a narrow mouth, negative brows, small chin and big forehead? You dumbass milky cow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443, kobecel, Zeus and 1 other person

Cope. Blacks don't have a grower. Having a grower is his only hope at that point. I'm not saying he doesn't have one but since blacks have showers instead of growers your comment makes no sense. Fanboys everywhere.

Dude we are fucking around, the only serious person here is OP, you're a slayer.

• +1
Keep coping you look like utter shit. You can do the same with deep. He is not a mogging mschine cause he has a narrow mouth, negative brows, small chin and big forehead? You dumbass milky cow
Jfl at being so full of yourself you really think you can use Depp as a comparison. The fact that you keep insulting me after I've pointed out how childish you behave just shows how butthurt and helpless you must feel after someone provided constructive criticism. You keep insulting me and calling me out because thats most likely the only cope you have left. Keep going it's funny af.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, AestheticPrince and androidcel
Jfl at being so full of yourself you really think you can use Depp as a comparison. The fact that you keep insulting me after I've pointed out how childish you behave just shows how butthurt and helpless you must feel after someone provided constructive criticism. You keep insulting me and calling me out because thats most likely the only cope you have left. Keep going it's funny af.

I can take any of 8/10 male model or actor and starting pointing their flaws as you doo, oh look is philtrum is long, oh his left cheekbone is higher than right. That dosnt matter in attraction irl dumbass

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Zeus
I can take any of 8/10 male model or actor and starting pointing their flaws as you doo, oh look is philtrum is long, oh his left cheekbone is higher than right. That dosnt matter in attraction irl dumbass
Exactly. Nobody is perfect. Everyone has flaws and people with flaws can still be attractive. Thanks for proving my point. I've never disagreed with that BUT flaws are not the same as striking features and if you would turn a flaw into a striking feature an ugly person will become less ugly and an attractive person will become more attractive. You are not ugly but you aren't super attractive either. Slightly above average. Lots of guys would love to look like that. Stop with your narcissistic, self loathing behaviour, acknowledge your weak points and turn them into strong points throughout your looksmaxxing journey. This site is about self improvement not self loathing and insulting others for being honest.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigdickAverageEthnic and Deleted member 685
Exactly. Nobody is perfect. Everyone has flaws and people with flaws can still be attractive. Thanks for proving my point. I've never disagreed with that BUT flaws are not the same as striking features and if you would turn a flaw into a striking feature an ugly person will become less ugly and an attractive person will become more attractive. You are not ugly but you aren't super attractive either. Slightly above average. Lots of guys would love to look like that. Stop with your narcissistic, self loathing behaviour, acknowledge your weak points and turn them into strong points throughout your looksmaxxing journey. This site is about self improvement not self loathing and insulting others for being honest.

Thats where i disagree with you. Im not sligthly above average. Im minimum a 7/10 irl and more depending of the girl. Why? Phenotype, harmony, JAW AND CHEKBONES AND EYE AREA
Thats where i disagree with you. Im not sligthly above average. Im minimum a 7/10 irl and more depending of the girl. Why? Phenotype, harmony, JAW AND CHEKBONES AND EYE AREA

and lips and nose. Oh suck a dick i will stop arguung wigh ou

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443, kobecel, Zeus and 1 other person
FUARKKK settle it with a mog battle boyss
@TheLegendIsB @LooksmaxxingDream post your prime pics

• +1
Reactions: BigdickAverageEthnic, RichardSpencel, kobecel and 1 other person
Motion contest can start : post your videos right now @TheLegendIsB @LooksmaxxingDream

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and kobecel
Motion contest can start : post your videos right now @TheLegendIsB @LooksmaxxingDream
What exactly do you want me to post? I'm at the gym right now but I can send videos later if you tell me what you want from me. Besides that why is this a contest? I've never said I'm as attractive as he is and I've never compared myself with him????

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992
What exactly do you want me to post? I'm at the gym right now but I can send videos later if you tell me what you want from me. Besides that why is this a contest? I've never said I'm as attractive as he is and I've never compared myself with him????
legit humble tbhngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443, Deleted member 1332 and Pex1992
this thread gave me even more autism, kys thanks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, Autist and itsoverbuddyboyo

Dude i had asked u a question in the other thread about me ...did u see it ???

Why? I don't think I can compete with him tbh but I've never even compared myself with him in the first place.
Yes I've checked. Sorry I didn't notice it at first because I was bombarded with messages after I criticized the narcissisticel. I'll take my time and do it as soon as I'm home.

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992
Why? I don't think I can compete with him tbh but I've never even compared myself with him in the first place.

Yes I've checked. Sorry I didn't notice it at first because I was bombarded with messages after I criticized the narcissisticel. I'll take my time and do it as soon as I'm home.
Every above average to gl guy has some sort of narcissism in him ...

You described me lol

I’m pale, brown eyes, and slender

I've made some videos of me showing my side profile and front and I found some older videos as well. I'll upload it now. Not sure if thats what you wanted but I'll include good and bad videos to keep it as objective as possible.

Definitely not. If anything I'll post here. I never wanted to compete in the first place and I know I'm not standing a chance. I'll show it only here to prove I'm not a pussy and that I can stand my ground.

You mog him

Arcbrah = forced meme

Every girl I’ve sent his pic too ( best pics) said he wasn’t good looking

There you go.

But first I'd like to mention something. I know I'm not as good looking as he is BUT that was never the point. To me it was never about me comparing myself with him or even trying to compete against him. He mogs me, fine but does that mean that the points I've made are wrong? Does it mean I'm not trustworthy or does it make me dishonest? No it doesn't. I can look worse but still have the right to state my opinion and criticise others especially if they behave like he did. With that being said enjoy the videos I guess. Jfl.

Body first:

Face:

http://imgur.com/a/zJeAZXp

http://imgur.com/a/CK9Eawq

Have your fun. I've made my point more than clear. I'm out anyways. Good time.

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992 and dogtown
There you go.

But first I'd like to mention something. I know I'm not as good looking as he is BUT that was never the point. To me it was never about me comparing myself with him or even trying to compete against him. He mogs me, fine but does that mean that the points I've made are wrong? Does it mean I'm not trustworthy or does it make me dishonest? No it doesn't. I can look worse but still have the right to state my opinion and criticise others especially if they behave like he did. With that being said enjoy the videos I guess. Jfl.

Body first:

Face:

You mog him

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
There you go.

Body first:

Face:

You mog him
you really think so or you are trolling
what do you think jfl

Last edited:
You mog him

Arcbrah = forced meme

Every girl I’ve sent his pic too ( best pics) said he wasn’t good looking

Cope or prove it with screens

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1383
Cope or prove it with screens
Just accept that you are not a Chad or slayer or whatever, be humble, focus on your weakpoints, stop with that self loathing narsicissm, stop insulting others just so you can feel better about yourself, learn to handle constructive criticism and start your LOOKSMAXXING JOURNEY like the rest of us. MAXX OUT!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: impure666 and dogtown
Just accept that you are not a Chad or slayer or whatever, be humble, focus on your weakpoints, stop with that self loathing narsicissm, stop insulting others just so you can feel better about yourself, learn to handle constructive criticism and start your LOOKSMAXXING JOURNEY like the rest of us. MAXX OUT!

I dont need to looksmax cause i slay time to rope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: impure666 and kobecel
@LooksmaxxingDream facially you mog him, but your like 5’6 so irl it’s overt

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 1383
I dont need to looksmax cause i slay time to rope
People already messaged me saying that you are nothing but a big, fat and disgusting but also hilarious meme and they are just complimenting you because you are retarded enough to soak that up. I have tried being nice to you but you literally cant stop coping so I am no longer wasting time. You mog me, you mog everyone here, you are the best, nobody has a chance compared to you, keep posting your imposing anaconda on the internet you (WANNABE) slayer.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and dogtown

and lips and nose. Oh suck a dick i will stop arguung wigh ou
nigger you legit don't look special at all. Showed your face to my sister and she said you look like a rapist
nigger you legit don't look special at all. Showed your face to my sister and she said you look like a rapist
Anddd he just got banned boys, did my job

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hebbewem, Deleted member 1383 and dogtown

Anddd he just got banned boys, did my job
Stop coping bro he's so good looking everyone's secret wet dream on here is that he pops one of his pimples straight into our faces so we can moisturize with it and maxx our way up on the psl scale.

No in all seriousness you did a great job. You mog him too btw.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pex1992, Deleted member 685 and dogtown
Stop coping bro he's so good looking everyone's secret wet dream on here is that he pops one of his pimples straight into our faces so we can moisturize with it and maxx our way up on the psl scale.

No in all seriousness you did a great job. You mog him too btw.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and dogtown
this has got to be one of the most autistic threads ever on the internet. jfl

• +1
Reactions: BigdickAverageEthnic, RichardSpencel, kobecel and 2 others
@LooksmaxxingDream are you German? your phenotype is typical german

Lol this place is truly a mental asylum

• +1
Reactions: BigdickAverageEthnic, RichardSpencel, Hunter and 3 others
Lol arseus is banned again ....

youre not a chad