IT’S TIME TO THE CUT THE CRAP

G

ghostfaceguyinvegas

Silver
I encourage all of you to join the looksmax league of Dominant Alpha Male Russian Olympic Weightlifting-cels.

All of these guys are ugly slayers! They will fuck Chad in the ass and then steal his girl.

A7E69AD2 61F8 4A2E 88FF F0CB2807F1EF

3D96B7FE 967B 43EF AE32 CC2C1BC304A1
ADDB652A C477 44E9 A9A5 3EFC80E997D3
956865CE 8851 4224 ABFE C56F105B8155

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
klokov is a monster

probably has 2000 ng/dl natty test

and every mma heavyweight will rape them and steal there girl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Chadelite
Easy. Gymcelling is legit y`all, don't be a pussy

No fuck gymcelling. If you Olympic weightlifting then not only do u get all gymcel benefits, but you also get status from being an athlete

lol, khabib would kill them in a fight

Look, I like Khabib and all, but he stands no chance against Klokov.

In Russia, everyone knows how to fight at least a little, and Klokov is bigger than Khabib, but also multiple times stronger and more explosive.

There comes a point where knowing how to fight becomes useless. If your opponent is a tad bigger/stronger than you, than you can win if you are a superior fighter. But if he dwarfs you in every way, you’re screwed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
Look, I like Khabib and all, but he stands no chance against Klokov.

In Russia, everyone knows how to fight at least a little, and Klokov is bigger than Khabib, but also multiple times stronger and more explosive.

There comes a point where knowing how to fight becomes useless. If your opponent is a tad bigger/stronger than you, than you can win if you are a superior fighter. But if he dwarfs you in every way, you’re screwed.
yh. he has a big size advantage, but swap khabib for brock lesnar for a fair size

yh. he has a big size advantage, but swap khabib for brock lesnar for a fair size

Lesnar would probably kick his ass.

But then again, Klokov just seems like a total badass. Idk if he can fight or not, he might be able to really fuck people up on the street.

Lesnar would probably kick his ass.

But then again, Klokov just seems like a total badass. Idk if he can fight or not, he might be able to really fuck people up on the street.
i need to start wrestling or boxing - i will probs have lesnar frame if i gymmax - lesnar isn't 6ft 4 he is 6ft 2. Im 6ft 2 as well and have large frame

i need to start wrestling or boxing - i will probs have lesnar frame if i gymmax - lesnar isn't 6ft 4 he is 6ft 2. Im 6ft 2 as well and have large frame
lol there is no way you would look like him he takes roids for years and has god tier genetics

lol there is no way you would look like him he takes roids for years and has god tier genetics
i have the genes, and i would take more than 5 years, especially if i get taller - but if he was on roids then it is not gonna happen since i am not going on roids.
just learnt that he has been on roids since he was in his mid teens - so it;s never going to happen.

i have the genes, and i would take more than 5 years, especially if i get taller - but if he was on roids then it is not gonna happen since i am not going on roids.
he got busted often for roids he is 100% on them

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
he got busted often for roids he is 100% on them
his frame is too big for a fighter - he weighs like 270 lbs, that is too much - a good heavyweight would beat his ass.

his frame is too big for a fighter - he weighs like 270 lbs, that is too much - a good heavyweight would beat his ass.
bruh he was a ufc heavyweight champion......

Biggest cope. They all have gfs that cheat on them with skinny body and 6.5psl face dudes

true, but at that weight he is too heavy and will gas out, would lose to a pro heavyweight boxer

overeem beat his ass.
and overeem gets his ass beat every other weekend dosent matter lesnar still beats 99% of earth

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
They don't look incel at all