It's truly pathetic when girls show IOI's that are obvious

X

x69

?????? ????
Call me low-T or high-T I been peeped that you like me, you know? Fuck off drake.

Nah but seriously. I was omw to the gym and this 17-18 yo low-class girl (skinny but 4/10 tbh) looks me in the eye and pulls up her chin for a ms (you know how guys greet each other from a distance? Like 'sup'.) and smiles to me. I looked at her with no emotion and just continued my journey to the gym.
Some dopamine released because my Ego just got bigger with this girl being so obvious but still.

All my attraction is lost when a girl actively goes for me. I still want to fuck her obviously but it's impossible for me to like her.
Any of you guys the same? Chasing multiple girls is way more fun even if it's really easy. Having girls just come to you feels pretty good because of ego-masturbation but it's not something I want to happen.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
volcel

• +1
  • +1
No I have some girls but don't have good success with them like @Intel.Imperitive currychad has.
I am a normie compared to Currychad

Ur funny man. Idk about sucess, the girl who asked me out just called me to pushed our date to this Sunday because she had to paint her room. I literally got put underneath room painting in terms of her priorities ?. And the girls who said they wanted to have sex with me never go more than nudes, all they do is cuck me for validation and then thats it.

Im having trouble with this too ya'll gass me up too much ?

• +1

Lmao. You're still currychad compared to other curries.
You better do something with the pressure I give you. Fuck those stacies currychad. Don't let the name currychad be a waste.

all they do is cuck me for validation and then thats it.
Then don't be a cuck. Reject the sex because for some reason you are too busy. What I learned when I was 9-11 and girls liked me is that withholding some attention has way better result than giving attention. Redpill calls this push/pull I believe.

Don't give validation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147
All my attraction is lost when a girl actively goes for me. I still want to fuck her obviously but it's impossible for me to like her.
I know that bro. Women that are attracted to incels are fucking ridiculous and I just can't take them serious anymore.

• +1
DID YOU HAVE SEX WITH HER?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Slasher

Unfortunately not. What a hoopty potatoe! Sex is sex!

If she is biologically female and not too old/young/whore/fat/deformed and you dont have sex with her as an Incel thats peak. I mean, I know some Incels who legit reject their looksmatch...

• +1
No I didn't go up to her because I wanted to go to the gym. Would probably got some ass if I went for it but I didnt
I mean, I know some Incels who legit reject their looksmatch...

I rejected a girl with 2.4k instagram followers and it was one of them High E whores just because I was too insecure to think I could get something like that *spam of angry emojis*.

Last edited:
  • +1
this jew is taking over this site
Don't offend the people of Israel , i'll report you to the ADL you extremist far right wing neo-nazi
A

• +1
volcel if u report me to the police
Fug , i can't do it now , snitches get stiches
BTW you a satanist? :O
A

• +1
Fake

• +1
Ur funny man. Idk about sucess, the girl who asked me out just called me to pushed our date to this Sunday because she had to paint her room. I literally got put underneath room painting in terms of her priorities ?. And the girls who said they wanted to have sex with me never go more than nudes, all they do is cuck me for validation and then thats it.

You can't fool us CurryChad. Your voice melts panties like hydrochloric acid, your smile causes women to throw themselves off rooftops in order to be closer to you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147
You have a pic for everything? I understand why you're a 19 yo virgin
Dude just put him on ignore and keep baiting and ignoring him

This shit is so much fun. @Slasher is such loser tbh. Probably a 12 years old given his height

• +1
You have a pic for everything? I understand why you're a 19 yo virgin
I just google them brah , what's wrong with pic-posting? This is an imageboard
Dude just put him on ignore and keep baiting and ignoring him

This shit is so much fun. @Slasher is such loser tbh. Probably a 12 years old given his height
Reported for sexual harassment , phag

• +1