Newone

6psl, God of all Ethnics
Time online
86d 19h 31m
Lets be real, the average guy, 4psler looks like this:

1600101985873.png
1600101992689.png
1600102002869.png

If you go to reddit truerateme, you will find 1000 of this guys and barely someone who looks significantly better

Yet you barely see guys on this level on this site being active long and even barely in rate me section. Even the subhumans are rare as fuck.

I mean you can count the subhumans on this site on one hand: pietrosiek, londonvillie, rodeblur, africanbullpig and maybe 1-2 more, we have barely subhumans here

WHILE THIS IS A FUCKING INCEL SITE / BROTHER SITE WITH INCELS.CO = SAME OWNER

ISNT THIS WEIRD AS FUCK???

JUST COME TO THE MEMBERS NOW:

-Salludon: Model tier guy, i would do thousand of euros with his looks with insta modeling and shit and would be way too busy to be here tbh
-Amnesia: i would destroy tinder with his looks and fuck 25 to 35 year old roasties every day, wouldnt be here much
-Orb, inactive thats logic,
-Crisick, inactiv, thats logic
-chad1212, i would do millions on tiktok, imagine wasting time with you faggots
-larsanova, i dont like his looks, but he is pussy magnet, wouldnt waste time here
-copemaxxing, looksminned version of chad1212, would also date girls or try tiktok or tinder or shit, wouldnt be here
-arvid , he is an overrated cuck anyways tbh, but still gl enough to date decent girls, why be here
-easternrightwinger, enhanced version of arvid, no point in being here
-sikkunt23, you are right on this site buddyboyo, maybe can try borderline tiktok, being 5,5psl as ethnic isnt good enough

Nonetheless, you see, the 6pslers or even higher people are way too much here, isnt that weird as fuck?

what are you doing here, i am here to make fun of ugly people and not to get mogged into depression. and the 90 other users here dont even show their faces, why are you even doing on this site? cucked site.

Newone

Newone

6psl, God of all Ethnics
Time online
86d 19h 31m
That’s because most men don’t looksmax in any form
this site is not a good site for looksmaxxing tbh

because you have only autistic teenagers here

Trungvu

Trungvu

"I'm a motherfucking starboy"ミ★¢σηƒĭɾмεɗ★ 11 ᴘsʟ™
Time online
22d 9h 56m
@NarcyChadlite caught you removing a like you sneaky bastard

abmonger

abmonger

Certified 7 PSL™
Time online
57d 15h 46m
Lets be real, the average guy, 4psler looks like this:

View attachment 667526View attachment 667527View attachment 667528

If you go to reddit truerateme, you will find 1000 of this guys and barely someone who looks significantly better

Yet you barely see guys on this level on this site being active long and even barely in rate me section. Even the subhumans are rare as fuck.

I mean you can count the subhumans on this site on one hand: pietrosiek, londonvillie, rodeblur, africanbullpig and maybe 1-2 more, we have barely subhumans here

WHILE THIS IS A FUCKING INCEL SITE / BROTHER SITE WITH INCELS.CO = SAME OWNER

ISNT THIS WEIRD AS FUCK???

JUST COME TO THE MEMBERS NOW:

-Salludon: Model tier guy, i would do thousand of euros with his looks with insta modeling and shit and would be way too busy to be here tbh
-Amnesia: i would destroy tinder with his looks and fuck 25 to 35 year old roasties every day, wouldnt be here much
-Orb, inactive thats logic,
-Crisick, inactiv, thats logic
-chad1212, i would do millions on tiktok, imagine wasting time with you faggots
-larsanova, i dont like his looks, but he is pussy magnet, wouldnt waste time here
-copemaxxing, looksminned version of chad1212, would also date girls or try tiktok or tinder or shit, wouldnt be here
-arvid , he is an overrated cuck anyways tbh, but still gl enough to date decent girls, why be here
-easternrightwinger, enhanced version of arvid, no point in being here
-sikkunt23, you are right on this site buddyboyo, maybe can try borderline tiktok, being 5,5psl as ethnic isnt good enough

Nonetheless, you see, the 6pslers or even higher people are way too much here, isnt that weird as fuck?

what are you doing here, i am here to make fun of ugly people and not to get mogged into depression. and the 90 other users here dont even show their faces, why are you even doing on this site? cucked site.
at least give me credit for the thread, i gave you the idea

Newone

Newone

6psl, God of all Ethnics
Time online
86d 19h 31m
Orb and Crisick aren't even from this site nigga and Reddit is a real truecel site so of course there will be mostly subhumans on it
why is everyone talking about them then

site is cucked

LondonVillie

LondonVillie

Ugliest subhuman ever to exist
Time online
45d 11h 58m
This is basically a social media site. The same way most people rot on tiktok, reddit, Twitter and instagram. Your looks don’t determine where you choose to kill time online tbh.
True. And honestly most people here are chads or chadlite
Apart from me

Newone

Newone

6psl, God of all Ethnics
Time online
86d 19h 31m
True. And honestly most people here are chads or chadlite
Apart from me
you are obesed dude

people who weight like 310 lbs normally dont post their looks

LondonVillie

LondonVillie

Ugliest subhuman ever to exist
Time online
45d 11h 58m
you are obesed dude

people who weight like 310 lbs normally dont post their looks
I know and I’m losing weight
I said I’m the only subhuman on here so yeah....