Discussion Its weird that this site has so many goodlooking people tbh

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Boss of pietrogang
Time online
199d 2h 38m
right doesnt look good

i mean in left you look okay, huge improvement compared to your other pictures
if i look ok you dont even look human, but i guess that shit users keep up with other shit users aka some nordifag

NordicIranian

NordicIranian

Prettyboys Rule
Time online
30d 9h 51m
i look 5psl in 3rd pic and of course, my first pic is before my leanmaxing so keep cherypicking
son, you have never known what 5 PSL feels like. With those disgusting estrogen filled lips and that god awful chin, you at your very best are 4 psl. Me Loox, and everyone else on discord literally bully you about your looks on voice chat. There isn't a single person who thinks you are PSL 5.

Over

Over

Insane Barrett fringe maxxer mogger main character
Time online
100d 4h 2m
Hey I like you, so I'm not directing anything towards you, but keep calling me a hindu in pure ignorance to protect your polish buddy, then we're gonna get into some shit. Remember that I'm the one who keeps defending you when people try to bring you down any time you feel good ab anything.
You linked his old pictures and pictures from retarded angles from below chin that only 2009 Chico or Barrett could survive. Thats why I called you out.

Also you think I care about getting in beef with some newcel?

485832.gif

Newone

Newone

6psl, God of all Ethnics
Time online
86d 19h 31m
son, you have never known what 5 PSL feels like. With those disgusting estrogen filled lips and that god awful chin, you at your very best are 4 psl. Me Loox, and everyone else on discord literally bully you about your looks on voice chat. There isn't a single person who thinks you are PSL 5.
nigga 5psl

if this faggot @Pietrosiek really was 5psl , he would at least get some beckys

but even that is a far away dream for him

TheCopefulCurry

TheCopefulCurry

Banned
Time online
36d 13h 35m
Keep coping

Pietro Mogs GIF - Pietro Mogs Looksmax GIFs

GarixTheChad

GarixTheChad

Enthusiast
Time online
60d 4h 3m
Just at at this twink prettyboys rules.Get out of this forum son asap or i will need to show you what fight with chads looks like

abmonger

abmonger

Certified 7 PSL™
Time online
57d 16h 50m
Brutal

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Boss of pietrogang
Time online
199d 2h 38m
nigga i am a fucking shitskin

and i still didnt got bullied as much as you for your looks on this autistic incel site full of ethnic hating whites
bullied by who? by shitskins. All members of pietrogang are watching my back

its way more people than you think

NordicIranian

NordicIranian

Prettyboys Rule
Time online
30d 9h 51m
bullied by who? by shitskins. All members of pietrogang are watching my back

its way more people than you think
Ok! do something about it. Instead of posting your ugly fucking face asking for ratings, go get the "iois" that you and @Over seem to be severely missing out on. Must be a subhuman polack thing, idk.

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Boss of pietrogang
Time online
199d 2h 38m
Ok! do something about it. Instead of posting your ugly fucking face asking for ratings, go get the "iois" that you and @Over seem to be severely missing out on. Must be a subhuman polack thing, idk.
recently got few ones, thanks for asking!!

Over

Over

Time online
100d 4h 2m
Why dont you get some iois? You are crying about being recessed truecel.

Papabakvet

Papabakvet

FROGGED.COM
Time online
62d 17h 33m
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

NordicIranian

NordicIranian

Prettyboys Rule
Time online
30d 9h 51m
Why dont you get some iois? You are crying about being recesses truecel.
Hahaha I'm the one who had to tell you what IOI's feel like you don't remember? And I've never ever (non larping") cried about being recessed. Don't make me pull up that picture of your jaw boyo if you wanna talk about recessed.

TheCopefulCurry

TheCopefulCurry

Banned
Time online
36d 13h 35m
doesnt mog newone

since frauding is inevitable, and nothing can be done to prevent it, i think we should only use best pictures of ourselves

pietro has not one picture that comes close to this

That's not even his best picture, this is

You were a gigamogger ngl @Newone

Over

Over

Time online
100d 4h 2m
Hahaha I'm the one who had to tell you what IOI's feel like you don't remember? And I've never ever (non larping") cried about being recessed. Don't make me pull up that picture of your jaw boyo if you wanna talk about recessed.

KEEP COPING SHITSKIN ABUSED FAGGOT

ID GLADLY RAPE YOUR MOTHER WITH EASE AND YOUD BE WATCHING BECAUSE TOO LOW T

NordicIranian

NordicIranian

Prettyboys Rule
Time online
30d 9h 51m

KEEP COPING SHITSKIN ABUSED FAGGOT

ID GLADLY RAPE YOUR MOTHER WITH EASE AND YOUD BE WATCHING BECAUSE TOO LOW T
Shitposting larps (I have never even looked in a true mirror), and don't forget that your mother legitimately asked if you were a faggot because of the lack of women in your life. We know that wasn't a larp jfl.

Over

Over

Time online
100d 4h 2m
Shitposting larps (I have never even looked in a true mirror), and don't forget that your mother legitimately asked if you were a faggot because of the lack of women in your life. We know that wasn't a larp jfl.
0 words read sorry

Now bark some more in response like a good dog you are noname subhuman shitskin delhi sewer dwelling rat