ITT Explain Your Avi & Username

High iq = good memory. I only remember because I bullied you over your pathetic reaction ratio. Stay mad inkwell
Maybe fill up your memory with something more useful than peoples reaction ratios you pathetic subhuman, fucking lol @ you.

Maybe fill up your memory with something more useful than peoples reaction ratios you pathetic subhuman, fucking lol @ you.
You’re still mad about it huh. I’m 6’, muscular, former varsity athlete, blue eyed, 1/1000 iq, 7 inch dick, self taught pianist. Due to sleep apnea I have never gone for girls but I’ve still fucked a few(including a hapa model) and been asked out by a good dozen. If I didn’t have sleep apnea I never would have heard of this forum you call home

You’re still mad about it huh. I’m 6’, muscular, former varsity athlete, blue eyed, 1/1000 iq, 7 inch dick, self taught pianist. Due to sleep apnea I have never gone for girls but I’ve still fucked a few(including a hapa model) and been asked out by a good dozen. If I didn’t have sleep apnea I never would have heard of this forum you call home
Lol didn’t read

But who are you again?

Spartacus is one of the founding fathers of the Illuminati
Avi Marlon because his unmoggable

20111121150543_original-gif.225077

• +1
Reactions: JL~ and Deleted member 3328
Just a dude who mogs you keep barking gay guy
Yeah, still don’t know who you are other than recessed jaw sleep apnea, and forgettable low IQ posts that mention the entire forum to get a react.

How about you get off my dick, sure your asshole is hurting by now from all of your dick riding.

Yeah, still don’t know who you are other than recessed jaw sleep apnea, and forgettable low IQ posts that mention the entire forum to get a react.

How about you get off my dick, sure your asshole is hurting by now from all of your dick riding.
I don’t know who you are except incel twink who needed to post 5000 times in two months to not have an aids tier reaction ratio. Also why you talking about dicks in asses. You really are a fag aren’t you?

thought the name was funny, like that movie trope where there's a really shit disguise that fools everyone

avi is also because i think it's funny

I don’t know who you are except incel twink who needed to post 5000 times in two months to not have an aids tier reaction ratio. Also why you talking about dicks in asses. You really are a fag aren’t you?
Dn

Tóth is my surname and my avi is a chad prettyboy i found on imgmodels

I don’t remember saying that?
Tóth is my surname and my avi is a chad prettyboy i found on imgmodels
That nigga ugly as fuck.

Last edited:
AVI couldn't pick so used all 3
User name is in the name lol
But I do be outperforming genetics

Name is self explanatory
The avi represent my deep struggle against redpilled cucks on this forum. This faggot is extremely nonmasculine and yet foids still have rape fantasies about him. This the proof of women going for masculine FACES and not masculine personalities. Thats why I will oppose redpill even I have to get banned.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
i have hairyballs

my avi is a prettyboy chad and my fellow tribesmen

im retarded and i've suspected for a long time that i have some form of autism
also i think my avi goes well with my personality online tbh

avi - AoT is becoming my favorite show of all time
name -
image-7-1-1200x900.jpg

sig - matt damon is one of my favorite actors and i love saving private ryan. it's also a brutal age/timepill

• +1
Reactions: JL~
My name represents me trying to jestermax to cope

Avi Spike from Cowboy Bebop
I liked his character and can relate to some of his traits like being a loner , long midface

more like "meu cu é delicioso!"

homosexual nickname