ITT EXPLAINING: How to best deal with pimples

B

beyourself

Master
Thank me later.

Might not work if you got severe acne.

Not gonna explain how to treat acne overall, or prevent it. That's what I do to take care of existing pimples (keep in mind that medicines' names I'm directly translating from russian):
  • You got a new pimple with a white pus in it, or a pimple located deep under your skin? Apply Ichthyol ointment on the pimple. In a couple of hours all the pus inside of the pimple will be pulled by the ointment to the surface of skin, ready to be safely poped. Quite literally​
  • As you popping it, go on through all the blood coming until no more blood appears. If you don't do that, too much blood will be stored right under the pimple creating a visible postacne. This advice is very based 'coz cosmetologists use piercing method when treating postacne, and new pimples as well, to let the blood to come out​
  • Later, when there's no pimple and only redness, apply Spongilla powder (which smells very, very funny) on it. Preferably mixed in some cream, preferably Spongilla cream ('coz why not). Spongilla's purpose is to activate bloodflow, and it becomes even more useful when you got a ton of postacne like me, because Spongilla completely renews the top layers of skin, which are pigmented when you have postacne​
Works for me with no sides such as dryness, irritation etc. If you aren't from Russia, and you probably aren't, the medicines are available @ eBay. Dirt cheap, obviously, 'coz Russia is a shithole

Popping pimples? Nah, thanks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969
Popping pimples? Nah, thanks.
You only pop it if there's pus inside. I'm talking the stereotypical pimples. Acne seems to differ

havnt had a pimple in 3 years, you have my empathy

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, HighIQcel, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
havnt had a pimple in 3 years, you have my empathy
I've had sudden acne @ 1st course of university. Very severe. Was a subhuman. Still subhuman 'coz of postacne on cheeks, NGL. Sadly, I didn't know about this stuff I mentioned back in my days. It's been 3 years now.

The real answer: Retin-A or Accutane

• +1
Reactions: Peachy and Deleted member 2205
  • +1
Reactions: middayshowers and Peachy
only thing I pop are jews

Don't burst them man. That is how you get acne scars.
I still get acne scars even though I let them heal naturally and don't pop them.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and beyourself
I still get acne scars even though I let them heal naturally and don't pop them.
All the "don't burst pimples" is a very, very, very huge bullshit. Doctors (regular ones) are mostly too stupid and generalize. At least here where I am.

Also, JFL @ not bursting pused pimples and being like that in public while it's obvious some pimples are NEEDEED to be popped.

All the "don't burst pimples" is a very, very, very huge bullshit. Doctors (regular ones) are mostly too stupid and generalize. At least here where I am.

Also, JFL @ not bursting pused pimples and being like that in public while it's obvious some pimples are NEEDEED to be popped.
The pus goes away after 2 days for me if I don't touch it. I'm on adapalene and beta carotene and it's making me purge pretty bad, but it will be over one day.

The pus goes away after 2 days for me if I don't touch it. I'm on adapalene and beta carotene and it's making me purge pretty bad, but it will be over one day.
Anyway, I belong to "burst the motherfuckers" squad. So far haven't failed me. If I got scars, they aren't because I bursted. The ones I bursted left no scar, you just gotta be a smart mofo

Anyway, I belong to "burst the motherfuckers" squad. So far haven't failed me. If I got scars, they aren't because I bursted. The ones I bursted left no scar, you just gotta be a smart mofo
If you burst them, you spread the pus under your skin, which leads to pimples in nearby areas. At least that's the case for me.

Just stop eating gluten/glucose/greasy chit food

Unless its hormonal

• +1
Reactions: Darwined and HighIQcel
Does it really help post acne red marks? Why haven’t I heard this before

It's all russian stuff. How many russians do you see @ PSL?
It’s not that simple to fix bro though it goes away with time. People get pulsed dye lasers to fix their red spots and even that only reduces it

I used to use a pen a knife to cut that shit out when I had a fat white pimple on my
Nose.

Stop eating oily food.

I just cope with mewing

• JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel
It’s not that simple to fix bro though it goes away with time. People get pulsed dye lasers to fix their red spots and even that only reduces it
Well, I'm not exactly saying this method is 100% legit. If you have acne, you will have postacne IMO. But believe me the postacne will be way better if the stuff I mentioned applied. Nearly all of my visible postacne are marks of pimples that appeared 3 years ago when I didn't know how to minimize the risks etc.

Well, I'm not exactly saying this method is 100% legit. If you have acne, you will have postacne IMO. But believe me the postacne will be way better if the stuff I mentioned applied. Nearly all of my visible postacne are marks of pimples that appeared 3 years ago when I didn't know how to minimize the risks etc.
Post before afters if u have any

Agreed. That's why you need to first make the pimple ready to be poped
I agree with the notion of popping instead of letting them sit, ONLY after you poked a small opening into the pimple to prevent the bacteria spreading into deeper layers when you squeeze it though. Preferably with a blod lancet that is sterile, like the following:

Bildschirmfoto 2019 09 23 um 150255

They are dirt cheap too

• +1
Reactions: beyourself
Post before afters if u have any
If it was a clear experiment from the very beginning of my acne, it could make sense. I used too many different ways to address acne, so no isolation or how they call it.

Even if I did, the before pics would be too embarassing. Believe me it was very gross.
I agree with the notion of popping instead of letting them sit, ONLY after you poked a small opening into the pimple to prevent the bacteria spreading into deeper layers when you squeeze it though. Preferably with a blod lancet that is sterile, like the following:

View attachment 118138

They are dirt cheap too
That could make sense, in fact. Maybe I'll try it, though I don't get that much acne these days. Also, I personally haven't noticed the effect of blood contamination after bursts. They seem to be appearing in various places not exactly fixed to previous pimps