ITT I Rate the Jonas brothers from worst to best

Kill_Jew

Kill_Jew

15,000 karma
#3 Kevin Jonas
4884d16d-3ba4-4044-816f-40ed89bc978c-getty-961755524.jpg

His facial ratios just suck ass is all I can say. His forehead is so big and his zygos are so low set. His eyes are a bit strange and his brow ridge seems to be almost no existent. His eyebrows have good vertical height but the width is lacking completely. A golden ratio mask on this guy would definitely raise his psl heaps.

#2 Nick Jonas
nintchdbpict000407814809-e1527672199709.jpg

nick jonas definitely has a distinct and recognizable face. His face is much more harmonius then kevin and that hairline gives him a huge halo. His eye area is not too much of an improvement over kevin as it lacks horizontal width. Furthermore his eyebrows are a bit on the thin side and his chin is downward grown and overpowers the rest of his face.

#1 joe jonas
sophie-turner-joe-jonas-t.jpg

Those thick eye brows and sharp jawline already set him far apart from his brothers. His facial ratios are much more close to perfect and his head is geometrically sound. His biggest failio is his high forehead + receding hairline which is why he's usually seen with a messy hair style.

Bad thread and bad ratings

• WTF
Reactions: Kill_Jew
Manlets

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
Joe jonas is great

I wanna be Nick Jonas so bad. I want his Desi Bollywood wife to be mine!!!

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Fear and Deleted member 1476
#3 Kevin Jonas
4884d16d-3ba4-4044-816f-40ed89bc978c-getty-961755524.jpg

His facial ratios just suck ass is all I can say. His forehead is so big and his zygos are so low set. His eyes are a bit strange and his brow ridge seems to be almost no existent. His eyebrows have good vertical height but the width is lacking completely. A golden ratio mask on this guy would definitely raise his psl heaps.

#2 Nick Jonas
nintchdbpict000407814809-e1527672199709.jpg

nick jonas definitely has a distinct and recognizable face. His face is much more harmonius then kevin and that hairline gives him a huge halo. His eye area is not too much of an improvement over kevin as it lacks horizontal width. Furthermore his eyebrows are a bit on the thin side and his chin is downward grown and overpowers the rest of his face.

#1 joe jonas
sophie-turner-joe-jonas-t.jpg

Those thick eye brows and sharp jawline already set him far apart from his brothers. His facial ratios are much more close to perfect and his head is geometrically sound. His biggest failio is his high forehead + receding hairline which is why he's usually seen with a messy hair style.
mcr wannabe

This is what autism looks like

• WTF
Reactions: Kill_Jew
Nick and Joe Jonas are jb slayers. Ngl was watching Camp Rock and I was mirin. Ogre for Kevin tho.