ITT: Let's discuss voicemaxxing methods

B

brrrap

Iron
So far from what I have compiled from users here smoking seems to be one of the most mentioned ways to voicemax. People on the NoFap subreddit also mention a deepness in voice. Anything else worth mentioning ? Is there a surgery that would advance the ramus of the mandible forward?

"Train to let your voice resonate from your chest instead of your nose if you have a nasal voice

Steroids to deepen it somewhat, but mostly it's genetic

Correct breathing pattern is very important too.
Don't inhale and then rattle off a sentence like an autisticus maximus, you won't only sound aspie and anxious but you're voice will sound higher than its real pitch"
"Apparrently a strong neck helps the vocal chords relax. Neck training could potentially deepen your voice slightly but I'm skeptical."

It has been a long time. I just wanted to update this thread with this info that I found about the hyoid bone and how it is directly related to the development of speech.

http://corewalking.com/the-hyoid-bone-part-1/
http://corewalking.com/the-hyoid-bone-part-2/

"The hyoid is the only bone of the throat— which houses the larynx, pharynx, and esophagus. In the context of evolution the hyoid is directly related to the development of speech. There are variations of the hyoid in other animals but its unique placement in our upright posture allows it to work with the larynx and tongue to help us speak. No other animal has a larynx low enough to produce sounds and language like the human animal."

"The first is that the vocal chords, or vocal ligaments, are situated directly above the hyoid bone running in a line from the front to the back. If the head is misaligned the hyoid is out of place. When the hyoid is out of its correct placement in the body our voice will be unable to resonate at its fullest.The opposite is true as well. If you can pull the head back into proper alignment, the voice will always be at most resonant and clear. And if your voice is at its most resonant you know that your posture has to be fairly good."

"And for me the ability to get the head back where it wants to be can be facilitated by aligning the hyoid bone. When you get your hyoid to its proper place you will find your true voice. And the fact all of the structures of the upper body are literally connected to the hyoid means that an upper body that moves in harmony, moves through the hyoid bone."

"Botox injection into vocal cords:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/articl...tched.html

Also, thyroplasty (loosening of vocal cords):

https://www.voicedoctor.net/surgery/pitc...h-lowering "

"Take singing lessons, go to karaoke (also good for low-inhibmaxxing), show off your chops and make bitches wet"

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, yang, BackFromTheMogging and 3 others
Dude you are like new and you are coming very fucking strong

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, AspiringChad and Deleted member 281
Voice is so underrated. There are 3/10 dudes with good voices who can outslay 6/10 guys with aspie ones.

• +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz and Deleted member 6401
Nofap doesn't do shit for your voice but the rest looks good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Speak with your diaphragm not throat

• +1
Nofap doesn't do shit for your voice but the rest looks good.
I disagree based on evidence coming from myself, a girl that i fucked while I was on my NoFap streak pinpointed that to me (oh.... your voice used to be deeper) and NoFap doesn't hurt anyways
Voice is so underrated. There are 3/10 dudes with good voices who can outslay 6/10 guys with aspie ones.
True, you can make girls wet just by talking to them, proven in many videos (that I am too lazy to find rn) and irl
Dude you are like new and you are coming very fucking strong
I have been on lookism since 2016 but that site is so shit that I created a new account here hoping it is not the same shithole as that one. There are some real gems there but you have to dig deep to find them
Speak with your diaphragm not throat
True

"Projection starting from your diaphragm and not your larynx is huge. You get more vocal power from this."

Last edited:
  • +1
1. Yawn a lot
2. Always breathe through your nose in your stomach
3. Speak slowly and from the stomach

The only thing I've ever been complimented on is my voice. I follow these three steps.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Deleted member 6401 and brrrap
https://looksmax.org/threads/method-drinking-a-schnapps-shot-everyday-for-a-deeper-voice.458/

"Here in Spain we have a popular expression: "To have a schnapps-ish (aguardentosa) voice". This one comes from the fact that fishermen and men who worked in the countryside usually drank a bit of schnapps or anise (strong liquor) when they woke up, due to the fact that these are very strong (60% aprox), hence it woken up them. In the long run the strong gradation broke their voice, deepening them a lot, hence the expression."

I think this islegit but currently buyin a schnnaps bottle is 3rd on my priority list so I may begin it by october or november

• +1
The most obvious way is by recording your voice and playing it back keep talking until you like the sound of your own recording.

Other way is to exercise heavily then the slimy bacteria in the back of your throat will get reduce significantly lowering the nasal tone.

• +1
Reviving this thread

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 470
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
  1. Nofap
  2. Testosterone maxxing
3.lifting
4.primal screaming

Done

King kong. Ding dong. Ping pong.

Voice lowering surgery is something rare as hell and I have yet to see someone actually undergo it. How many people actually have it done? Sounds risky due to untested nature.

Neck training did not deepen my voice. Only king kong ding dong ping pong did.

Last edited:
King kong. Ding dong. Ping pong.
This is a mega one day fraud but it works.
Also, PRiMAL SCREAM THERAPy

The I my thing that can yield amazing results

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1329 and MadMong
This is a mega one day fraud but it works.
Also, PRiMAL SCREAM THERAPy

The I my thing that can yield amazing results
Ping pongs me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1329

Even if you looksmax to a 7/10 you won't slay anything with a shit voice.

I did no fap for 6 months. No fap wont change your voice

Having a narrow palate will make the airways in the nose smaller, and your voice more nasally. But I have no tips for expanding the palate in adults, I've only been able to retain my palate size after I quit using my retainer. I think thumb facepulling is needed for people with very narrow palates.

Having a narrow palate will make the airways in the nose smaller, and your voice more nasally. But I have no tips for expanding the palate in adults, I've only been able to retain my palate size after I quit using my retainer. I think thumb facepulling is needed for people with very narrow palates.
Elab pls

Videos if you can

1. Marlboro Red

https://looksmax.org/threads/method-drinking-a-schnapps-shot-everyday-for-a-deeper-voice.458/

"Here in Spain we have a popular expression: "To have a schnapps-ish (aguardentosa) voice". This one comes from the fact that fishermen and men who worked in the countryside usually drank a bit of schnapps or anise (strong liquor) when they woke up, due to the fact that these are very strong (60% aprox), hence it woken up them. In the long run the strong gradation broke their voice, deepening them a lot, hence the expression."

I think this islegit but currently buyin a schnnaps bottle is 3rd on my priority list so I may begin it by october or november
Any progress?

• +1
Any progress?
I'm short on cash to be fair but I might do it one day, tobacco must be doing its thing though I suppose (I don't smoke it for looksmaxing lol)

For all I know it must be somewhat legit, the expression wouldn't exist if it weren't at all (and I know many people from the countryside and fishermen)

• +1
I'm short on cash to be fair but I might do it one day, tobacco must be doing its thing though I suppose (I don't smoke it for looksmaxing lol)

For all I know it must be somewhat legit, the expression wouldn't exist if it weren't at all (and I know many people from the countryside and fishermen)
OG is back

• +1

Before you find more excuses, I'm just gonna do it myself and report back if it helps. Will start as soon as I do the groceries and buy some hard liquor.

• +1
OG is back
Nah I don't think I'm ever coming back to sites like these, I just come by every so often to see if anything new has been uploaded (the studymaxx thread helped me), I might do a thread, maybe but I don't feel like doing so.

These sites are important in the early stages of the blackpill and the redpill and so on so forth but once you get the grip it's just redundant info you already know and to be fair being fucking blackpilled 24/7 doesn't do wonders to your mental health whatsoever believe me, I felt better after leaving this.

Also I am suspicious (with my own reasons that I posted in incels.is looooong ago and in discord back in those times) that this is a jewish plot to get money out of misery at best and a mossad psyop at worst so I wouldn't like to be related to these sites anymore lmfao.
Before you find more excuses, I'm just gonna do it myself and report back if it helps. Will start as soon as I do the groceries and buy some hard liquor.
Good luck my dude it's not excuses but sometimes a man gotta decide lol, tell me about excuses when I am the only one I know who did legit bonesmash on his fucking face for 2 months long LOL it's not about being capable or not

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal, Deleted member 6401 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Nah I don't think I'm ever coming back to sites like these, I just come by every so often to see if anything new has been uploaded (the studymaxx thread helped me), I might do a thread, maybe but I don't feel like doing so.

These sites are important in the early stages of the blackpill and the redpill and so on so forth but once you get the grip it's just redundant info you already know and to be fair being fucking blackpilled 24/7 doesn't do wonders to your mental health whatsoever believe me, I felt better after leaving this.

Also I am suspicious (with my own reasons that I posted in incels.is looooong ago and in discord back in those times) that this is a jewish plot to get money out of misery at best and a mossad psyop at worst so I wouldn't like to be related to these sites anymore lmfao.

Good luck my dude it's not excuses but sometimes a man gotta decide lol, tell me about excuses when I am the only one I know who did legit bonesmash on his fucking face for 2 months long LOL it's not about being capable or not
I fully understand

site is addicting tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, averageblokecel and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I fully understand

site is addicting tho
it is dude believe me when I tell you, the dopamine rush was fucking real (more so in the times when we were the same 20 dudes quoting talking with each other in the threads) but sometimes you just need to leave some things behind

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and StolenDays