[Venting] ITT Post an ideal girl you find attractive

mido the slayer

mido the slayer

classic Romantic man that got lost in the darkness
AntiSocial-Fakecel

AntiSocial-Fakecel

Skinnycel & Skullcel Crew
i thought u were arabic but when i came on tc for a sec, i saw u were some fat white dude?

anyway we each have different tastes imo, i like the , pretty face kinds
I mog him

Krezo

Krezo

(っ◔◑◔)っ β™₯ give me stacy's cum β™₯
I love brown skinned Indian or Arab girls. They are the sexiest in the world. The caramel skin combined with the dark hair and eyes I just find so attractive.

Brown women > Wh*te chavy foids

mido the slayer

mido the slayer

mido the slayer

mido the slayer

bro

Ngl if I were just trying to find a hole to bang, this would be very close to ideal.

You can conclude "JBW" is a scam, because if it weren't I'd make a point to go out and rail on something like this for every time an ethnicoper whined online.
These women are common where I live in the USA they are ugly and most of them are single

No white man wants to stick his penis inside them

mido the slayer

mido the slayer

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔠𝔒𝔑 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔬 𝔠𝔒𝔩
@manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt

manlet cUnt

manlet cUnt

poop comes out the bum of your oneitis
@manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt @manlet cUnt

mido the slayer

mido the slayer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mido the slayer OffTopic 28
mojopin OffTopic 12
freakofnature OffTopic 26