Jon ectomorph hardgainer bulking transformation before after muscle photos

Not bad considering he was crack head before

are you implying that muscle gain from gymcelling is a myth lmao

this is jack before gainz

this is what he looks like now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt, Butthurt Dweller, fukmylyf and 2 others
no wonder you hate me brah i face and muscle mog you, you are secretly a jellymad skellyton coper

indeed

i got rekt

not implying. stating as fact
It may be that this forum has slowly but surely rotted your brain to the extent that you have decided to imply this, or maybe you were already retarded as a result of your upbringing or some form of mental illness. It could be that you are a very low functioning autist, I'd like to believe that... But unfortunately that may be false and you could literally be this dumb. Even asking this question implies that you don't have the cognitive ability to even perform a few Google searches to answer your question, so you instead come to this forum and destroy the brain-cells of others. You may even be implying that every muscular Chad is just naturally that way, and that the years he has spent lifting have had no effect on his physique. Maybe you spent a couple months in the gym and now believe its a meme because you didn't become swole immediately, when its a process that takes many years.

Ill stop going on about what you may be implying, but there's is something I now know for sure.

You have reached a level of retardation so high that it has left this ever expanding universe and is in the void. You have become what nobody thought was possible... You have become the one and only

gigatard

It may be that this forum has slowly but surely rotted your brain to the extent that you have decided to imply this, or maybe you were already retarded as a result of your upbringing or some form of mental illness. It could be that you are a very low functioning autist, I'd like to believe that... But unfortunately that may be false and you could literally be this dumb. Even asking this question implies that you don't have the cognitive ability to even perform a few Google searches to answer your question, so you instead come to this forum and destroy the brain-cells of others. You may even be implying that every muscular Chad is just naturally that way, and that the years he has spent lifting have had no effect on his physique. Maybe you spent a couple months in the gym and now believe its a meme because you didn't become swole immediately, when its a process that takes many years.

Ill stop going on about what you may be implying, but there's is something I now know for sure.

You have reached a level of retardation so high that it has left this ever expanding universe and is in the void. You have become what nobody thought was possible... You have become the one and only

gigatard
nobody who isn't coping writes this much

nobody who isn't coping writes this much
Apologies, I understand its difficult for your brain to interpret large amounts of words at once.
Its tough being the gigatard

Id also encourage you to think about the fact that mankind has known about muscle hypertrophy for thousands of years. You are denying the existence of something so well researched, for so long, with a mountain of studies and other evidence supporting it.

Here, this is something well within what is naturally achievable, nothing too impressive, however dont say puberty, nobody, not anybody looks like this and doesn't train

Just start bulking, start a beginners routine, learn proper form, come back in 6 months, and see if you still deny the existence of fucking muscle hypertrophy jfl

Last edited:
Apologies, I understand its difficult for your brain to interpret large amounts of words at once.
Its tough being the gigatard

Id also encourage you to think about the fact that mankind has known about muscle hypertrophy for thousands of years. You are denying the existence of something so well researched, for so long, with a mountain of studies and other evidence supporting it.

Here, this is something well within what is naturally achievable, nothing too impressive, however dont say puberty, nobody, not anybody looks like this and doesn't train

Just start bulking, start a beginners routine, learn proper form, come back in 6 months, and see if you still deny the existence of fucking muscle hypertrophy jfl

it would take less time and effort (and less roids) to see gainz than to read this

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf
thx for trying op, but these idiots are hopeless

• JFL
Reactions: currymax

gigatard

I did not read a single word of this thesis but i love this angry bunny

• JFL

smv didn't increase at all lol

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt and currymax
nice "before" pics, faggot

D60F771B D2D6 44F8 A370 EA4EBD725E9C

• +1