ITT Post low-set cheekbones; and can low-set cheekbones be aesthetic?

Deleted member 7776

Deleted member 7776

6'5 BWC Mogger of Niggers
Title

• +1
Reactions: wateriswet

no such thing as low - high set cheekbones imo, skulls are similar in terms of zygos placement. maybe it has some relevance but the most important part to me is how big/bulky/prominent it is.

No

johnny depp has ''bad'' cheekbones because they are low with this logic but i don't think its placement really matters tbh, its about the mass.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
Low set just means they're vertically long

5958B920 978A 4FC1 BC29 0AAE25A4EC68
F36D9294 7303 404F A80B 52684C0E26E2

All cheekbones start/are set at the same place, under the orbits.

9CFA60A1 AEC6 4CC9 802F 3B3674A16006

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, valhalar, SteveRogers and 1 other person
Low set just means they're vertically long

5958B920 978A 4FC1 BC29 0AAE25A4EC68
F36D9294 7303 404F A80B 52684C0E26E2

All cheekbones start/are set at the same place, under the orbits
That is an interesting idea, but I'm not sure... then theoretically you could just shave the bottom of the cheekbone to create higher set cheekbones? I agree looking at scan since the zygo arch comes in around eye height, but there is mass on the bottom of the cheek bone. @LooksOverAll thoughts?

That is an interesting idea, but I'm not sure... then theoretically you could just shave the bottom of the cheekbone to create higher set cheekbones? I agree looking at scan since the zygo arch comes in around eye height, but there is mass on the bottom of the cheek bone. @LooksOverAll thoughts?
Low set usually are higher mass and high set are lower mass along with whatever androgenic causes that change the position. Currently no surgery to change low cheekbones into high ones. Ideal cheekbones are mid set high mass ie. Delon, Kortajarena, etc.

Sean O'Pry has super high set cheekbones which is why he has a shit ogee curve.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Low set usually are higher mass and high set are lower mass along with whatever androgenic causes that change the position. Currently no surgery to change low cheekbones into high ones. Ideal cheekbones are mid set high mass ie. Delon, Kortajarena, etc.

low set tends to be a trait very common in tallcels, very much a combination of long faces.

low set tends to be a trait very common in tallcels, very much a combination of long faces.
Tall guys tend to have high set low mass since all the hgh for ideal growth goes to their hips.

• Woah
Reactions: volcelfatcel

Yeah okay, but surely if Zarrinbal can cut the zygo and move it laterally, it's possible to just go in and shave off some of the lower mass of the zygo? Maybe some Korean doctors can do it... or is it related to a nerve there?