ITT Post Stories of how people treated you/someone differently post looksmax

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
Title

• WTF
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
I used to get stared at/pointed at,people would would cross the other side of the road,every single person who I spoke to without fail would comment on how ugly I was and how bad my skin,people in grocery stores would tell me how I shouldn't eat what was in my cart because it was bad for my fucked up face.

Nowadays my skin is relatively good and people don't bully me for having terminal ugly.

They leave me alone as if I'm invisible but in comparison to what I went through from 16-21yos it's indescribable the difference.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CogSciProf, Deleted member 245, Zeta ascended and 4 others
Got called ugly out loud in class by a group of girls in like 8th grade

Like a week ago they apologized and asked how I changed so much

Still got to hop on mk677

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, SHARK, AspiringChad and 4 others
I used to get stared at/pointed at,people would would cross the other side of the road,every single person who I spoke to without fail would comment on how ugly I was and how bad my skin,people in grocery stores would tell me how I shouldn't eat what was in my cart because it was bad for my fucked up face.

Nowadays my skin is relatively good and people don't bully me for having terminal ugly.

They leave me alone as if I'm invisible but in comparison to what I went through from 16-21yos it's indescribable the difference.

"hahahaha no incel, the reason they give you death stares for being near them is because of your bad, toxic personality and bad attitude!"

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: elhipnotista, Baki, SHARK and 7 others
Before looksmax.me - used to be treated badly in social occasions
post looksmax.me - rotting 24/7 on this godly cope

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, CogSciProf, SHARK and 4 others
Elab br0 ?
i was trying to make a joke that I used to have a social life before this site.

I didn't have one btw

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: elhipnotista, AspiringChad, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
Since evolving into a dog, Eskimo has completely changed his ways of life. He now gets respect from every single person that walks in his path, a truly legendary being is what he is.. yea no joke. Since evolving into a true primal hunter with infinite rage, he is the ultimate mogger.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Extra Chromosome
Since evolving into a dog, Eskimo has completely changed his ways of life. He now gets respect from every single person that walks in his path, a truly legendary being is what he is.. yea no joke. Since evolving into a true primal hunter with infinite rage, he is the ultimate mogger.
///SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

• +1
Reactions: left2die, AspiringChad and RichardSpencel

I bet those same people call themselves "body positive". They can all burn in hell.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and RichardSpencel
Used to be the Bluepill guy that (this is a true story) gave her bf at the time flowers to give to her and all that valentine stuff, still got the giant Friendzone by her. Now we are fuckbuddys and she is like a fucking leech that I cant get rid of.

• +1
Reactions: left2die
Exactly what you would think.
I have good hard features, but poorly and inconsistenly maintained soft-features, so I've fluctuated along mostly being ugly-average and poorly-dressed, and experienced short periods of time being decently-dressed and GL. The difference is like night-and-day, though there are positives and negatives to both.

When you're ugly, you just get treated like less than human. People openly laugh at and taunt you in the street and insult you when you walk past. People just don't want to deal with you, roll their eyes when you're talking to them. Your jokes aren't funny, your insights aren't smart, everything you do is wrong.

People these days put a lot of stock into appearances and like to think of themselves as attractive; they want to live in a perfect little sitcom world where everyone is tall, white, attractive and well-dressed and they never have to deal with people who are short, ugly, poor, etc. Your very existence as a prole in their line of sight enflares their rage; your being is an offence against them, and they intend to punish you for it.

When you're good-looking, it's the reverse experience. People hold open doors for you, and smile at you when they talk. They don't sigh and act tired and uninterested in you when you ask them things. Suddenly they want to hear what you have to say, they think you're somehow being "cool" or "funny" when you're not even doing anything but sitting there. The most mundane things you do and say are suddenly "gold". Girls and even older women privately talk about how handsome you are, and get excited, go all silent when you walk by. Other guys see girls are taken with you and start trying to copy the way you dress. They want you to join their groups and be their friend. People suddenly trust you much more. People compliment you when you walk down the street (like wolf-whistling or "whooting" at you).

In some ways I actually prefer being ugly/average, as I don't particularly care what people think and don't like being constantly oohed and aahed at; it gets old and annoying after a while. You get a high from the attention and feeling like you're hot-shit, which makes you more self-conscious of your looks and puts a lot of pressure on you to stay GL and perfectly plumed, and to focus on and micro-manage that as your #1 positive quality at the expense of things which matter more in the long run and might mean more to you personally like humour, intelligence, bravery, will-power, etc.
You think you'll be happy to have value in the eyes of others - and for a time you do - but when you see how radically and immediately different people treat you, you cannot help but be disgusted with them for it.

It's just the other side of the same shallow, materialistic coin. All you learn is that which you already knew.
As someone else once put it, "the person inside is still ignored"

• +1
Reactions: Guest and SHARK
I have good hard features, but poorly and inconsistenly maintained soft-features, so I've fluctuated along mostly being ugly-average and poorly-dressed, and experienced short periods of time being decently-dressed and GL. The difference is like night-and-day, though there are positives and negatives to both.

When you're ugly, you just get treated like less than human. People openly laugh at and taunt you in the street and insult you when you walk past. People just don't want to deal with you, roll their eyes when you're talking to them. Your jokes aren't funny, your insights aren't smart, everything you do is wrong.

People these days put a lot of stock into appearances and like to think of themselves as attractive; they want to live in a perfect little sitcom world where everyone is tall, white, attractive and well-dressed and they never have to deal with people who are short, ugly, poor, etc. Your very existence as a prole in their line of sight enflares their rage; your being is an offence against them, and they intend to punish you for it.

When you're good-looking, it's the reverse experience. People hold open doors for you, and smile at you when they talk. They don't sigh and act tired and uninterested in you when you ask them things. Suddenly they want to hear what you have to say, they think you're somehow being "cool" or "funny" when you're not even doing anything but sitting there. The most mundane things you do and say are suddenly "gold". Girls and even older women privately talk about how handsome you are, and get excited, go all silent when you walk by. Other guys see girls are taken with you and start trying to copy the way you dress. They want you to join their groups and be their friend. People suddenly trust you much more. People compliment you when you walk down the street (like wolf-whistling or "whooting" at you).

In some ways I actually prefer being ugly/average, as I don't particularly care what people think and don't like being constantly oohed and aahed at; it gets old and annoying after a while. You get a high from the attention and feeling like you're hot-shit, which makes you more self-conscious of your looks and puts a lot of pressure on you to stay GL and perfectly plumed, and to focus on and micro-manage that as your #1 positive quality at the expense of things which matter more in the long run and might mean more to you personally like humour, intelligence, bravery, will-power, etc.
You think you'll be happy to have value in the eyes of others - and for a time you do - but when you see how radically and immediately different people treat you, you cannot help but be disgusted with them for it.

It's just the other side of the same shallow, materialistic coin. All you learn is that which you already knew.
T.foid.

I’m sorry that happened to you bro :feelsbadman:
Got called ugly out loud in class by a group of girls in like 8th grade

Like a week ago they apologized and asked how I changed so much

Still got to hop on mk677
:blackpill: How did you change in a week?
Used to be the Bluepill guy that (this is a true story) gave her bf at the time flowers to give to her and all that valentine stuff, still got the giant Friendzone by her. Now we are fuckbuddys and she is like a fucking leech that I cant get rid of.
giphy.gif

Damn so much for beta behavior turning girls off. When you’re good looking it doesn’t matter much anymore eh

giphy.gif

Electric boogaloo! Holy cheese! You sir, bows respectfully, take my gold ? :soy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
only legit looksmax ive done is accutane

pre accutane - invisible
post accutane - invisible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
I’m sorry that happened to you bro :feelsbadman:

:blackpill: How did you change in a week?

giphy.gif

Damn so much for beta behavior turning girls off. When you’re good looking it doesn’t matter much anymore eh

giphy.gif

Electric boogaloo! Holy cheese! You sir, bows respectfully, take my gold ?:soy:
The Red Pill and Game is real boyos. I am living proof