ITT We discuss the looksmins of daily life

ShineBright

ShineBright

King of Cages
I'll start: never trust the shampoo jew. By design, it's made to make you think you're dependent on it. Sure, if you've been using it everyday for years and don't use it for a day, you'll have greasy hippie monkey hair. But bear through a month without it, and you'll have the best hair of your life. I know people who haven't used it in 2+ years and have the healthiest looking hair out there. I used to struggle with dry scalp & dandruff until I quit shampoo completely, haven't dealt with either problem at all in over a month.

FFS, the toxic shit in shampoos is alarming. Johnson & Johnson included fucking formaldehyde and other highly poisonous shit in shampoos all the way up to 2015 when they got sued, but there's still plenty of other nasty shit in virtually all shampoos, namely phthalates, parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate, etc. They get sucked into your bloodstream over time and fuck you up internally.

Modern hygiene is the greatest scam of them all

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Wannabe6ft2, Steve bachall and 2 others
-sunlight
-being fat
-not avoiding stress like the disease it is
-sleep deprivation
-eating slave foods (ready meals, processed garbage, bread etc)
-not eating cow liver, skin and bone marrow
-showering daily (this one is related to the op)
-moisturising with merchant chemicals

thats all I can think of off the top of my head

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Bennett, AspiringChad and 4 others
I used to struggle with dry scalp & dandruff until I quit shampoo completely, haven't dealt with either problem at all in over a month.
legit, shampooing probably causes me to get dandruff (I stopped a while ago and I don't have to worry about my hair much anymore)

• +1
Reactions: ShineBright
Nibba did that no shampoo thing and his hair looks perpetually greasy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ULTRATERAX63, SHARK and RedPilledStemcel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Don’t care still going to use shampoo tbh I barely listen to any of the advice anyone gives me lol

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, dude bro man, Demonstrator and 1 other person
Is daily showering bad?
I feel like a dirty cunt if I dont shower for more than 24 hours

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, SHARK and Baki
Apparently my no showering habit is actually a looksmax

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel, Demonstrator, SHARK and 3 others
Is daily showering bad?
I feel like a dirty cunt if I dont shower for more than 24 hours
Showering in itself isn't bad, sometimes the wetting+drying the hair can give you an itchy scalp in the short term if you're cutting back on shampoo. Daily body wash is terrible though

Showering in itself isn't bad, sometimes the wetting+drying the hair can give you an itchy scalp in the short term if you're cutting back on shampoo. Daily body wash is terrible though
I haven't used shampoo in the last 6 months and my hair feels great but why is daily body wash bad, guessing it dries out skin?

Amount of sugar consumed,Too many vegetables and not enough animal foods

• +1
Reactions: elfmaxx
Amount of sugar consumed,Too many vegetables and not enough animal foods
This so much, I'm pretty sure I'm prediabetic now after all the sugary poison I ate back when I was young and didn't give a fuck (because I felt like I was invincible)
I lose weight so easily, yet my muscles look like tofu despite me being low enough bf % to have visible abs.
I haven't used shampoo in the last 6 months and my hair feels great but why is daily body wash bad, guessing it dries out skin?
Just wash at the sink.

Last edited:
Being alive

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
i shower once every other day and shampoo twice a week should i slowly cut shampoo comeplately out?
(loose curled hair)

i shower once every other day and shampoo twice a week should i slowly cut shampoo comeplately out?
(loose curled hair)
You're doing well by most people's standards, but you can always start weaning yourself off of it entirely. Usually black hair looks better when it's oily than blonde/brown hair, do what suits you best

• +1
Reactions: Demonstrator
You're doing well by most people's standards, but you can always start weaning yourself off of it entirely. Usually black hair looks better when it's oily than blonde/brown hair, do what suits you best
i have black hair nice, but i go swimming once a week and i sweat a lot everyday because of sports, isn’t the chlorine and sweat going to stay in my hair if i don’t shampoo?

i have black hair nice, but i go swimming once a week and i sweat a lot everyday because of sports, isn’t the chlorine and sweat going to stay in my hair if i don’t shampoo?
Shampoo doesn't remove chlorine :forcedsmile:

This nigga is putting shit in his hair and he doesn't even know what it does. :lul:

Shampoo doesn't remove chlorine :forcedsmile:

This nigga is putting shit in his hair and he doesn't even know what it does. :lul:
i don’t use shampoo, not even soap though, just lukewarm/cool water, how should i remove the chlorine and sweat then?

i don’t use shampoo, not even soap though, just lukewarm/cool water, how should i remove the chlorine and sweat then?
Use a silicone free conditioner to add moisture back into your hair? I don't know really, I haven't been swimming in several years.

Use a conditioner to add moisture back into your hair? I don't know really, I haven't been swimming in several years.
yeah, i need a conditioner so bad tbh, my hair is so fucking dry. should i use it daily or?

yeah, i need a conditioner so bad tbh, my hair is so fucking dry. should i use it daily or?
Don't use anything daily except deodorant, it's the lesser of the hygiene evils. Everything returns to normal if you just bear through a month of no shampoo, it'll give you the perfect texture to look healthy & style it if you want. Sure the hair might smell a bit worse, look greasier, and people might ask shit like "do you even shower"? Try using baking soda + vinegar to clean your hair, it keeps the pH proper (shampoo fucks that up) but also cleans a little without resetting your oil glands. Fact check this on the internet to see I'm not bullshitting, if it gets really bad then use minimal shampoo like one every week or two at max
As far as conditioner goes, maybe just shampoo at night so you have some oils back by the morning, then just wet your hair so you don't have bed head

Don't use anything daily except deodorant, it's the lesser of the hygiene evils. Everything returns to normal if you just bear through a month of no shampoo, it'll give you the perfect texture to look healthy & style it if you want. Sure the hair might smell a bit worse, look greasier, and people might ask shit like "do you even shower"? Try using baking soda + vinegar to clean your hair, it keeps the pH proper (shampoo fucks that up) but also cleans a little without resetting your oil glands. Fact check this on the internet to see I'm not bullshitting, if it gets really bad then use minimal shampoo like one every week or two at max
As far as conditioner goes, maybe just shampoo at night so you have some oils back by the morning, then just wet your hair so you don't have bed head
there was one time i didn’t shampoo for 1-2 months and my hair was still dry af, and also itchy (it still is), what should i do? i think my hair is just naturally dry, it’s too thick

I've been doing it for 1.5 months.
Hairfall increased.
Cant run a comb through my hair.
Also if you sweat easily it will fuck up your scalp