ITT we share stories of rejecting sluts

hebbewem

hebbewem

The worst looking user
I haven't rejected a girl

Alarico8

Alarico8

Zephir
When I was a 11 I rejected a girl with 'no lol' and her friends chased me down the corridor

TRUE_CEL

TRUE_CEL

nose mogged by @theropeking
@Afrikancel Spill it boyo.

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Banned
@Afrikancel Spill it boyo.
Story 1:
Back in my Tyrone days (6'3 6 pack at 13 years old and NT asf) I woke up to 3 JB white foids outside my house trying to get me to come out and hang out with them. I have never spoken to these girls. 1 of them was my friends girlfriend and I am pretty sure they wanted to have a JB 4 some with tyrone. I told them I was tired (i was 13 and played vidya JFL. If i was more sexually aggressive I could have probably fucked at least 1 and gotten a BJ from the other 2.

rockndogs

rockndogs

mogs me
Once a girl "showed" interest in me , but i just discover it later. So, after a while she started to treat me like shit, like i rejected her lol. That's the closest i got to btfo a thot

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Banned
2: i was walking home from school with a foid and she offered me a BJ right there and then. I was 14 and wanted to go home and play vidya. This was when i was a tyrone

3: some white high virgin foid liked me (tyrone days) and I asked her to be my gf. She said she would and that she really likes me but her dad wouldnt approve of interracial (JFL)
4: Club slut grabbed my dick and tried to take me home so id fuck her.
5: 2 foids wanted to go home with me after a club night (i presume for a 3 some) so i took them with me halfway then told them to fuck off as I was high inhib
6: some 9/10 negress tried to get into a relationship (cant really remember much) with me. She was a virgin at the time and the stacey #1of school. I was too high inhib.

There are a lot more but cba to type dozens of examples rn

Last edited:
FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
2: i was walking home from school with a foid and she offered me a BJ right there and then. I was 14 and wanted to go home and play vidya. This was when i was a tyrone

3: some white high virgin foid liked me (tyrone days) and I asked her to be my gf. She said she would and that she really likes me but her dad wouldnt approve of interracial (JFL)
4: Club slut grabbed my dick and tried to take me home so id fuck her.
5: 2 foids wanted to go home with me after a club night (i presume for a 3 some) so i took them with me halfway then told them to fuck off as I was high inhib
6: some 9/10 negress tried to get into a relationship (cant really remember much) with me. She was a virgin at the time and the stacey #1of school. I was too high inhib.

There are a lot more but cba to type dozens of examples rn
Its over for racistdadcels

TeaGuy

TeaGuy

Apprentice
1) girl in school showed heavy interest in me and I indirectly rejected her because I was too shy to talk for longer than 1 minute with her, after like 1,5 years she gave up and got another boyfriend
2)When I was like 12 or 13 I had a football(soccer game) and some girls spectated. Some of them where in my school but I didn't really knew them. During the game the girls kept shouting "TeaGuy I love you" and other stuff. I technically didn't reject them but I just never talked with them afterwards.
3) and 4) basically the same as 1) girl showing heavy interest and me being too dumb to talk to them for more than 3 sentences.
Than some other light rejections in clubs were I was yet again too dumb to talk to them and then a good amount of girls who messages me on tinder but I never replied to.
I never directly rejected a girl, but most girls just think that I lack interest in them because I don't talk to them.

dontgoLAXb4UMAXx

dontgoLAXb4UMAXx

islandcel
I got a couple good ones, but this one usually takes the cake:

Id known this girl through mutual friends and goes to a different school, by the time she first messaged me to come to hang as she lived up my road id already fucked 2 of her friends and was high t so i told the average white stacy to fuck off. 6 months later I'm seeing her friend and cause of girls in general she starts talking to me again but she had a boyfriend this time. Id never flirt back but I did ask for some tit pics and was surprised she sent them and didn't even snitch. After a while, she asked to go for a car ride after I get back home and this was at the nearest MacDonalds from school so there was a lot of people hanging from after school and I loudly said "Take U out? u dreaming" which could have been the saddest shit to do cause all her friends snitched to her boyfriend calling her a slut which eventually made shit worse but it felt good having all the power then like women usually do, all the time.. :feelsrope:

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Banned
I am bored so here is another

Was at a house party and some girl that was desperate to fuck me pinned me up against a wall and started talking dirty to me. She was the biggest slut i have seen to date but the validation was legit. She tried to take me back to her dorm so that she could suck my dick and eat my cum :chad::chad::chad:.i have many more. Ive rejected perhaps 20+ girls in my life so far. 20+ straight up sexual or relationships.

A good portion were from my tyrone days.

Idk why im incel now tbh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
KrissKross OffTopic 9
mido the slayer OffTopic 57
freakofnature OffTopic 0