Ive absolutely been SHREDDED on tinder...

Itss_BritneyBishh

Itss_BritneyBishh

Silver
Thought i would give it a try. I already swiped on evrything right. Possibly 350 girls for the pas 36 hours. Ive only got 2 matches. Its over man.

Who wants to send me his pictures so i will look how u will do in the netherlands.

Oh and im a sub5-ish ethnic btw that probably makes sense

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Steve bachall, Krezo and dogtown
Thought i would give it a try. I already swiped on evrything right. Possibly 350 girls for the pas 36 hours. Ive only got 2 matches. Its over man.

Who wants to send me his pictures so i will look how u will do in the netherlands.

Oh and im a sub5-ish ethnic btw that probably makes sense
mogs me

dont take it to heart..

If you're not a 9/10 Chad you're gonna get nothing in a Western country on Tinder

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall, Tricky, dogtown and 6 others
dont take it to heart..

If you're not a 9/10 Chad you're gonna get nothing in a Western country on Tinder

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended
dont take it to heart..

Im going to delete my account and create one with chad and then message them and say that they need to date someone in their leauge

are you a masochist? of course you will be completely destroyed in a country where most of prime young males look like Leonardo Di Caprio and are on average 6'1, especially when you are a sub 4 fucking ethnic jfl

Im going to delete my account and create one with chad and then message them and say that they need to date someone in their leauge
tell them to kts because they're ugly

Don't do that bro.. Don't go down the Chadfishing route.. you will never recover from it

just fucking lol

the dating world is a good looking mans game

us sub 5's are done...

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Rarely people are really sub-5s..

We all have a chance, unless you're a curry

• JFL
Reactions: x30001 and Deleted member 1106
Never began.

• +1
Reactions: Absi
are you a masochist? of course you will be completely destroyed in a country where most of prime young males look like Leonardo Di Caprio and are on average 6'1, especially when you are a sub 4 fucking ethnic jfl
I live here and that's far from the truth. The only thing is that people are obnoxiously tall right here. I'm 5'11 and I'm a manlet.

2 matches, at least it wasn't 0 like me

dont take it to heart..

more like PSL 6 minimum, tinder's easy

• +1
Reactions: fobos and Deleted member 1551