I've been banned and kicked out of my local pub

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
Today i was kicked out and banned from one of my local pubs for sticking up for john, an alcoholic.

John is clearly an alcoholic,which is fine.. he is retired and divorced. i see him around all the time but today i noticed he was getting used and abused by two single mummie types. He was buying them drinks over the course of an hour since i was there..

I was drunk and of course i opened my mouth. When i heard one of the foids say "i'll have a JD & coke" i snapped. I turned around and shouted to him " why are you being such a loser.. you're not gonna get anything from these two. "They are using you and you will regret it tomorrow" blablabla

Naturally the bitches took offence and an argument ensued.. Not to much on my side as i just stared at them and agred with everything.. They are nobodies, single mother chav scum.. mindless NPC's

The barman and the guys at the bar clearly enjoyed it all and i think they were on my side...

10 minutes later the landlady came out of nowhere and asked me to leave "and don't bother coming back".

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, Ruby, Enlil and 7 others
I am mind blown son fuckin brutal u executed those roastbeefs with sarcasm and low inhibition 200iq move
06AUFjO 1

Today i was kicked out and banned from one of my local pubs for sticking up for john, an alcoholic.

John is clearly an alcoholic,which is fine.. he is retired and divorced. i see him around all the time but today i noticed he was getting used and abused by two single mummie types. He was buying them drinks over the course of an hour since i was there..

I was drunk and of course i opened my mouth. When i heard one of the foids say "i'll have a JD & coke" i snapped. I turned around and shouted to him " why are you being such a loser.. you're not gonna get anything from these two. "They are using you and you will regret it tomorrow" blablabla

Naturally the bitches took offence and an argument ensued.. Not to much on my side as i just stared at them and agred with everything.. They are nobodies, single mother chav scum.. mindless NPC's

The barman and the guys at the bar clearly enjoyed it all and i think they were on my side...

10 minutes later the landlady came out of nowhere and asked me to leave "and don't bother coming back".
What’s the point of sticking up for cuck scum they’re pathetic and hopeless in a man eat man world like in the past they’d have been eaten by a lion or something

• +1
Reactions: buflek
What’s the point of sticking up for cuck scum they’re pathetic and hopeless in a man eat man world like in the past they’d have been eaten by a lion or something
He;s not scum.. just a normie who's drunk..

When you're blackpilled you see everything, which can be unfortunate at times tbh.

Find a new local bro don’t want a bitch like that getting your momey

I'll be returning later today as if nothing happened.

• +1
Reactions: Viro and SMVbender
I got banned from a nightclub for being to wasted and the police picked me up, had to spend the night in jail and sleep on the floor. Almost choked on my own vomit and there was puke everywhere when I woke up. The next day I had to take the bus home smelling like vomit and looking like a hobo.

Worst night out of my life

I got banned from a nightclub for being to wasted and the police picked me up, had to spend the night in jail and sleep on the floor. Almost choked on my own vomit and there was puke everywhere when I woke up. The next day I had to take the bus home smelling like vomit and looking like a hobo.

Worst night out of my life
Lay count ?

based if not tales.