I’ve been blackpilled about betabuxxing since I was young

Deleted member 2403

Deleted member 2403

Kraken
When I was young, I saw so many couples where the woman was old and guy mogged the fuck out of her. So many of my friend’s mum’s legitimately repulsed me so much I couldn’t understand why anyone would marry them. I couldn’t understand why a man would have to resort to these disgusting, sexless creatures. I knew that they got in a fucked situation and couldn’t get out. I couldn’t believe they settled with these abominations after working so hard during their 20’s. I vowed to never end up like them.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, isis_Bleach, Deleted member 4612 and 5 others
good thing I'm killing myself after 30

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kristin, Deleted member 8853 and Deleted member 2403
When I was young, I saw so many couples where the woman was old and guy mogged the fuck out of her. So many of my friend’s mum’s legitimately repulsed me so much I couldn’t understand why anyone would marry them. I couldn’t understand why a man would have to resort to these disgusting, sexless creatures. I knew that they got in a fucked situation and couldn’t get out. I couldn’t believe they settled with these abominations after working so hard during their 20’s. I vowed to never end up like them.
I have seen.

The change happening, of divorce becoming popular.

And the BetaBuxxers got Divorce Raped left and right.
That made me think; to never marry (unless I can afford getting divorce raped).

The BetaBuxxers; standing in a line:

• So Sad
Reactions: lutte