I've been complimented by female english teacher

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
Today In english class we were describing ourselves with age, body etc, one of the categories was "general information" which consisted of examples our teacher gave us: freckles, handsome, ugly.

Teacher is 65+ years old lady.

Of course I did everything correct and at general category I said "I am ugly", and she corrected me to handsome/good looking.

So there you go I am confirmed slayer by this grandma teacher.

Bonus: as I was walking out of school, there was this young girl going towards me and i was on my phone browsing looksmax and noticed she is look at my face and i looked at her too and we held eye contact for 1 second and of course she didnt fucking smile. I've been invisible to girls in my class today as well.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: IndianJock, Justttt, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 18 others
why would you call urself ugly in front of all the class? beta move

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29883, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 2587 and 18 others
This shit does not compute for me

Should have blackpilled the entire class

• +1
Reactions: Over, IndianJock, Deleted member 2426 and 1 other person
u should blame ur parents faggot
ur incel cause ur not NT and not being it is ur parents fault for not teaching you anything growing up cause they're narcissists
i notice lots of parents especially ones raised by boomers raise their kids to be high inhib because they like to have their own audience to impress and control their lives, its fucked up thats not love, thats abuse

if u had normal parents u would be having normal life

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: forwardgrowth, OOGABOOGA, RAITEIII and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, sub6manletnozygos, forwardgrowth and 8 others
ur incel cause ur not NT and not being it is ur parents fault for not teaching you anything growing up cause they're narcissists
i notice lots of parents especially ones raised by boomers raise their kids to be high inhib because they like to have their own audience to impress and control their lives, its fucked up thats not love, thats abuse

Kinda true. My dad beat me up for having a ‘gf’ it was in yr 8. So of course I became high inhib didn’t want to anger the high t brute

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lapuig, Deleted member 3328, Truecel14 and 1 other person

Not as sub5 male even if NT there is no point in living if you are sub5. Yes my personality is fucked and am high inhib but still, fuck my face as I came back from school 2 hours ago I immediately went to bathroom to check my face and it was fucked...

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Kinda true. My dad beat me up for having a ‘gf’ it was in yr 8. So of course I became high inhib didn’t want to anger the high t brute

yeah thats fucked up, not only you fucked up your chances of being normal or slaying but you also got traumatized for following years because kids dont want to upset their parents and think parents are right so you got brainwashed for life

im surprised if you even support the old faggot in his old age

mine left me with grandma when I was young and that bitch raised me like a faggot, even dressed me in girls clothes and would tell me to kneel before women and give flowers :soy:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, OOGABOOGA, RAITEIII and 5 others
try escitalopram

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Over and Deleted member 1464
lol hes inel cuz of shit looks
I see lots of average guys with girlfriends, if you cant get a gf and are 5+ and average everything else its cause ur high inhib

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
High T brute who abuses mother, cheats on her and womanizes is the IDEAL upbringing.

You learn from someone who is low inhibition and has a capacity for violence. Opposed to a cucked doctor dad or a high inhibition one who doesn't know how to converse with women outside of your mother.

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
High T brute who abuses mother, cheats on her and womanizes is the IDEAL upbringing.

You learn from someone who is low inhibition and has a capacity for violence. Opposed to a cucked doctor dad or a high inhibition one who doesn't know how to converse with women outside of your mother.
Jfl you describe him down to the t, except for the cheating part. Because he’s a unbelievable subhuman

Ngl but Tbh jfl :feelskek:

try escitalopram
1 month and barely working. Got 2 months more of supply here.

20191207 173154

• +1
Reactions: sexsexsexsex
1 month and barely working. Got 2 months more of supply here.

View attachment 185534
damn. SSRIs are poison man, but OK. You would feel like a million bucks right now if therapists would prescribe testosterone instead of jew pills.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Ngl but Tbh jfl :feelskek:
Yes my agony is hilarious.

I see lots of average guys with girlfriends, if you cant get a gf and are 5+ and average everything else its cause ur high inhib
I am socially isolated for 10 years and dont have any friends. My looks are changing through the day, sometimes I look like 3/10 and sometimes maybe 6 in normie scale not PSL
damn. SSRIs are poison man, but OK. You would feel like a million bucks right now if therapists would prescribe testosterone instead of jew pills.
Got nothing to lose bro. These 10mg pills barely do anything to me.

• So Sad
Reactions: IWantToMax
Because it's better than saying "I'm handsome" or "I'm hot as fuck" in front of the class if you're not good looking. But the best thing you can say is: "I think I'm average."

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
Because it's better than saying "I'm handsome" or "I'm hot as fuck" in front of the class if you're not good looking. But the best thing you can say is: "I think I'm average."
as long as you arent deformed or people think you are the next school shooter you can still say you are hot who cares

also u didnt have to say "im ugly, hot or average", the teacher just asked to describe urself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII and hebbewem
Should have blackpilled the entire class
No we are divided into 2 groups for English class and in my group there was only me and other dude, everyone else absent.
also u didnt have to say "im ugly, hot or average", the teacher just asked to describe urself
She gave me option between good looking and handsome and ugly literally so I choose ugly.

No we are divided into 2 groups for English class and in my group there was only me and other dude, everyone else absent.

She gave me option between good looking and handsome and ugly literally so I choose ugly.
if you were nt u shouldve said smth like "i let you choose" or "handsome? ugly? im working as model fulltime. or some cringe shit like that

girls would find it funny believe me. even if u were an ugly fuck, it always depends on how you say stuff with what tone, facial expression etc

• So Sad
Reactions: Over
if you were nt u shouldve said smth like "i let you choose" or "handsome? ugly? im working as model fulltime. or some cringe shit like that

girls would find it funny believe me. even if u were an ugly fuck, it always depends on how you say stuff with what tone, facial expression etc
Foids been absent. And I doubt it would be funny if the one saying it is slightly below average. Still doesn't matter because I am invisible to women, they only sometimes look at me on the street when we passing by each other but never smile never bite lips and never approach me. I never approached any either. Fuck me man I will snap some day.

Foids been absent. And I doubt it would be funny if the one saying it is slightly below average. Still doesn't matter because I am invisible to women, they only sometimes look at me on the street when we passing by each other but never smile never bite lips and never approach me. I never approached any either. Fuck me man I will snap some day.
smiling and biting lips never happened to me either but i got approached a lot of times this year and before this year only once so dont worry too much. just keep looksmaxxing

smiling and biting lips never happened to me either but i got approached a lot of times this year and before this year only once so dont worry too much. just keep looksmaxxing
In what social setting did it happen? Bar or club or school or job? Your personal PSL level and height? Were those approaches influenced by your social status?

In what social setting did it happen? Bar or club or school or job? Your personal PSL level and height? Were those approaches influenced by your social status?
1 when i was leaving the beach
2 girls on a bench in a small village midnight
2 at a festival
1 on the streets in a city near a festival
1 in a park (i approached but she asked for number)
1 outside a bar when i passed it with mates

these were the approaches, some others gave big signs as looking like 50 times and looking away everytime i looked.

5‘9.5 was rated psl 6 by multiple guys last rate me thread, id say sometimes 5.5 sometimes 6 depending on how good my hair and skin are

and no, i was mostly with just 1 mate or alone

• +1
1 when i was leaving the beach
2 girls on a bench in a small village midnight
2 at a festival
1 on the streets in a city near a festival
1 in a park (i approached but she asked for number)
1 outside a bar when i passed it with mates

these were the approaches, some others gave big signs as looking like 50 times and looking away everytime i looked.

5‘9.5 was rated psl 6 by multiple guys last rate me thread, id say sometimes 5.5 sometimes 6 depending on how good my hair and skin are

and no, i was mostly with just 1 mate or alone
Damn that's some good approaches and even on the street. Cant find your rate topic.

:chad::chad:if i had done that the teacher would have corrected me from "ugly" to "hideous"

• JFL
Damn that's some good approaches and even on the street. Cant find your rate topic.
the ones on the street were drunk girls tho i think.
i deleted it cuz i didnt want people to save them when i shitpost

the ones on the street were drunk girls tho i think.
i deleted it cuz i didnt want people to save them when i shitpost
Ah I see. I think PSL6 is very decent quality of life so if people here rated you that then you must be surely good looking irl and mog me into stratosphere. We are same height at least.

cope, yes you should blame your parents but blame them for the subhuman genes and development they gave you, I am an incel because I inherited the subhuman traits from my father on top of having a bad developed, and I despise him for it

why ideal?
never say you're average, better to say ur an ugly dog

why ideal?

never say you're average, better to say ur an ugly dog
Because you act like the people around you. If you act high T because that's all you know, you have a huge advantage over all of the passive people that are brought up in this soft generation. Women don't like pussies

If you get approached a lot, you must've had at least a few girls smile when first locking eyes. How doesn't this happen to you? If you're attractive this happens as early as middle school lol

i was on my phone browsing looksmax and noticed she is looking at my face and I looked at her too and we held eye contact for 1 second and of course, she didn't fucking smile.

• So Sad
If you get approached a lot, you must've had at least a few girls smile when first locking eyes. How doesn't this happen to you? If you're attractive this happens as early as middle school lol
i dont rly have eye contact with girls. i once had a girl smile at me i remember

and at general category I said "I am ugly", and she corrected me to handsome/good looking.
What an assignment, for english.

To add. Never call yourself bad stuff. It's only cool/cute when super handsome men call themselfes lower things (like ugly), because women then like the idea that they may have a chance with mr. SuperStudd.
But for normies,you should not talk down about yourself. But more, talk yourself up. I find Donald Trum, a master at this. He always makes it a point when others call him bad names. And he always says stuff to build himself up, like: "many people love me"; "I'm the toughest negotiator out there"; "people say, I am [insert great stuff]".

Bonus: as I was walking out of school, there was this young girl going towards me and i was on my phone browsing looksmax and noticed she is look at my face and i looked at her too and we held eye contact for 1 second and of course she didnt fucking smile. I've been invisible to girls in my class today as well.
Social Butterfly, low inhib dudes. Would had at least said: "Hi/Hello". If she replies, that can be good sign. Chicks don't smile for normies just by looking at him, but you might pass the minimum looks bar/level she has.

• +1
Social Butterfly, low inhib dudes. Would had at least said: "Hi/Hello". If she replies, that can be good sign. Chicks don't smile for normies just by looking at him, but you might pass the minimum looks bar/level she has.
That's some cold approach level stuff I wouldnt do it, too awkward. I just dont know how to talk to girls man.

That's some cold approach level stuff I wouldnt do it, too awkward. I just dont know how to talk to girls man.
Can't you just start with saying: "Hi" or "hello" or "good-morning" ?
Not stopping or anything, just say hi/hallo. Like people do, whome life in smaller villages.

Last edited:
Can't you just start with saying: "Hi" or "hello" or "good-morning" ?
Not stopping or anything, just say hi/hallo. Like people do, whome life in smaller villages.

Too high inhibition. I just dont know. I need some women to give me strong enough signals and only then I will approach.