Ive been eating 3 large carrots for three days and people are already commenting

ugly nebula

ugly nebula

I'm into that musky dick smell.
I have blotches of yellow and orange on my fingers and my mom says my cheeks have an orange tint to them. She says my skin looks like shit and I should stop. Keep in mind shes obsessed with pale white skin just like all med and asian people so should I keep going?

Sister and little brother commented too. Still havent seen friends will report if they notice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Wtf, I've been eating half a kg of carrots a day for weeks and all I got was my hands getting orange and people commenting that it looks ridiculous.

Anyways, dont listen to your mom and do what you think looks better. You're strong and independant.

The spots on my fingers went away. I'm assuming my body metabolized all the beta carotene and shat it out

Theres barely any change in my face I think (lighting makes it very hard to tell anyway) so i will post a pic in like a month
Wtf, I've been eating half a kg of carrots a day for weeks and all I got was my hands getting orange and people commenting that it looks ridiculous.

Anyways, dont listen to your mom and do what you think looks better. You're strong and independant.
Honestly I dont see difference in my face but my mom insists that there is. Maybe because she knows I'm eating carrots for that purpose shes being haloed??

Regardless I doubt I would respond this quickly. How many weeks have you been eating 1 kg for? U should be seeing results wtf

🥕🥕carrots are an underrated cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
How are you building muscle then?
I'm not. I have a really big frame and all I want is to be lean and chiselled. I've been on both sides of the fence and I was treated terribly when I was bulking. People saw me as just a huge bull gorilla retard and everybody assumed I lived in the gym. Ugly sweaty bloated mess. Impressive size as a natty is almost impossible unless you sacrifice being lean which is one of the pillars of male aesthetics unless u have a big frame. What's funny is that even after dropping 10 kg my shoulder width wasnt effected one bit and shoulder width is the most important to looking masculine and bigger it comes to body

So yeah I don't really give a shit about muscle size. Big frame + some muscle + chiseled is ideal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3701
I have blotches of yellow and orange on my fingers and my mom says my cheeks have an orange tint to them. She says my skin looks like shit and I should stop. Keep in mind shes obsessed with pale white skin just like all med and asian people so should I keep going?

Sister and little brother commented too. Still havent seen friends will report if they notice
Update us as soon as you see any difference, and we'll tell if it's cope/not

You ever try boiled baby carrots? It's ridiculous, so soft and tasty. I can EASILY eat a whole 1 pound bag of them so I only make half a bag at a time.

Wouldnt that damage the beta carotene?

I don't think so, I heard boiling carrots actually increases the amount of available nutrients, probably including beta-carotene. Someone here said it's because it reduces the volume so the nutrients are more concentrated in less weight, so I don't know.

Will do. Is this orange tint even appealing?
I mean i saw some results from eating carrors, type carrot tan in google search. Idk if it's from carrots only!? If i do tanmaxing, i'll include carrots, just need some legitimacy

>fell for carrot meme

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot and born2shitforced2wipe
  • +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel

ultra leanmaxxing plan: stoo eating carbos except carrots

• +1
Reactions: ugly nebula
Beta-carotene tan looks ridiculous. Real tan is the real deal

Beta-carotene tan looks ridiculous. Real tan is the real deal
A combination of both is ideal. Sun tans increase darkness, beta carotene increases red-yellow-orange glow. I'm med so I'm already light tan

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
A combination of both is ideal. Sun tans increase darkness, beta carotene increases red-yellow-orange glow. I'm med so I'm already light tan
If you want fast results, drink carrot juice (2.1 cups per day). Results can be expected in as little as two weeks. Wouldn't do it again though.

If you want fast results, drink carrot juice (2.1 cups per day). Results can be expected in as little as two weeks. Wouldn't do it again though.
I think this looks better on darker people. The orange hue might pop too much for pale ppl
Why wouldnt u do it again

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
I think this looks better on darker people. The orange hue might pop too much for pale ppl

Why wouldnt u do it again
Possibly

Because it looked like shit. Also, be careful not to overdo the carrot juice, there's actually been people who died/damaged their livers (they drank large quantities every day, like a gallon). Eating carrots should be safe though due to fiber etc. and you couldn't eat enough of them to do any actual harm.

Possibly

Because it looked like shit. Also, be careful not to overdo the carrot juice, there's actually been people who died/damaged their livers (they drank large quantities every day, like a gallon). Eating carrots should be safe though due to fiber etc. and you couldn't eat enough of them to do any actual harm.
Honestly I'm doing it anyway bc 100 grams of carrot have 10% RDA of potassium. 1 kg means 100% and that will fill up my stomach and help me with my crash diet

Also ur scaring me did it actually look like shit? Should I stop? All the studies done on this said that it made ppl look better

Honestly I'm doing it anyway bc 100 grams of carrot have 10% RDA of potassium. 1 kg means 100% and that will fill up my stomach and help me with my crash diet

Also ur scaring me did it actually look like shit? Should I stop? All the studies done on this said that it made ppl look better
The guy who died drank 10 litres i think so dw

I think that much liquid in and of itself is dangerous. All I'm doing is eating 3 large carrots. About 22 mg of beta carotene. Studies I read about this said it's almost categorically impossible to die from vitamin a live toxicity because the body regulates it very closely

Otherwise eating 1 sweet potato would be dangerous and obviously its not

• +1
Reactions: ShredPill
I think that much liquid in and of itself is dangerous. All I'm doing is eating 3 large carrots. About 22 mg of beta carotene. Studies I read about this said it's almost categorically impossible to die from vitamin a live toxicity because the body regulates it very closely

Otherwise eating 1 sweet potato would be dangerous and obviously its not
Dw= dont worry

Try it out, can't speak for you but it didn't make me look better. 1 kg of non-juiced carrots a day shouldn't cause health issues.

Try it out, can't speak for you but it didn't make me look better. 1 kg of non-juiced carrots a day shouldn't cause health issues.
I'm not gonna juice them. I want the fiber. Also maybe theres beta carotene in the actual cellulose so dont wanna lose out on any. I'm just gonna eat them whole

Anyway if I dont like my skin I'll just stop. For me anything is better than my current situation tbh. I need a bit of color

Will do. Is this orange tint even appealing?

Wouldnt that damage the beta carotene?

Beta carotene is not vitamin A and hardly any of it converts. Carrots are nutritionally empty but very good for causing constipation. If you need to stuff your gut to avoid hunger than likely your diet is fucked up. The body normally can go 6+ hours before sending hunger signals. When I used to eat loads of veg I would have to snack constantly and it made me so bloated. Really stupid way to eat.

Not to familiar w the carrot thing.Why are you eating them?

Beta carotene is not vitamin A and hardly any of it converts. Carrots are nutritionally empty but very good for causing constipation. If you need to stuff your gut to avoid hunger than likely your diet is fucked up. The body normally can go 6+ hours before sending hunger signals. When I used to eat loads of veg I would have to snack constantly and it made me so bloated. Really stupid way to eat.
Lol at this jamble of horseshit. Beta carotene is a vitamin A precursor and a good majority of it gets converted to vitamin A. The Google Vitmain A RDA takes into account the conversion rate of vitamin A (from beta carotene as a substrate to vitamin A as a product) from sweet potatoes and carrots (or any food containing plant vitamin A precursors), AKA the percentage of vitamin A you see for carrots is post-conversion, and only 100 grams of carrots have 400%+ RDA of vitamin A. Every ape specie has this vitamin converting mechanism, and it applies to many other nutrients that people say you cant get from plant based foods like vitamin k2 for example which is a gut bacteria converted from k1, which is ample in plants. Also with plant omega 3 that converts into DHA

Eating a lot of carrots would achieve exactly the opposite of constipation as with any high fiber food. Carrots have 10% RDA of potassium per 100 grams which is actually really good considering it's a food one can eat a lot of and it's cheap. It's hardly devoid of nutrients as u say, but I'm not saying its rich either. I'm mainly doing this for the minor change in skin hue. The reason I need a lot of high volume food to not be hungry is because I'm eating 800 calories a day AKA a crash diet, so lol OBVIOUSLY I'm under eating and feeling hungry is gonna be normal and something I want to curb

Seems like your diet is shit which is why you're bloated and constipated

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and KEy21
Are you still in dental school?

Not to familiar w the carrot thing.Why are you eating them?
Basically some fruits and vegetables contain a certain vitamin A precursor (that also functions as an anti oxidant and a pigment) called beta-carotene. This is extremely ample in carrots. Eating enough (studies that did expeiremnts on this used 15 mg of beta carotene on people which is equal to about 2-3 large carrots, or just a single pill if you cant be fucked to eat that many) will cause a condition called carotenemia which is when this pigment reaches your tissues in high concentrations (only happens after at least 5 weeks of eating a lot of it) from the high counts circulating your blood, because your blood reaches all the tissues, and it gives a slight but noticeable yellow-orange hue. Studies say people looked more attractive after being rated by others when they had this pigment, and considering we descended from hominids that were compeltely adapted to eating fruits and vegetables,I would say this is natural and a good thing

Carrots are high in fiber, and eating 3 large carrots a day will give you about 65% potassium RDA, and 95% of humans on earth are moderately deficient in potassium, and it has trace amounts of other nutrients. Try it out if you want to
Are you still in dental school?
Yeah. I had to carry 3 subjects to the next year. I didnt study hard and I'm not helping it by posting on this fucking website. I might start working in some PHD professor practitioner's clinic for minimum wage in the summer. To save some money for Stroma

Last edited:
Shut the fuck up you bald manlet sub human. It's good enough if it helps me with weight loss. Also has a lot of potassium and fiber

If it's potassium you're after, go for spinach. If you boil it, which you should because of oxalates, it reduces down to almost nothing and it's very easy to eat an entire bag, which is just under 1,300 mg of potassium. Also it's very low carb.

If it's potassium you're after, go for spinach. If you boil it, which you should because of oxalates, it reduces down to almost nothing and it's very easy to eat an entire bag, which is just under 1,300 mg of potassium. Also it's very low carb.
Nah I'm not after potassium. I'm doing it for the tan. Just saying it has other pros too

i have been doing that for months and no changes in skin, srs, beta carotene doesnt work for me idk

i have been doing that for months and no changes in skin, srs, beta carotene doesnt work for me idk
Studies about this says that the response varies a lot from one person to another. Sorry boyo

• +1
Reactions: gymislife
lol dis nigga eating plant toxins and turning yellow from it yeah sounds good

Try putting it in your anus next for better absorbtion

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and SikKunt
  • JFL
Reactions: DianabolDownie and Deleted member 2227
You seem to speak from experience. I'm assuming you used black "carrots"?

Tenor 1 1