I've Been Looksmaxing For Years and I'm Still Sub-Human

T

ToursOverBoyo2020

Kraken
I've been gymcelling, mewing, top notch skincare routine, good diet, beardmaxxing, hairstylemaxxing, stylemaxing, etc and still sub-human. I've spent thousands of dollars on my appearance and still sub-human. I've reached the conclusion that everything besides surgery is cope.

I've been gymcelling, mewing, top notch skincare routine, good diet, beardmaxxing, hairstylemaxxing, stylemaxing, etc and still sub-human. I've spent thousands of dollars on my appearance and still sub-human. I've reached the conclusion that everything besides surgery is cope.
Its called softmaxxing for a reason jfl. If you are really subhuman. Only surgeries will work

• +1
Reactions: TheLastABCcel, Deleted member 2012, Deleted member 2658 and 8 others
jfl so according to looksmaxxing you did about nothing to improve

jfl so according to looksmaxxing you did about nothing to improve

I've improved my skin, hair, body, eyebrows, eyelashes, teeth, smile, beard, etc but still sub-human. Bone=everything. JAW IS LAW

34920A0300000578 3607966 Bad habit Despite models being known for their health conscious  a 30

if you can't smoke drink not exercise party on 4 hours sleep and look psl 8
it's over

I've improved my skin, hair, body, eyebrows, eyelashes, teeth, smile, beard, etc but still sub-human. Bone=everything. JAW IS LAW
If your jaw is the limiting factor, mew.

In the meantime, grow a beard.

If your jaw is the limiting factor, mew.

In the meantime, grow a beard.

I have been mewing and I actually have a solid beard but still sub-human because of weak recessed jaw lacking in forward growth.

I'm caging
looksmaxing without surgeries oh boy

I'm caging
looksmaxing without surgeries oh boy

Yeah, I need jaw surgery for my recessed mandible. I'm looking into getting a BSSO. Expensive tho and don't know how to get referral to have surgery done.

• +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung
Yeah, I need jaw surgery for my recessed mandible. I'm looking into getting a BSSO. Expensive tho and don't know how to get referral to have surgery done.
You should be saving from the beginning if you have a job

You should be saving from the beginning if you have a job

I actually only recently realized I needed to have jaw surgery and learned about a BSSO. Previously the surgery I was looking into was Rhino because I have a big nose but I realize that wouldn't do anything for my sub-human lower third which is really holding me back. I have around 20k saved up now.

25, been mewing for the last 3 years.
Should've gotten good results by now atleast, either you've been mewing wrong for 3 years
or you must have this guys face

images

Surgery is recommended if not mandatory

Should've gotten good results by now atleast, either you've been mewing wrong for 3 years
or you must have this guys face

images
Fortunately, I mog him. Beyond ogre for him. Mewing has helped my teeth and possibly my eye area but my lower third still sub-human. Maybe, I’m doing it wrong idk, I’ve been using a myobrace device which is supposed to make you automatically mew by forcing you to have the right oral posture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back