I’ve been making out with a J milf in a karaoke room for the Past hour

D

Deleted member 1209

最低の彼氏
But she doesn’t want to come to my apartment because she thinks it’s too soon. Now what?

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, Deleted member 685 and Time Travel
Brag post fuck off

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Arkantos, nattycel, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
Nladzo

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: jamesbyzs, Hector, Vitruvian and 21 others
If she doesn’t wanna come back then pull away and stop giving her free validation
When did U meet her, today? if so just carry on speaking

Post pic of her so we can rate her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
If she doesn’t wanna come back then pull away and stop giving her free validation

Should I give up on fucking her? We’re at an Izakaya now

What is that? And idk how jap women r. like. I’d say get her number leave and then ask her to meet sometime soon

Stop being so neurotic. Enjoy your irl time and leave this website for 1 fucking minute.

• +1
Reactions: Fat cunt, chadpreetcel123, BigBoy and 2 others
Pics or fuck off

• +1
Reactions: norwoodreaper and Deleted member 1464

Things were heated in the karaoke room, I tried To get her back, it didn’t work out, and now we’re just having friendly conversation over drinks. Seems impossible

• WTF
Reactions: Time Travel
Things were heated in the karaoke room, I tried To get her back, it didn’t work out, and now we’re just having friendly conversation over drinks. Seems impossible
Keep talking to her and fuck get after

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
877dc4cce1f19a0cd5c371a63af9fb040141f52e9670478975f97d352b573e57.png

• JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
Way Geeb

• +1
Reactions: Demir
Keep talking to her and fuck get after

she seemed pretty conflicted towards the end (we lingered in front of the subway entrance for like a half hour making out and staring at each other) but kept insisting that it wasn’t a good idea because it was our first date. We made plans for tomorrow though. I probably should’ve let her go earlier but I was too caught up in the moment

Backstory:

-we started talking on a language exchange app, I asked her if she could accompany me to see a famous castle in the city

-from there I took her back to my neighborhood and we spent the whole evening making out (in the Karaoke room, a balcony in the middle of the city, a river walkway, etc), walking around, watching the sunset, etc. We spent around 8 hours total together. It was pretty romantic and sensual. I have a feeling this’ll end bad

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Time Travel
she seemed pretty conflicted towards the end (we lingered in front of the subway entrance for like a half hour making out and staring at each other) but kept insisting that it wasn’t a good idea because it was our first date. We made plans for tomorrow though. I probably should’ve let her go earlier but I was too caught up in the moment

Backstory:

-we started talking on a language exchange app, I asked her if she could accompany me to see a famous castle in the city

-from there I took her back to my neighborhood and we spent the whole evening making out (in the Karaoke room, a balcony in the middle of the city, a river walkway, etc), walking around, watching the sunset, etc. We spent around 8 hours total together. It was pretty romantic and sensual. I have a feeling this’ll end bad
Slayer ngl.

Thanks for the boner

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and nattycel
No, she says you're going too fast. So you'll get lay around date 2 or 3. It's ok, either sit still and wait or have other women to fill up the time.

Bruh the MGTOW shit is getting to you. Their advice is low iq.

No, she says you're going too fast. So you'll get lay around date 2 or 3. It's ok, either sit still and wait or have other women to fill up the time.

Bruh the MGTOW shit is getting to you. Their advice is low iq.
Not at all, although I do agree men should withdraw attention, I don’t agree to the extent they do it.

If there is no more physical interaction going on, best just leave.

what is this language exchange app?

Hellotalk. They’re practically all dating apps—if you look at any person’s profile on Tandem you’ll see nothing but reviews from the opposite sex