I've been supplementing beta carotene for 5 days and my night vision worsened.

Peachy

Peachy

in a void of omnipresent Chaos
Should I be concerned? It's doing the opposite of what it should do. I had much better vision in the dark before supplementing beta carotene.

• JFL
Reactions: Lorsss
Should I be concerned? It's doing the opposite of what it should do. I had much better vision in the dark before supplementing beta carotene.
P L A C E B O
carotene does not even get converted into vitamin A (retinol) if your body has too much vitamin a

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
Its the eternal mangekyou sharingan penalty.

• JFL
Reactions: HolyShietMAN
just eat carot it's better and same results tbh

If you are trying to get more vit A in your body for a better skin-tone start eating liver on a weekly basis.
100 grams of beef liver: 9,5 mg of vit A. 1200 grams of carrots: 9.6 mg of vit A

Eat more than a kg of carrots or literally 2 bites of liver for the same amount of vit A lmao.

Liver also contains lots of other healthy nutrients and protein. It also doesn't taste bad at all and isn't unhealthy in any way. I started eating 300 grams of liver once a week and it's way better than when I was eating carrots every day to get the same effect.

Also, liver doesn't cost shit because people nowadays are too affraid to eat it because it 'looks nasty'. Justlol @ being disgusted by literally one of the most natural types of food there is: organ meat. You think people used to throw away liver back in the old days and eat kg's of vegetables to get their vit A? No fucking way.

fried-beef-liver.jpg

Fucking delicious

Also, since you are going to ascend hard from eating liver and get woman pregnant very soon: Vit A overdose is bad for your kid when you're pregnant so don't make new incels by having your pregnant chick eat too much liver. No problem!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ghostcel