I've been yesterday approached by a girl + stopped being a KISSLESS virgin (plus anxietycel gtfi)

23 y old with a 17y old

uhhhhhh....
i've gotten with a 14yo at 18. Its just kissing bro, if it was sex it would be a crime but kissing is whatever

23 y old with a 17y old

uhhhhhh....
imagine 29 yo with 23 yo and jfl - she was much more mature than I am, Im like 15-16 yo

and elevatorshoescel be aware, when she was pushing me to the main floor she or someone else stepped on my elevator shoe and my foot went slightly off and just like a few mm more and I could have completely lose my shoe + probably my additional lift would slamp out of.

She would expose me and laugh at me

Thanks Gandy was with me

imagine 29 yo with 23 yo and jfl - she was much more mature than I am, Im like 15-16 yo

and elevatorshoescel be aware, when she was pushing me to the main floor she or someone else stepped on my elevator shoe and my foot went slightly off and just like a few mm more and I could have completely lose my shoe + probably my additional lift would slamp out of.

She would expose me and laugh at me

Thanks Gandy was with me
View attachment 108348
Send pic to see if you are gl

Brutal read inject t

Brutal read inject t
good bye hair <cant afford it + save hair> and when Im off my anxiety will go thorugh the roof

I need a quick solution <cause im aging> but still something less invasive

• So Sad
Reactions: Vitruvian
I'll never understand inhibition in a situation that a woman is basically begging you to fuck her.

However, proud of you. Use that as fuel. It's not as hard as your subconscious is gonna make it out to be. Obviously you're good enough to attract women you deem moderately attractive.

I have hella social anxiety, but in a one on one situation with a woman, for some reason it goes away

I'll never understand inhibition in a situation that a woman is basically begging you to fuck her.

However, proud of you. Use that as fuel. It's not as hard as your subconscious is gonna make it out to be. Obviously you're good enough to attract women you deem moderately attractive.

I have hella social anxiety, but in a one on one situation with a woman, for some reason it goes away
dont even tell me, reality hit me hard right now, and its been like a 4th day in a row I wake up earlire and stressed
because of the opportunity I wasted, maybe it was the last chance brought by Gandy to have fun with a 17 yo
But Im now in an attitude "nothing to risk" and making some life-changing decisions. Actually in like a week Im gonna visit night club once again.

I doubt, but anything simmilar happens, it will be a my place to visit every weekend

dont even tell me, reality hit me hard right now, and its been like a 4th day in a row I wake up earlire and stressed
because of the opportunity I wasted, maybe it was the last chance brought by Gandy to have fun with a 17 yo
But Im now in an attitude "nothing to risk" and making some life-changing decisions. Actually in like a week Im gonna visit night club once again.

I doubt, but anything simmilar happens, it will be a my place to visit every weekend
Don't doubt it. I won't lie, what you experienced can be rare for a non Chad, women don't usually approach. However, just take little steps, and you can get them to semi approach. Just have to prepare yourself for it, and go with the flow of the moment. Make eye contact with them, circle the room making eye contact, laugh a lot, have a good time, be the leader of your group, and you have a chance that someone will eventually approach you.

Don't doubt it. I won't lie, what you experienced can be rare for a non Chad, women don't usually approach. However, just take little steps, and you can get them to semi approach. Just have to prepare yourself for it, and go with the flow of the moment. Make eye contact with them, circle the room making eye contact, laugh a lot, have a good time, be the leader of your group, and you have a chance that someone will eventually approach you.
the experience thought me the 1 thing: dont presume sth for 100%

Actually I had this plan to visit a night club over 1 month ago but told myself that Im too ugly and its a waste of time
2 weeks later my friend reminded me about this idea and finally decided to go there.. so you should never doubt for 100%

This would and has never happened to me in my life but I have no interest in meeting women anymore anyways.
I'd like to know what you look like though, could you pm or post a pic of you? Seems like most guys here are mentalcels and look average/above average.

This would and has never happened to me in my life but I have no interest in meeting women anymore anyways.
I'd like to know what you look like though, could you pm or post a pic of you? Seems like most guys here are mentalcels and look average/above average.
I dont want to share my pics here
Im at most 5,5/5,8 /10
There were some women who in the past were somehow attracted to me, even before I looksmaxxed - but before that I'd a terrible eyelid exposure - so now I've improved by like +1 point

I also do look better in motion and as I said 2 things to remember
a) its a EE environment (do not know how it looks like in a western world)
b) when I look at myself just like 10 min before the sun goes completely down I look the best = shadows give me a great bone structure/ hair seem thicker, skin quality imrpoves drastically - it had to be this as well

The luck theory is brutal as well. I was at the right time in the right place the same the chick. It was like a 0.001% to happen and happened

I dont want to share my pics here
Im at most 5,5/5,8 /10
There were some women who in the past were somehow attracted to me, even before I looksmaxxed - but before that I'd a terrible eyelid exposure - so now I've improved by like +1 point

I also do look better in motion and as I said 2 things to remember
a) its a EE environment (do not know how it looks like in a western world)
b) when I look at myself just like 10 min before the sun goes completely down I look the best = shadows give me a great bone structure/ hair seem thicker, skin quality imrpoves drastically - it had to be this as well

The luck theory is brutal as well. I was at the right time in the right place the same the chick. It was like a 0.001% to happen and happened

Which country is it ?

How did you get rid of eyelid exposure? Surgery?

tbh, nightlifemax is something a lot of people can do. and its easy. if you are at least average, you can find shallow sexual experience (no ltr though). glad OP made some experience. for your mental thing, its either you have it or not. post 20 and its extreme hard to change mental patterns. if you are high inhib by then, its extremely hard to get to be a low inhib.

tbh, nightlifemax is something a lot of people can do. and its easy. if you are at least average, you can find shallow sexual experience (no ltr though). glad OP made some experience. for your mental thing, its either you have it or not. post 20 and its extreme hard to change mental patterns. if you are high inhib by then, its extremely hard to get to be a low inhib.
I believe low inh is fixable altough its not like being "shy". Im just getting fcking pacinc, shaking and worst anxiety disorder symptomps. Thats what is killing me.
Which country is it ?

How did you get rid of eyelid exposure? Surgery?
fingers on eyebrows and then up and back down, and you dont have exposure + 100% time squinch

JFL does it even happen often?
she was probably 6-6,5 PSL/10,
It's pretty uncommon, doesn't happen so much.
It's official now. You are above any nromie range in looks. You're at minimum a Chad-lite.
Therefore, there is deminishing returns from now on in the Looks improvements. Like, you mayhave to put in alot of effort to improve something now, while it will make limited difference in extra results. Ofcourse upkeep the looks level, and do the easy things for imporvements. But high invetsements (in time and/or money), are highly likely not worth it (result wise)

From your post. imo, it's obvious.
The next thing where small improvements, will create much better results. Aka, high returns on little investment are these 2 things.
1. Confidence, leading to be more emotionally relaxed and stable and lower in neurotics.
2. Extraversion qualities build up.

Number 1. can be done in many ways (at least of it's not on a fucked up "disorder" level, deeply ingrained level). Gaining physcial confidence can be done by martial arts probably. Emotional, social and/or verbal confidence. Can be gained by doing plenty things also: like public speaking, debate clubs, going on stage, acting class, chatting up women (akwardly) in difficult settings, etc... One has to be stable enough, to can take the rejections.

Number 2. can be done, by making oneself go to social things and act social there. Basically, building ones extraversion (acting) muscle.

Number 1 practise. hopefully leads to being more relaxed and comfortable in situations. As well as haveing more dominance "aura". And creating the personality strengh, to be able to chat up a woman if one wants to.
Number 2 practise. hopefully leads to basically coming in contact with more women (and likely other people) that are potential for you. And being able to interact with them socially, and leading to sexually.

But if you are 31 you better be able to kiss. I felt like a fool, after just a few moments of kissing she started giggling cause I didnt know what the hell to do. Shame that I as a 23 yo was unable to do anything with a 17 yo....
Giphy

>
The other sad thing is that I have generalized anxiety disorder aka high-genes inhibition and shyness and social anxiety
How do I deal with it

you may actually benefit from xanax or therapy

Didnt read then

Didnt read now

Tbh

I'm mirin

Pm pic brah

What a lucker. First time in the club and getting kissed already. Sadly she was 17 but still

What was your psl before looksmaxxing

What was your psl before looksmaxxing

I guess at worst I was around 4 (i.e. scleral show)
but I improved, the last year has been game-changing for me
I was several times said that I've improved by ppl who know +
when I was getting my passport, woman clerk told my that I got handsome (she could see the difference cause had my ID with 18 yo picture of myself)
seems funny, but it was pretty unexpectable
sth like this

• +1
Reactions: joseph and WBC323
lol slayer, i will never have this
did you kiss with tongue in your first time?

Last edited:
Basically it was my first visitin in a night club in my life (and yes Im 23..)

We are standing with our friend next to the corner (unfortunately to him his is quite deformed, around 2,5/10)

3 bitches around 16-17 standing behind us. I hear that the blond one says to her friend: turn around
I thought that is was because of my friend and they wanted to laugh at him

But I notice she is looking at me (and this is not a real life accidential look, its a stare)
1/2 min later she approaches me (Still thought this is a joke or sm shit - I dont know this environment)

It was pretty high emotional so I dont exactly remember what she said but it ended up saying that she is attracted to me
She insistet that Im going to dance with her and her friends (imagine me as a steryotopical mentalcel)
I was like screw it but high and and stressed as fuuuuck.

She was definetly into me, the moves like her ass close to me etc.
She kept saying: "relax,relax". <over for anxietycels>

All of sudden she looked at me turn her head and started kissing me. <officialy stopped being a kissless virgin, nom just a virgin>
And she still kept talking to me to relax... We left the main stage for a sec and went for a small talk, she talked to relax ec

Im too high-inh to move the relation forward. Probably a slut with a count of 20+ and a loser... She kept insisting but actually
I said that she should approach my guy and she said "you are more interesting"

My panic system was at too high lvl, I just "moved out" in a dance and she didnt keep approach

JFL
does it even happen often?
she was probably 6-6,5 PSL/10 blond, 17 yo, blond not high class but probably not totally slutty

the sad thing is I asked her to rate me and she said 8/10. I said that it sucks <know its around 6/10> but she answered that this is high
The other sad thing is that I have generalized anxiety disorder aka high-genes inhibition and shyness and social anxiety
How do I deal with it? My friend said that she was horny as hell and incredibly attracted to me (she wasnt drunk though, it was quite early) I could lead to sex
but im too high-inh.....

View attachment 107666
noticed her from the top of a club after a few hours

and yes, I was kissing <even for a few sec because I stopped> with a blond 17 yo
FUUUUCKKKKKKKK

MENTALCELS FUFUFUUFUCUCCKCKKKKKK

WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE
I HATE IT THEN PSL6+ CHADS ARE MENTALCELS

CCHAAAAAD FFS WHY IS THIS NOT HAPPENING TO ME FUUUUCK

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and MoostWestThuisBest
Can you pm me a photo of you and let me psl rate rate? I don't send to anyone else or leak or anything. I have rated a few people on here before.

Can you pm me a photo of you and let me psl rate rate? I don't send to anyone else or leak or anything. I have rated a few people on here before.
((For research purposes))

HahahahhahahahahahahHhhHHHHhHHhHahahaahahahahaja

True, anxietycel, personalitycel is one of the hardest to break out of.
There's no surgery for a negative disposition

• +1
Reactions: Feminineboi
The difference in the nightclub experience for a chad vs a normal/below average guy is staggering
When I was in the club I just fooled around with my subhuman friends, took care of the drunk dude, made fun of him, danced like autists - literally 0 interactions with women. Not even eyecontact.
Crazy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, lilhorizontal32, lutte and 1 other person
The difference in the nightclub experience for a chad vs a normal/below average guy is staggering
When I was in the club I just fooled around with my subhuman friends, took care of the drunk dude, made fun of him, danced like autists - literally 0 interactions with women. Not even eyecontact.
Crazy
This basically. I can get some positive interactions now, but rarely as PSL4.5

But before when I was still 3.5PSL all I would get is looks of disgust. So you are just chilling with your friends there without interacting much iwth other people.

In the end we stopped going to clubs because might aswell meet at someone's home and just chill there when strangers treat you like shit in clubs.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
but probably not totally slutty--

Kissing random stranger as drunk.. Not total slutty. lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and Mongrelcel
I had thought that you were some kind of a chad, 5 psl at least
5psl in my best pics yes. The ones I posted here and use on my tinder. But in any normal situation I am 4.5psl at best.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
23 y old with a 17y old

uhhhhhh....
Yesterday, as 25 yo I was playing snooker with 2 - 19 yo girls
now what bitch? - number doesnt matter?

5psl in my best pics yes. The ones I posted here and use on my tinder. But in any normal situation I am 4.5psl at best.
i've never seen your pics, just assumed from your posts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
This basically. I can get some positive interactions now, but rarely as PSL4.5

But before when I was still 3.5PSL all I would get is looks of disgust. So you are just chilling with your friends there without interacting much iwth other people.

In the end we stopped going to clubs because might aswell meet at someone's home and just chill there when strangers treat you like shit in clubs.
This is what happens to most people. When ur young u go clubbing hoping something will happen but after a while realise it’s not for u.

that’s why a surprising number of older guys I see at clubs are chads/chadlites. The rest just stay home

• +1
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 275
This is what happens to most people. When ur young u go clubbing hoping something will happen but after a while realise it’s not for u.

that’s why a surprising number of older guys I see at clubs are chads/chadlites. The rest just stay home
basically. Clubbings/bars are for attractive men only tbh. Experience for the avg bloke there is utter shit.

Which is why clubbings/bars/festivals/parties are no better than tinder. Its the same shit.

If you don't do well on Tinder: Attractive matches, girls responding. Then you ain't gonna do better in these social venues.

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32 and lutte
basically. Clubbings/bars are for attractive men only tbh. Experience for the avg bloke there is utter shit.

Which is why clubbings/bars/festivals/parties are no better than tinder. Its the same shit.

If you don't do well on Tinder: Attractive matches, girls responding. Then you ain't gonna do better in these social venues.
Agreed to some extent.
I have decent chat so can do ok at bars on some nights (getting snaps and numbers) but they flake most of the time when I text them the day after.

Very rarely does clubbing work out well though