I've been yesterday approached by a girl + stopped being a KISSLESS virgin (plus anxietycel gtfi)

Chico Chicowski

Chico Chicowski

Kraken
Basically it was my first visitin in a night club in my life (and yes Im 23..)

We are standing with our friend next to the corner (unfortunately to him his is quite deformed, around 2,5/10)

3 bitches around 16-17 standing behind us. I hear that the blond one says to her friend: turn around
I thought that is was because of my friend and they wanted to laugh at him

But I notice she is looking at me (and this is not a real life accidential look, its a stare)
1/2 min later she approaches me (Still thought this is a joke or sm shit - I dont know this environment)

It was pretty high emotional so I dont exactly remember what she said but it ended up saying that she is attracted to me
She insistet that Im going to dance with her and her friends (imagine me as a steryotopical mentalcel)
I was like screw it but high and and stressed as fuuuuck.

She was definetly into me, the moves like her ass close to me etc.
She kept saying: "relax,relax". <over for anxietycels>

All of sudden she looked at me turn her head and started kissing me. <officialy stopped being a kissless virgin, nom just a virgin>
And she still kept talking to me to relax... We left the main stage for a sec and went for a small talk, she talked to relax ec

Im too high-inh to move the relation forward. Probably a slut with a count of 20+ and a loser... She kept insisting but actually
I said that she should approach my guy and she said "you are more interesting"

My panic system was at too high lvl, I just "moved out" in a dance and she didnt keep approach

JFL
does it even happen often?
she was probably 6-6,5 PSL/10 blond, 17 yo, blond not high class but probably not totally slutty

the sad thing is I asked her to rate me and she said 8/10. I said that it sucks <know its around 6/10> but she answered that this is high
The other sad thing is that I have generalized anxiety disorder aka high-genes inhibition and shyness and social anxiety
How do I deal with it? My friend said that she was horny as hell and incredibly attracted to me (she wasnt drunk though, it was quite early) I could lead to sex
but im too high-inh.....

20190907 002944

noticed her from the top of a club after a few hours

and yes, I was kissing <even for a few sec because I stopped> with a blond 17 yo

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, mewcoper, SpearOfOrion and 22 others
not a pixl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller, Deleted member 11370, Krezo and 1 other person
not a pixl
you can regret but btw
she was low inhb as hell
If I was the person who would approach and would have to move the relation forward - IMPOSSIBLE

and jfl, imagine Lachowski when he was night lifemaxxing
superthumb.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Over, Deleted member 8318, Deleted member 4416 and 5 others
If this happened you are a slayer and should continue going to nightclubs if foids approach you. Pm pic you are probably gl. You don’t have to if you don’t want to

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 5574 and 3 others
let me guess you are white and tall?
white and live in a place where are no ethincs
average/slightly below average in my country

If this happened you are a slayer and should continue going to nightclubs if foids approach you. Pm pic you are probably gl. You don’t have to if you don’t want to
I would slay for 100%, but unfortunately Im too high inh aka I'm born with an anxiety disorder <mother, granfather,great-grand etc>

I would say Im at most 5.8, but squinched,neck,suck cheeks maxxed + the club has a good lighting for my bone structure

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan
psl or real life 5.8

I would slay for 100%, but unfortunately Im too high inh aka I'm born with an anxiety disorder <mother, granfather,great-grand etc>

I would say Im at most 5.8, but squinched,neck,suck cheeks maxxed + the club has a good lighting for my bone structure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012 and UglyMan
How tall are you?

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000
not a word

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, MoostWestThuisBest, left2die and 1 other person
High inhib can be resolved, either through therapy or medication, don't limit your potential, incel

• +1
Reactions: CrazyFitLover, Deleted member 5574 and Luke LLL
nice arrow bro, lines doesn't even connect

but good job bro, get approached, don't approach

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Pendejo
slayers.me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mewcoper, Deleted member 2275 and Pendejo
How tall are you?
177-177,5 cm actual height measuerd a few days ago <thought was 176> + never go out without my elevators shoes+lifts = im around 183-183,5 and still was mogged as hell

High inhib can be resolved, either through therapy or medication, don't limit your potential, incel
dont want to go on benzos or other shit

Today I feel devasted because I know what I'm missing, I was kissing for a few sec and couldnt feel the best from that because of my stress, but still - its an incredible validation feeling. Im going with a small steps method + supplementation

It's normal to feel like that given the lack of experience you've had. Even for normies the first kiss with a different girl is weird and anxiety triggering. Only for Chad the first kiss is always perfect and it's usually followed by a blowjob in the clubs bathroom.

Were you sober during this? When I’m drunk, I turn to a low inhib chad

• +1
Reactions: wateriswet
Alcohol and weed is the only thing that lowers my inhib. Not sustainable tho
I will make it, my time is running, but at least I can attract young girls <which for me is 16-18 yo> at this moment
If 1 approached maybe more have been interested and if I approached would bang

I used to have a problem with swallowing pills <weird yeah?> but after swallowing the smallest tablet I went up to the largest ones
Its gonna be the same with dating, from a date with a nerd to a bj in a harcore night club

// and if you are low inhb already, and at least 4/10 and never been clubbing - I recommend breaking the pattern. I believe you can easly slay there

very cute girl personality wise, "relax relax" lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chico Chicowski and Pendejo
very cute girl personality wise, "relax relax" lol
she looked mid-slutty, was nice because she was attracted
Looks is everything, EVERYTHING

The validation feeling is undescribeable
forgot to mention that I was so lame that she was taking my hands from her waist to ass...

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Vitruvian, Pillarman and 1 other person
she looked mid-slutty, was nice because she was attracted
Looks is everything, EVERYTHING

The validation feeling is undescribeable
forgot to mention that I was so lame that she was taking my hands from her waist to ass...

Please show us your pic.
Which country ?
5.8 PSL doesn't mean anything for me either you are 5.5 or 6 PSL.

Please show us your pic.
Which country ?
5.8 PSL doesn't mean anything for me either you are 5.5 or 6 PSL.
ee but not ukraine/russia
Its like saying you either gl or not, or you either 5 or 6.
something in between

ee but not ukraine/russia
Its like saying you either gl or not, or you either 5 or 6.
something in between

i see.
It's easy to slay dude in russia/ukraine.
just go to party, pay whisky and all sluts will come.
Repair your mental issue and you'll be fine.

i see.
It's easy to slay dude in russia/ukraine.
just go to party, pay whisky and all sluts will come.
Repair your mental issue and you'll be fine.
mental issue is extremely hard to fix
you can in theory visualize how you gonna do things, but when reality comes and still lack of testosterone feelings comes, Its devastating
but I will not give up, I want to experience the best feelings in our exsistence

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I'm not entering a single club before my surgerymaxxing ngl

Congrats, u are going to ascend.

Basically it was my first visitin in a night club in my life (and yes Im 23..)

We are standing with our friend next to the corner (unfortunately to him his is quite deformed, around 2,5/10)

3 bitches around 16-17 standing behind us. I hear that the blond one says to her friend: turn around
I thought that is was because of my friend and they wanted to laugh at him

But I notice she is looking at me (and this is not a real life accidential look, its a stare)
1/2 min later she approaches me (Still thought this is a joke or sm shit - I dont know this environment)

It was pretty high emotional so I dont exactly remember what she said but it ended up saying that she is attracted to me
She insistet that Im going to dance with her and her friends (imagine me as a steryotopical mentalcel)
I was like screw it but high and and stressed as fuuuuck.

She was definetly into me, the moves like her ass close to me etc.
She kept saying: "relax,relax". <over for anxietycels>

All of sudden she looked at me turn her head and started kissing me. <officialy stopped being a kissless virgin, nom just a virgin>
And she still kept talking to me to relax... We left the main stage for a sec and went for a small talk, she talked to relax ec

Im too high-inh to move the relation forward. Probably a slut with a count of 20+ and a loser... She kept insisting but actually
I said that she should approach my guy and she said "you are more interesting"

My panic system was at too high lvl, I just "moved out" in a dance and she didnt keep approach

JFL
does it even happen often?
she was probably 6-6,5 PSL/10 blond, 17 yo, blond not high class but probably not totally slutty

the sad thing is I asked her to rate me and she said 8/10. I said that it sucks <know its around 6/10> but she answered that this is high
The other sad thing is that I have generalized anxiety disorder aka high-genes inhibition and shyness and social anxiety
How do I deal with it? My friend said that she was horny as hell and incredibly attracted to me (she wasnt drunk though, it was quite early) I could lead to sex
but im too high-inh.....

View attachment 107666
noticed her from the top of a club after a few hours

and yes, I was kissing <even for a few sec because I stopped> with a blond 17 yo
Drop acid bro, fr. And inform yourself about it before you tell me its a drug and its baaad for yoy. Also congrats, shouldve fucked her

What do you mean with suck cheeks? Do you constantly suck them in for hollow cheeks? Interesting, can u send me before and afters?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Phenibutmaxx and hang her, bro

• +1
Reactions: Gebirgscel
You should have drunk alcohol to lower your inhibition to you can lose your virginity

Is 31 y/o too old to go out to nightclubs in the US?

I'm doing everything I can to looksmaxx so that I can experience the validation of having a girl be overtly attracted to me at a club/bar, but I'm afraid it may be too late for me because of my age.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Drop acid bro, fr. And inform yourself about it before you tell me its a drug and its baaad for yoy. Also congrats, shouldve fucked her
guy is f&ed up, he is like 155 cm and pretty deformed.
a) wanted to get rid of her <lol> - because high inh
b) I wanted him to ascend and feel as a human for a sec

Is 31 y/o too old to go out to nightclubs in the US?

I'm doing everything I can to looksmaxx so that I can experience the validation of having a girl be overtly attracted to me at a club/bar, but I'm afraid it may be too late for me because of my age.
imho opinion you should at least try, better if you choose a country were 16 can enter <this was my example>
I felt like I could approach and of course slay if I were low-inh

Believe its worth it

when she said to her friend to turn around: incredible, I had this hope feeling that its about me, and this validation rush = insane

But if you are 31 you better be able to kiss. I felt like a fool, after just a few moments of kissing she started giggling cause I didnt know what the hell to do. Shame that I as a 23 yo was unable to do anything with a 17 yo....

proof that there is no autism for a pretty face.
If she’s attracted to you she will approach, she will put your hands on her ass, she will kiss you…

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: BonesAndHarmony, Deleted member 5891, AdamLanza and 3 others
If she’s attracted to you she will approach, she will put your hands on her ass, she will kiss you…
true I was 0 confident, 0 skill, rejected her a few times and still I was "more interesting" cough hot cough than my friend
But i dont believe you can feel the same way if she is witj you for a money

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
true I was 0 confident, 0 skill, rejected her a few times and still I was "more interesting" cough hot cough than my friend
But i dont believe you can feel the same way if she is witj you for a money
Man just looking at the hairline and eye area pics you sent I can tell you are a prettyboy that mogs me. And yet I have kissed 5 girls by 18 years old and you got your first kiss at 23. Brutal NTpill
One time when I was very shy too one of my female friends was trying to help me get a kiss in a party so she told me to approach this random girl next to us and just say “I think you’re pretty, wanna make out with me?” I said: WTF thats so direct, its not gonna work.
My friend (a slut) said: its okay just do it so I did it and it worked we kissed for like 10 minutes but she wasn’t that attractive I mogged her, but she wasn’t that ugly either she was fuckable

• Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mongrelcel and DidntRead
Is it cech republic ?

Wise words sir.

Is it cech republic ?
nope
Man just looking at the hairline and eye area pics you sent I can tell you are a prettyboy that mogs me. And yet I have kissed 5 girls by 18 years old and you got your first kiss at 23. Brutal NTpill
One time when I was very shy too one of my female friends was trying to help me get a kiss in a party so she told me to approach this random girl next to us and just say “I think you’re pretty, wanna make out with me?” I said: WTF thats so direct, its not gonna work.
My friend (a slut) said: its okay just do it so I did it and it worked we kissed for like 10 minutes but she wasn’t that attractive I mogged her, but she wasn’t that ugly either she was fuckable
I broke the pattern, did sth else in my life and got some success. Itsa lesson. Looksmaxing is important ,but I have to mentalmax

btw did you kiss her easly? I was so stressed and unexperienced that I couldnt move my mouth

nope

I broke the pattern, did sth else in my life and got some success. Itsa lesson. Looksmaxing is important ,but I have to mentalmax

btw did you kiss her easly? I was so stressed and unexperienced that I couldnt move my mouth
Yeah it was easy, like there is not much to go wrong. You literally just rub each other's tongue randomly, the only two things you can do wrong is not move your tongue enough or exaggerate and use it too much, the easiest way is get it right is to just use as much motion as she is using. To spice it up we were just switching the side of the kiss every minute or so. I kissed another girl and she was more experienced she was trying multiple techniques like slighting biting and sucking my lower lip in the middle of the kiss and then getting back to it. But like, besides that I don't think there is that much variation to it, there are probably more techniques out there tbh
nope

In your case mentalmaxxing is much more important. Meme tier normie advice would actually work on you. "just get out there bro" "just smile and be confident" LOL

• +1
Reactions: Chico Chicowski
Yeah it was easy, like there is not much to go wrong. You literally just rub each other's tongue randomly, the only two things you can do wrong is not move your tongue enough or exaggerate and use it too much, the easiest way is get it right is to just use as much motion as she is using. To spice it up we were just switching the side of the kiss every minute or so. I kissed another girl and she was more experienced she was trying multiple techniques like slighting biting and sucking my lower lip in the middle of the kiss and then getting back to it. But like, besides that I don't think there is that much variation to it, there are probably more techniques out there tbh

In your case mentalmaxxing is much more important. Meme tier normie advice would actually work on you. "just get out there bro" "just smile and be confident" LOL

^^ Don't forget the multiple daily showers :LOL::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
23 y old with a 17y old

uhhhhhh....